Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Heh heh.. All [I]my[/I] pics of hot anime babes would be deemed inappropriate for posting here... Heh heh [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Hm....

Same with mine...

O____o;;;;; :p [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]I FORGOT ONE THE GIRL FROM "LA BLU GIRL" I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT SHE'S HOT(SORRY NO PIC) [/B][/QUOTE]
miko (the one with the purple hair)
hoboki (the brunnet)
i think he's heen watching too much of the you know what
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Hey Tetsuo! If you were to post a pick of la blue girl you wouldnt be able to get one with out tentacles,lol. [/B][/QUOTE]
i agree
a decent la blue girl pic is very hard to find these days

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...