dbzman Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 does any body have any rare pictures if so post them
Guest peekabooicu Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 i have a heck alot of them i have them on my other computer tho so i will post them later;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Thats not rare, its an old picture....[/color][/size][/b]
Dragonballzman Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 Oh...Well, I had trouble finding it so I call it a rare one. Name me a few sites with this piccy if it's not rare!
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well i dont memorize sites. I go to the gallerys and try to have sweet dbz pics. I am just saying i have seen it many times.;)[/color][/size][/b]
Dragonballzman Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 Fair enough. I'm just saying that it took me a LOOONG time to find it, so I call it a rare piccy ;)
Link2002 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 hey could you give me any sites or places where i get dbz pics
Guest Pikeon Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 i have dbz pix and anime files just go here [url]www.ssjretreat.com[/url]
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 If you Wanna Go to a good Site go to either [url]www.Dablackgoku.com[/url] or [url]www.dablackgohan.net/[/url] there pretty cool......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt:
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Got this one? [/B][/QUOTE] i so did not want to see that.
Dragonballzman Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Awww...Sorry Lady Macaiodh. Here, have this one to cheer you up :) He even comes with a free...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 heh I havent seen that either, theres some cool funny ones on PN ill go have a look
Raiden Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 try this site [url]www.geocities.com/trunksanddragon[/url] check out, humor n censored dont worry d censored aren't bad they just havent been shown in america this link mite not work all d time
Raiden Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbzman [/i] [B]link dosen't work [/B][/QUOTE] thought so its geocities soes it say something about geocities
Raiden Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 here this should work its not really a pic though [url]www.angelfire.com/ut/dbzelite/gifs/gokuhitnut.gif[/url] i thinks that Ii Shenron
Dragonballzman Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 I have that too. And it's not Li Shenron either :D This guy's from Movie 7 ;)
tethsuo shima Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Awww...Sorry Lady Macaiodh. Here, have this one to cheer you up :) He even comes with a free... [/B][/QUOTE] HEY, THAT PIC IS REALLY FUNNY. SHOW IT TO DIE (THE NEW GUY ) HE WILL GET PIST
James Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B] HEY, THAT PIC IS REALLY FUNNY. SHOW IT TO DIE (THE NEW GUY ) HE WILL GET PIST [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Hey, please don't type in all capitals in your posts. And if you haven't already, make sure to read our forum rules in General Discussion.[/color][/size]
Kei Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B]here this should work its not really a pic though [url]www.angelfire.com/ut/dbzelite/gifs/gokuhitnut.gif[/url] i thinks that Ii Shenron [/B][/QUOTE] That's not Il Shenron. I think thats Android 15 from DBZ Movie 7, "The Three Super Saiya-Jin". Right?
shibatku Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 I think so but I not sure I have'nt seenthe mobies but I've heard things about it but for the most part I think thats right.
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [url]www.saiyanisland.com[/url] has some good pictures.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now