Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Sweet the gun was fun while it lasted for now I think the Super Gameboy was my favorite accesory.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 The Super Gameboy so I don't have to peer into the tiny screen everytime I play.
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Today i was looking through some of my magazines and saw that the sness had a modem but it wasnt a great succes... just thought you might want to know
James Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Today i was looking through some of my magazines and saw that the sness had a modem but it wasnt a great succes... just thought you might want to know [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]What a lot of people don't know, is that Nintendo was experimenting with networking even [i]before[/i] the days of the SNES. Nintendo had an electronic network for the Famicom in Japan. So in a way, Nintendo has more networking experience than any other console maker.[/color]
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE] Originaly posted By James: What a lot of people don't know, is that Nintendo was experimenting with networking even before the days of the SNES. [/QUOTE] I think i heard that from a cousin of mine but i was like 5 and i didnt know what in the world he was talking about... they also had a satilite thing where you could download some intresting stuff. I think you could get like an F-zero 2 and stuff like that.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I think the satellie system Nintendo had was the only place you could get Radical Dreamers (Chrono Trigger2). Too bad they never released those great games in cartridge form.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now