Jump to content
OtakuBoards

LN/EM Otaku post


Recommended Posts

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1] Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first late night early morning otaku post, in association with emu's world wide. The time in Yemen is 1:27am, on the 11th of November, and we're here to fill the voids of the night, brought to you by insomnia.

So, what kind of fun packed first show do we have for you this morning?
I don't know, but I know someone who does, my co producer - Bob. Say hi Bob. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Hi Captain.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink] So, Bob, what do we have lined up for them this morning?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Well, our first three topics are :

Unexplained experiences, do YOU have a story?

Is this smilie offensive to people with no buttocks? :butthead:

What do YOU really look like? Any pictures of yourself? Show us!
[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink] Wow, sounds great! Now, let's relax with a little tune from everyone's favorite little green men, the Oompa Loompa's. Actually . . . that doesn't work. Danm! The essence of the show is gone! Oh well, lets just reply to the topics, eh? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You sound very similar to that of Laughing Stock............... [/B][/QUOTE]

Danm! Whatever gave you that idea? [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
Unexplained situations...

nothing off the top of my head :)

Offensive:

The way I see it is, if you dont have a butt, you cant sit down at a PC to get offended, so you dont :)

Me:

See attached

:nervous: :worried:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]
Me:

See attached

:nervous: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1] Well, our first official reply, what do you think Bob? [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=sea-green] [SIZE=1] Ooh, I could just eat him right up. :smooch::love: [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1] Oh, Bob. You're too much:laugh: [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

He posts semi funny useless crap... kinda like this.... [/B][/QUOTE]

But there's no hard evidence, right?
And this [i] isn't [/i] usless, it's boosts friendship, and community spirit.

[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
Actually, I'm Laughing Stock.:D This guy is just some goodlooking imposter.

Let's see . . . unexplained situations. One time I was abducted by Rock 'n Roll lovin aliens.

Yes, it is offensive, I for one take matters like this very serious, for I was born with the terriable mishap of no bum. This makes sitting and going to the toilet very difficult.

Picture, lemmie see . . . Actually, all the pictures of me are too big, so here's a picture of a cow.
[i]
-Laughing Stock signing out.[/i]
Posted
Yeah, I bet you are, stupid..................

......err..........are you?

What is this LN/EM crap? It's good, but I just don't understand it........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first late night early morning otaku post[/QUOTE]

...I believe my one was first, the 'Night Shift' series of posts... Don't just state stuff you believe to be true, make sure you have the facts straight first...

Besides, I doubt anyone really made the 'first' Late Night posts... People have been doing it since always. -_-;;
Posted
Well. . unexplained experiences -

First - Well, riding my bike around the neighborhood a LONG time ago, a small group of dogs (nasty ones - pit bulls and others, all fangs) came running up to me barking and snapping at me. I freaked out totally, and in panic, tried to out 'ride'/run them :laugh: Well, I didn't lose them, and one of them put it's jaw around my leg, but instead of biting, it let go, and the whole pack of dogs(4 in all) just stopped and ran off. . WOAH :eek:

Second - I was driving home from prom night (same prom as my pic. . see below. . I guess if it is the right size/format), and it started poring HEAVILY. Well, I got off the interstate, and as I am not one to slow down for ANY reason, I decided to gun it on a pretty familiar road. Well, I problem was that I couldn't see three feet in front of me :D So I tried to gun it around a car in front of me that was annoying me by it's slow speed. So I took to the left lane, when I should have gone the right lane(don't know what I was thinking. . but I believe I was falling asleep on the way home). Well, the left turned into a turn lane, and as I was dead even with the car, I noticed a rather large curb flying towards me. I freaked and slammed on the brakes, and the car beside me did the same. I was cussing and yelling at him to go, and finally he did, letting off the brakes, giving me JUST the time I needed to cut over, avoiding the curb completely, saving the car, and possibly my life. . WOOHOO!!

About the face that moons ya. . I hate it. . one of the ones that I hate most, though I really only use a few of em anyways =P But that is my opinion, and as I see people using it, I guess I don't really have to power or the say in the matter, do I? (no) didn't think so ^_^

Ok. . nice pictures all. . since you all posted, I will post mine as well (sorry I don't have any 'normal' pics, so I will use a two year old prom photo ^_^ but one of MY favorites. . so :p )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]You are very beautiful LM...very...

And here is my.. ugly... picture... -.-'....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you. how sweet. & you shouldn't say that about yourself, dk, it's not true.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]my unexplained experience is why the hell was i born into this goddamn family of mine. sorry, i'm feeling extremely temperamental.

& here's a blasted pic of me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][b]Wow, your really pretty Lady Macaiodh[/color][/b]
Guest Baron Greenback
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink] We're live in Calcutta
The time is 2:31am and, well, what an interesting first night, wouldn't you agree, Bob? [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=limegreen]Yes it was Mr. Stock, what with the revelation of your big secret and all.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1] Ah yes, hat's off to you Transtic, you're quite the detective. Well, I've snuck back, onto your screens, for what may or may not be my last appearence. But enough about that, Bob, what are tonights topics? [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] [COLOR=limegreen]Well, this mornining topics are:

1. Should Stock be benned [i] again[/i]?
2. Will they [i] ever [/i] catch that pigeon?
3. Keep sending in those pictures, we've gotten very little.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] [COLOR=deeppink] That's fantastic, Bob. I can hardly wait to see. But now, onto a more serious note. I appologise for all inconvenience I may have caused during my reign of happiness in these boards, I only hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and let me stay, the Bible preaches forgiveness, why don't y'all give this crazy kid another chance, eh? :angel:

Also a thank you to everyone at the daily Otaku, for giving this little organisation a mention in your top notch establisment. ;) . And now, over to Cheeky the Chocobo [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] [b] *kweeh?* [/b] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=deeppink] [SIZE=1] Ooh, Cheeky, you're the greatest, where would I be without you? :laugh: [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...