Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do you think?????....Good enough for a RPG????


Recommended Posts

Posted
OK....I was thinking....i have all these stories in my head but everytime i go to write something down my mind goes blank......so...this is what I was thinking of....

[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]A bunch of number one gunslinging outlaws who are just about to be hung get sucked into a time portal and are sent far into the future...meaning....where cars fly...robots walk freely...and cities float in the sky. Earth has been destroyed and so humans have had to rebuild their lives on colonies which float around the galaxy...[/I][/COLOR]

This is only part of what i was thinking, I won't say anymore just incase it might be a dead end story........So if you have any opinions and questions or even suggestions or your interested leave a post ok.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It sounds interesting but a small suggestion is that somehow they do something bad when they arrive there which makes them on the run from the law and bounty hunters?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...