OtakuBoards

XionBox Splash

Retribution

[size=1][color=#003399]I like it alot. It has a very unique style to it. The way you blended the black and the green onto Morpheus adds an awesome touch to it. I also like the way you made it look like Morpheus was in-motion in a wierd kind of way. But its really good.

Just as a side note: I always like how you put the trace program at the side too.[/size][/color]

Thank you!

Yeah, I duplicated the layer that Morpheus was on, then fragmented the duplicate and blended it in some strange fashion to give the feeling of motion. I can't exactly remember how I made Morpheus look green and all.

And the trace program I wanted to throw on there. I searched for it on the transcripts ... I couldn't remember what it said exactly.

[color=darkslategray]Being a moderator on this site, I am obliged to respond ^_^

I love it, Altron. The splash of color is just what the Box needs. Green was a great choice; very bright and bold. It's just beautiful.

However, to be the critique, the font. "XionBox : The Last Human City" is the only thing I'm able to read. All of the smaller font is really hard to make out. Perhaps the size should be upped.

But other than that, it looks awesome.[/color]

Are you sure the image isn't downsized or anything? I can see the image fine. If you hover the mouse over the image long enough, a little box should pop up or something, and then you can click it to make it look bigger. Personally, I think the font is readable, but it is definetly something I'll consider.

[color=darkslategray]Sorry man, the image isn't downsized. How could it be? I still can't really make out the font. I don't know if it's my computer or whatever, but I still can't read it clearly. It doesn't need to be too much bigger; maybe one size up.[/color]

[quote name='Annalisse][color=darkslategray']Sorry man, the image isn't downsized. How could it be? I still can't really make out the font. I don't know if it's my computer or whatever, but I still can't read it clearly. It doesn't need to be too much bigger; maybe one size up.[/color][/quote]It probably is your computer if the font seems small and the image isn't downsized, because it looks fine on my computer. If that's the case, your resolution is higher than ours.

I like your alterations on Morpheus a lot. The way he kind of fades into the background, and is all Matrix-ey-distorted, is really cool. It looks like you have the contrast up pretty high to pull that off. The text below the title and subtitle is nice, too.

Yay! I've gotten pretty good feedback on this one. Thanks to you, Syk3.

Anywho, I was pretty sure that the text was big enough to see. I was wondering what might've been wrong about it. My monitor's resolution is [B]1152 x 864[/B] pixels. Maybe yours is even larger? I just checked the view of the picture on my monitor's higest resolution, which is [B]1280 x 1024 pixels[/B], but I could still read the text. Although, it [i]did[/i] really hurt my eyes.