icexfire Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 :babble: omg..has anyone heard of it..i really want the lyrics and the video clip of it ^_^ i thought it was an awsome song..it holds so much behind it...i simply love it..along with other video clips from ffx and x-2...i love it hehe well anyways i thought that this fell under this type of forum so yeah..visit my site sometime...see ya..:babble:
Pumpkin Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [SIZE=1] I have the video clip of 1,000 words from ffx-2 if you want it. And yes I love the song, at first I liked the introduction better, but once I really listened to it I easily fell in love with the song. Plus I love Lenne and Shuyin's relationship alot better then Tidus and Yuna. Call me odd but its true. If only there were more of a story on them.......ffx-3 hehe. [/SIZE]
Sol-Blade Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [SIZE=-3]I have the OST to FFX-2 and the OST to the International FFX-2 (Which has 1000 words in English) both. And yes, I must say that 1000 Words is a very good song. But by far the orchestra version (Availible only on the Intl. FFX-2 OST) is the *much* superior version. It's twice as long too, and more dramatic. None of the extra sfx or synths to get in the way. Just strings and percussion. :D Good luck finding the Intl. OST though, I had to look everywhere to find one, and finally nabbed one off of E-Bay.[/SIZE]
icexfire Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Pumpkin][size=1'] I have the video clip of 1,000 words from ffx-2 if you want it. And yes I love the song, at first I liked the introduction better, but once I really listened to it I easily fell in love with the song. Plus I love Lenne and Shuyin's relationship alot better then Tidus and Yuna. Call me odd but its true. If only there were more of a story on them.......ffx-3 hehe. [/size][/quote]lol omg..sure if you could send it to [email="sweetsilver072000@yahoo.com"]sweetsilver072000@yahoo.com[/email] or [email="sweetsilver0720001@yahoo.com"]sweetsilver0720001@yahoo.com[/email] both of them are active accounts. or... [email="DreamingOfLove_710@hotmail.com"]DreamingOfLove_710@hotmail.com[/email] i will be on my messengers too if you want to send it to me that way ^_^ [font=Verdana][color=blue]In the future, please use the PM feature for this kind of post.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]- Petie[/color][/font]
Yume Tenshi Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 im listening to that song right now i have three different one's.
yunasgrace Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 i prefer that song to "real emotion". i love the video graphics of the song also. i think everyone should watch the clip. :D
James Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [color=#811C3A]Hey now, people...let's not be too lethargic at our keyboards. I'm looking at you, yunasgrace, Yume Tenshi and icexfire. Your pinky doesn't have to move too far to hit the Shift key, you know. Just a reminder on post quality. Check our rules page for further info.[/color]
icexfire Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [QUOTE=James][color=#811c3a]Hey now, people...let's not be too lethargic at our keyboards. I'm looking at you, yunasgrace, Yume Tenshi and icexfire. Your pinky doesn't have to move too far to hit the Shift key, you know. Just a reminder on post quality. Check our rules page for further info.[/color][/QUOTE] O.o he is watching us..scary ^_^...anyways..i will look over the rules again..i wish rules were simple... anyways ...thanks for the reminder James...you are a big help...:smirk:
Desbreko Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='icexfire']O.o he is watching us..scary[/quote][img]http://img47.exs.cx/img47/3223/OBStalker.gif[/img] :shifty: [color=#4B0082]The orchestral version of 1000 Words is the only song I listen to at all regularly on the FFX-2 OST. Everything else is just "bleh" compared to most other FF music. I can never decide whether I prefer the Japanese or the English version, though.[/color]
icexfire Posted January 24, 2005 Author Posted January 24, 2005 yes i love 1000 words and of course what can i do for you..at the beginning of the game..i still want the movie clips though ^_^ i am a sucker for them i guess:laugh:
Tical's Foxboy Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 I am the only person I know that cried to it. Because it struck me to my core
nomad19 Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 actually i've heard 4 versions of the song: JAPANESE VERS: the japanese version sung by koda kumi the english version sung by koda kumi NORTH AMERICAN: the english version sung by Jade from sweetbox(by far the longest and best) the orchestrated version of the song sung by Jade(great quality) the OST has it depending on what kind, i saw my friend having the koda kumi versions and me buying at best buy having the Jade versions....i guess it depends on where you buy it...;) great song by the way...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now