Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i also wnat to make my own manga but need help on manga drawing!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^^

In the future, try to improve the quality of your posts. Proper grammar is just as important as spelling around here, heh. ^^;

Anyway, there are a variety of sites that can help you learn the basics of drawing manga art, such as [url=http://www.howtodrawmanga.com]How To Draw Manga.com[/url]. If you do a search for drawing manga on a search engine such as Google, I'm sure you can find plenty more. ^^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Lady Katana][color=darkblue]Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^^

In the future, try to improve the quality of your posts. Proper grammar is just as important as spelling around here, heh. ^^;

Anyway, there are a variety of sites that can help you learn the basics of drawing manga art, such as [url=http://www.howtodrawmanga.com]How To Draw Manga.com[/url]. If you do a search for drawing manga on a search engine such as Google, I'm sure you can find plenty more. ^^[/color][/QUOTE]
Thanks. Hey do you want to be friends and are you a team member.
Posted
[color=darkblue]Aheh. ^^;

I am indeed a staff member here at OB, as my title indicates. Which is why I have to ask you not to go off-topic in threads like you just did. Such questions should really be kept to Private Messaging in the future. ^^;[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Lady Katana][color=darkblue]Aheh. ^^;

I am indeed a staff member here at OB, as my title indicates. Which is why I have to ask you not to go off-topic in threads like you just did. Such questions should really be kept to Private Messaging in the future. ^^;[/color][/QUOTE]
Alright, uh... the thing is that I can not afford the books becuase I never have money.
Posted
[color=darkblue]How To Draw Manga.com has a Tutorials section that's free for everyone to view. You can get a great view of the basics from that and develop your own style from there.

Also, I thank you for cleaning up your posting a bit, but try not to only post one sentence replies. Posts like that (unless they actually provide something to the thread) are often deleted as spam.[/color]
Posted
Yes, drawmanga.com has some good tutorials, so I would suggest that as well.
Other than that, all I can say is
Practice, practice, practice!
Posted
Do you have any characters that you want to put in the manga?, first think up a really good plot or you couls just get me to do it. You see i have just watched comic party an anime that all about manga and they did give me a few tips. Anyway i am going off the point, what type of character do you have in mind commrade :laugh: Ha ha
Posted
[quote name='duoikari']Do you have any characters that you want to put in the manga?, first think up a really good plot or you couls just get me to do it. You see i have just watched comic party an anime that all about manga and they did give me a few tips. Anyway i am going off the point, what type of character do you have in mind commrade :laugh: Ha ha[/quote]
The main character is Ken Tenkawa, his wife is Rei, and his enemy is Dark Kinshin.
See the story is about Ken who cross into two worlds and fused with Kenshin and Link. So far I did half of the manga, and all I need is to draw.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well, you have a very strange (and strange is a good thing) style of writing. I would love to say that getting started is easy, but I would be lying. :catgirl: :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...