Vash_trigun Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 Can sum1 make me a avi of master chief from halo 2 and a sig that shows some sort of cool screensot and says "I need a weapon"
Doukeshi Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 here ya go [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21953&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21954&stc=1[/img]
Hittokiri Zero Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I'll give this sig a go to :rolleyes:. As soon as I get the text to look right i'll post my version and you can decide which signature you want to use =D! *I'll edit this post with the uploaded signature in a bit*
Boo Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [color=gray][size=1]My try at a banner for you: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22018&stc=1[/iMG] Avateh's: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22016&stc=1[/IMG] - [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22017&stc=1[/IMG] there ;o[/color][/size]
Doukeshi Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Oh hey, use those ones dude they rule![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now