Readordie Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 Okay, this is the third and last manga I've been drawing currently. Here goes: Whisper is about a nameless girl who is taking a train ride home from collage. When she arrives home she discovers that her parents are not alive, not really. They act emotionlessly, and are almost like empty husks. After a week of living in their house, the girl finally gives up on humanizing her parents and walks outside. Waiting for her is a young, beautiful, floating little girl in a dress that seems to hang off of her, concealing her feet. The little girl is totally unresponsive, so the girl walks to the front yard to find her two parents with huge smiles on their faces, facing up to the sky. She whites out, and when she wakes up, her parents are dead and the little girl is sitting on the fence that marks the property line. When she finally goes off the property she realizes that her parents had kept her prisoner, and she begins to explore, finding no trace of human life except her, the floating little girl, and a strange man who seems to narrate everything that happens around him. Now the girl, the little girl who seems to talk in a way that weaves a net of riddles, and the entirely unhelpful narrator go to look for something...or anything, really. (Oh, and I left everyone nameless purposefully)
EternalxDusk Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I like it. It doesn't seem to have much of a plot, but what is there is quite different from anything I've ever read or heard of before. There really isn't much here to comment on. You seem to have everything slightly developed, but you don't really have enough on it for me to say anything else. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Leofski Posted February 17, 2005 Posted February 17, 2005 it sounds completly unlike anything else, which is cool. I assume you don't meant mean home collage. I've never seen anyone come out of a piece of art. ( sorry about the spelling thing, it's a problem I have.)
Lightwing Posted March 18, 2005 Posted March 18, 2005 I love it, but you miss spelled college wrong though. Also can you help with mine becuase I dont think its good enough.
Uchiha-Itachi Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 It sounds pretty good a nice unique story line but i think it'll be confusing without the names just reading ur little blog of it made me confuse. But other then that good luck i'm looking forward to it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now