Krillen Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Ok im a hardcore DBZ fan but I was walking around at suncoast and I saw a movie called Lord Slug! Im like......No way!!! Whats this? So what is it? My brother didnt want to blow 20 bucks on me. So what is it about and will they ever show it on Toonami?
Syk3 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I am glad that ur brother did not buy it because you would have been sadly disapointed. This movie, #4, is probably the worst of them all. It is about a namek gone bad and it's fight against goku. Although FUNi tried to spoof it up with all of their "cool bands" it is still a MUST-NOT see. I havn't, and i m glad. They will show it on toonami, of course, but not for quite a while, it's brand new and they don't want to be going around shoqing sumtin that just came out.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Lord Slug is the name Funi gave movie 4
Dragonballzman Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Japanese name: Suupaa Saiyajin da Son Gokuu Translation: Super Saiyajin Son Goku And yeah, Gohan is right, it's a crap movie ;)
Guest Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Out of all the movies i have seen, this one is the worst BY FAR! It was a waste of time downloading.... [/color][/size]
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Rated nu,mber 2 on the suckest movies. I'm surprised a hardcore fun doesn't know about Lord Slug though. I've been in dbz around 6 months and know more than my friends who have been into it for 2 years. reading some many things on the interner.....................God I need to get out more.
Guest Matt Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 ya. i got lord slug for my b-day. by far the worst movie ever, but don't tell my parents that....:nervous:
Guest Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 How many people actually know your parents or even contacting them telling them the video they bought there son sucks???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now