Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]I was just browsin around at netflix.com for some dvds to watch, and to my surprise, I see Howie Mandel's old show Bobby's World (now that's retro for ya)! I was just wonderin if there's anybody else out there who remembers this old school show and how great it was... :D[/color][/font]
Posted
Underwater fish don't stink!

lol, ok. Just had to do that. I loved that show. I haven't seen that in.... wow, don't remember the last time I saw it. I can't remember alot from the show. I'd know the characters if I saw/heard them. It was one of those shows I loved that suddenly just stopped airing. Oh well.
Posted
[quote name='Nomad'] It was one of those shows I loved, that suddenly just stopped airing. Oh well.[/quote]

[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]*Sigh* It's a shame that all of the good shows like that stoped airing...what has this world come to!!!! :eek: [/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]At least you can buy the episodes, don'tcha know?

lol

I loved this show. Bobby was so cute. I miss this show dreadfully. Last time I saw it was before I turned into a pre-teen.[/COLOR]
Posted
I loved that show. I d/l'ed the intro about a month ago. It brought back so many memories. I don't remember much about the show itself either, but it was a big hit with my brother and I. I haven't seen it in atleast seven years or more.

I have to say, alot of children's shows now are utter crap! I miss the old shows like Garfield & Friends(which still comes on, but at 2am), Inspector Gadget, old Ninja Turtles, etc. Sorry, enough rambling.
Posted
[quote]Underwater fish don't stink![/quote]

You can't forget about the classic.

"were goin were goin were goin on a trip trains planes and taxi cabs all the choices hip"
or when he gets an alligator and meets this kid and botabing botabooms off his mom or when him and Uncle ted go camping. Oh man I used to watch that show to much when I was younger that I remember this stuff. WHOOAA Time or noogies!!
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX']I have to say, alot of children's shows now are utter crap! I miss the old shows like Garfield & Friends(which still comes on, but at 2am), Inspector Gadget, old Ninja Turtles, etc.[/quote]
I agree with you on that. Garfield and Friends was my favorite show when I was younger, along with the old Ninja Turtles. I actually bought the Garfield & Friends on DVD...haha wow I'll stop now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...