ShortySilly16 Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 Ok here's my wolf pic, hope ya like it! :D Oh it's for a friend too, and I edited this post n.n ok's seeya!
Syk3 Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 So what did you do with the picture? Did you paste the image of the wolf, alter it in some way, or what? Tough to critique without knowing what you did. ^_~
Dielover Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 I have to agree with Syk3. It only looks like you took a picture and did nothing to it, unless you're a photographer. I'm so confused :animestun
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now