Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you don't know what I'm talking about, just leave right now. I am disappointed that people still don't have this gem of a game. Of course, this is a discussion topic, so I'll go on and ask a question about it.

What do you all think of it?

I think it's completely original and a whole lot of fun. Possibly one of the best games for PS2. I think it will go straight to player's choice if enough people hear about it. But that's the set back, it's not advertised nearly enough. I got it because of word of mouth.
Posted
I had a blast with this game. The controls take some getting used to, but once you get thhe hang of it, it's great. I can't wait for KD 2.

Katamari Damacy
[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamashii/index.html?q=katamari[/url]

Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy
[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamacy2/index.html?q=katamari[/url]
Posted
I played the demo at the store and I was really impressed. This game is truly unique and weird and a blast to play.

I dont think publicity will be too much of a problem. Anyone who watches G4 or goes to any game site has probably heard of it. The playable demo may earn it some extra credit. For instance, when I was playing it in the store one day, some peopl came up and watched me play and started asking me all about it, and said they were going to buy it so that was cool.
Posted
[color=darkred][size=2]Mm...I got "Katamari Damacy" after seeing the review on X Play and finally seeing a copy at work. Beautiful, wonderful game. Nice, bold graphics and wonderfully simple controls.

Already at work is "Katamari Damacy 2"! I believe the official title will be "Everyone Loves Katamari Damacy", but I'm not sure.

--Chris[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='JCBaggee']I believe the official title will be "Everyone Loves Katamari Damacy", but I'm not sure.[/quote]
Yes, that is what Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy means.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...