Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What type of music do you like?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. What type of music do you like?



Recommended Posts

Posted
Is it me or does almost everyone who likes anime like Rock music, Me for example when i started listening to Blink 182 i also started to watch Dragonballz. What do you think? :tasty:
Posted
I'm not sure about everyone that likes anime likes rock music but I love rock. my Preferences go under different catergories of Rock, I like normal Rock, Metal, Rap Metal and Punk yet I can't stand pop rock or punk rock.
Posted
:mad: i don't like that fact that linkin park have teamed up with Jay-z though. It is just making them more unpopular in places like London, even my friend sayed that he didn't like Linkin park join with Jay-z to make an album
Posted
i like hard core as well as other types of rock..i only put up with a little rap and other music...my favorite song would have to be silver bullet..i love it and perfect world by gutter mouth...my friend is going to burn more songs for me soon...but yeah i love a lot of songs ....^_^ well bye and please sign my guestbook or pm me..i hate being bored...
Posted
I like rock... it is fun. But I doubt that everyone who likes Anime likes rock music... I don't really see how the two go together. A lot of Anime uses orchestral music and pop music primarily, and Cowboy Bebop uses Jazz. I think perhaps 'all Anime fans can enjoy music that isn't in the language they speak' might be a somewhat more factual statement. Still, I have a hard time saying that everyone who likes one thing will automatically like another.
Posted
lol..hard rock..my signature is from final fantasy x-2..from the thunder plains..it is awsome play the game and get to that part or the ending and you will see..i love it i want all of the lyrics to the song the thunder plains version and the entire version...well anyways catch you peoples later.
Posted
well it may seem that everyone that likes anime likes rock because most anime has at least some rock in it. but then the people who start liking rock through anime is not truly a rocker. Linkin Park isn't hard rock its alternative. blink 182 is pop punk. You are also missing many types of metal in your poll. I am a metalhead i hate rap, punk rock and pop rock. you should try to consider all the types of rockers out there.
Posted
Sorry but i just want to narrow it down to justa few types, these are the most popular types of rock in england. But what music do you listen to cos you might be what we call 'A Mosher'
Posted
rock is the only type of music that i listen to. i think that older rock is the best however.like van halen is awsome. pretty much any band from the 70's 80's and 90's mostly are extremely good. any one who doesnt like older rock, but likes today's rock(which i have no problem with) and todayd metal, needs to realize that older rock started it all. older music started metal, except now they just play it louder and have more people in the band.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...