Jump to content
OtakuBoards

So many


Recommended Posts

Posted
There are soooo many ppl on at one time, but hardly any posts! What is up with that? There are like, 10 ppl on right now, but I hardly see any posting being done on any board.
Posted
Maybe they are lazy? Or maybe they just post in say one certain area..


Also have you noticed there are a lot of newbs who haven't even posted yet?? And they have been here for a month? Whats up with that? Or is it just me?
Posted
Yeah, I see them too*hides the sniper rifle under his covers* well, not really, anymore:D
Posted
-puts the land mines away-

Yeah were did they go all the sudden:devil:

But anywayz its just an idea, but we should do something like put a certain amount of time an account can be idle and once it reaches that time we could delete the account. Unless say you were grounded or something you could PM one of the mods/admins and tell em..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]-puts the land mines away-

Yeah were did they go all the sudden:devil:

But anywayz its just an idea, but we should do something like put a certain amount of time an account can be idle and once it reaches that time we could delete the account. Unless say you were grounded or something you could PM one of the mods/admins and tell em.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhh, that would probably only work if u could tell the future. And, well, only me, and a few other ppl can actually do that! So, uhh, i dun think that would really work, but it is a idea.
Posted
Hey I can too..well I have some sort of ESP, big difference :-P

Anywayz..Well what I mean is most kids don't get grounded for more than a month, and if you do, you can't tell me that you don't have one chance to get on. (even if your 'rents don't want ya too)...
Posted
Uhhh, it's called they lock the comp and change the passwords.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Wow, I didn't think that you guys wanted to hear from me THAT much! [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't, i missed u by a quater of a inch when i tried to get rid of ya! Next time, when u have a red dot on ur chest, stand still!
Posted
LOL, be sure to give me a chance to run first before taking off my head (I wanna be a sniper someday. . friend just qualified for sniper training in the army. . I am jelious . . and I am a good shot. . now if I could just fore-go the whole boot camp thing. . . :naughty:

As for posting. Many times, if someone has posted a really good point, I might just nod, and go to the next thread, or let it sit in my head till I think of something new to add. . . I really don't see the point in wasting my time and yours to put something that has been said 300 times already. . sorry if others don't mind, since I know many don't read the whole topic, just the last few posts.

Well. . umm. . . *shuts up*
Posted
[color=darkblue][b]Well like me yesterday... Some people dont post because they dont see any posts that are interests to them. So they just sit there and not post until someone else posts something.[/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Uhhh, it's called they lock the comp and change the passwords. [/B][/QUOTE]

You can go to the library! Oh well my idea is screwed anyway!:p

Yeah those stupid ones that move! Make it hard to hit em! Grr...
Posted
Im normally so busy doin otha stuff like talkin to mates on MSN or doin coursework to read every topic..or even post to many...but I always browse through a load of them when I come online (which is still at least 2 hours about everyday)

mot of the time it's just because other people have got there first and said what I wanted to say...so I dont see the point in repeating the information.:rolleyes: :D ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]*puts the grenades away*

u guys should b able to hit a moving target, you should practice more. j/k ;) :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I'm more of hitting non-moving objects! I played hooke when they had the "How to shoot moving objects with one Bullet" course.
Posted
silly u, playing hookey on that day. mayb if u actually trained yourself, all it takes is practice. -_- hehe, looks like some1 sleeping, but that's :sleep: oh well:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]silly u, playing hookey on that day. mayb if u actually trained yourself, all it takes is practice. -_- hehe, looks like some1 sleeping, but that's :sleep: oh well:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Who's slee....:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I just leave the window open.... thats why I'm on and never posting.... [/B][/QUOTE]
This is what I do, also...

-Justin
Posted
[SIZE=1]I try to post as much as I can, but I don't want my posts to be considered spam. I try to keep my posts at least a little bit meaningful.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...