Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've rewatched Neon Genesis Evangelion so many times I can't even count them. Cowboy Beboop and Samurai Champloo are next on the list. I just find new things every time I rewatch these series.
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakabatou
Posted
Anime that I've rewatched loads of times? Definitely Rurouni Kenshin. I've watched the original Japanese version 3 times, and the English dub once (halfway through). I love everything about the series, and I'm not about to complain regarding anything in Rurouni Kenshin. :animesmil
Posted
I don't sit and watch all the series again, but instead i watch some episodes. Sometimes some things happen and they remind me of some scenes in certain animes and then i rewatch only those parts(so not even the whole episode most of the time :) ). Those animes are generally Ghost in the Shell, NGEvangelion, Inuyasha and prenses mononoke. Or basically to show the animes i liked to my friends i invite them over and we watch together,samurai champloo, escaflowne etc.
Guest Ghalza
Posted
Ive watched Dragon drive over and over along with Full Metal Alchemist. I love full metal the story line is sooo deep and intrestin i cant put it down lol. Dragon Drive ive just recently found and is like a better version of digimon were they control monsters but they are 3D rendered ones which is kool!!!
Posted
i would say i have watched akira the most, about 8 times. there are allways new anime to watch so usually dont revist old ones unless they are really good.
Posted
Seing as my anime collection comprises of 11 DVDs, then i re-watch them all constantly. But i guess i re-watch love hina the most out of my DVDs, either that or Puni Puni Poemy, both shows rock.
Posted
Right now I am watching all of Yu Yu Hakusho again (in anticipation of the final DVD's release :animesmil ). But other than that, my most re-watched animes would have to be The Big O and Cowboy Bebop.
Posted
For me it was Digimon. I really like it back then, but now it feels kinda stupid and have lame kiddesh lessons that we been knew since we were 5. Also reruns of Cowboy Bobop, FLCL, and Dragonball, which they were way better that that crappy excuse of a aniime..

And may the light of Aether serve you well!
Posted
The anime I probably rewatch the most would have to be DNAngel, I watch that everytime I finish an anime. Next would be Naruto, I watch that whenever I run out of anime to watch. Gundam Wing, and Gundam Seed.
Posted
Well...... Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Rave Master, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, s-Cry-ed, Fruits Basket, D N Angel, Wolf's Rain, oh crap this is toooo much isn't it? Hey it's not my fault they make the anime's Awesome!! there are lots more too... sry.... :animecry: :(

Hey, I would watch all of this in Three days!! :animesmil
Posted
I've watched Evangelion countless times and each time I watch the show I get a little more out of it. Watched Lain bout 4 times (weird). Ranma 1/2 (still funny), Tenchi MuyoTV ova's and movies (greatest show of all time), and Cowboy Bebop (coolness captured). Right now I'm starting to watch Samurai Champloo which might be the next Cowboy Bebop.
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Fixedsys]I've watched Fushigi Yugi a couple of times. and Kodocha, Marmalade Boy, and Ceres. I dont know if you count Battle Royale... But I've watched that a dozen times too[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest AnYa-SaN
Posted
if i had it i would re watch samurai champloo and evangelion, i also rewatch episodes of nurse witch kumigi and steel angel kurumi, photon is pretty cool too! :catgirl:
Posted
I think I would re-watch Love Hina again and again untill my television exploded. However, I don't actually own any, so I suppose that does not really count.
My most watched anime would be Digimon. I taped the first few series when they were showing on tv, but have only seen them all around three or four times.
Posted
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]There is a few that I watch a lot. But I think the one I have watched the most is "Rurouni Kenshin" I watched that like a million times!!!!!Before that was [B]Samurai X[/B], which in my opinion, is even more fascinating (I still cry everytime I watch Reflection and the second episode of Betrayal). After that, would be Fruits Basket, then, I learned of [B]Peace Maker Kurogane[/B], I fell in love all over again!!!!!!!!Magnificent!!! I reconment everyone who has not seen it to watch it! After that is all the other masterpiece anime shows like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gravitation, Samurai Champloo, and Hellsing.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Posted
I think I watch Inuyasha the most because i think it's just such a great show! :D Though i do try to watch NE other anime show i can get my hands on!
Posted
You sort of have to re-watch Evangelion. The sheer depth of the series DEMANDS it. And, it's my favorite anime so of course I would watch it over and over.

Fruits Basket is also fun to watch again because it's so funny.
I want to sit down and watch Wolf's Rain all at once (or at least as close to that as possible) because I love that show and I haven't seen it in a while.
The series I'm most looking forward to watching again is Kodocha. I have the manga but I haven't seen the anime in years!
Posted
lets see i seen dragonball so many times and i have the trigun box set so i watch that all the time. the very few saiyukis that i have i watch ova and ova. outlaw star thats a good one ive watched the hole thing 4 times i think. im in love with spiral and i watch what i have ova and ova. esca flowne is a goodie ive watched that 4 times i think mayvbe more ahhh theirs just sooo many !
Posted
Well, i will re-watch any show that has a hot guy in it.... Or if it has some ation in it i just love to watch like in ReXephon (dont mind my my spelling it sux :animeswea ) epi. 19 when ayoto and that gurl alomost kiss i watched it a million times and in pretear 1 i just like seeing hayate's face same with sasame's :catgirl: :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...