Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have decided not only to write a Pokèmon fanfiction, but to make it graphical. These aren't all of the graphics, because I haven't gotten that far yet, and there will be a thread in Anthology when the actual story premieres (note that the summaries aren't the story). So tell me what you think.

I have edited every scene, and every trainer there are in these ones (and the future ones, of course). I even made it night time! I could've used sprites from Gold/Silver, true, but they suck.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21994&stc=1[/img]

[b]Summary of Picture: Harvey decides to leave the night before receiving his starter Pokèmon, taking his deceased father's last remaining partner.[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21991&stc=1[/img]

[b]Summary of Picture: Harvey opens the Pokèball, and finds out that the Pokèmon is indeed Umbreon, who lets out a cry of joy when released from her ball. Harvey decides to name her Devi.[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21996&stc=1[/img]

[b]Summary of Picture: On his way to leave, Harvey hears his mother and some man he's never met before named Derek.[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21995&stc=1[/img]

[b]Summary of Picture: Outside, Lauren has caught one of her deceased husband's acquaintices lurking around, and when he decides to battle, she shows him she's not to be messed with.[/b]

I hope to hear from you guys, and I hope I did well.
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]These look like [i]real[/i] screens from the game! I like how you changed the outfit of the main character; [strike]except in the third panel. He's red again.[/strike] Nevermind. You fixed that, lol. ^_~

As I said over AIM, I'm jealous of your uber greatness at this stuff. And I can't wait for the entire story, either.

And what's really weird is.. I named my Absol "Devi" in my Ruby version, and I named my Umbreon "Devi" in my Crystal version. Coincidence? o_O;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2]That reminds of the good ol' days when I would wine to my parents about not having a gameboy. Then wine to them about not having Pokemon Red or Blue. Anyways I like it. For some reason they look completly different from the game (even the scenary). Guess its just me though.[/size][/font]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Oh my pile of meh meh. How the hell did you do that? You're supposed to be a newbie in spriting business XD
No but serious now, great job. Although I didn't get the whole story at once, first I was like 'where the hell did he get the hounddoom from? o.O;'[/color][/size]
Posted
These are the next ones. I finished them tonight. I'm not going to include summaries because I'm going to post chapter one after I have the chapter one images done, so I don't want to ruin it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22012&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22013&stc=1[/img]

(the girl is supposed to be off-screen, just so you know)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22014&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boo][color=gray][size=1]Oh my pile of meh meh. How the hell did you do that? You're supposed to be a newbie in spriting business XD
No but serious now, great job. Although I didn't get the whole story at once, first I was like 'where the hell did he get the hounddoom from? o.O;'[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I agree with you Boo.

Patronus, you would surely make Dragonballzman proud. No JPG saved sprites either, yes, you would make him very proud. ^_~

I'm impressed with your work, nice to see another true spriter around OB again. Do you have anything original? Either way, its great work.

How long have you been spriting?
Posted
[QUOTE=SaiyanPrincessX]I agree with you Boo.

Patronus, you would surely make Dragonballzman proud. No JPG saved sprites either, yes, you would make him very proud. ^_~

I'm impressed with your work, nice to see another true spriter around OB again. Do you have anything original? Either way, its great work.

How long have you been spriting?[/QUOTE]
Nah, I don't have anything original. heh. Not yet, anyways. That'll be my next project, probably.

Several days. I think I started last Saturday or Friday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...