OtakuBoards

Sob Sob....

Lotus

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by homeskillet [/i]
[B]a planet that he was originally gonna destroy to find the dragonballs. One of my fav episodes. [/B][/QUOTE]

um.. that dosn't make sense.. if you destroyed the planet the dragonballs would die and disappear too..

anyways ^_^

dont worry DbzChickaGhan, they will show it like 2-5 more times before they get new eps

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i so hated that ep. i liked it up until he killed himself. i nearly chucked the tv out the window.[/B][/QUOTE]
Poor TV, I saw Vegeta died before, but those scene wasn't as touching as this one. I saw Goku and other died too, but I never cry. It's just Vegeta.

[B]very, very good episode. To think vegeta would go so far as to sacrifice himself for the ppl he loved and a planet that he was originally gonna destroy to find the dragonballs. One of my fav episodes. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue] IRONY......isn't it just great....I love it too....but that episode was truly, truly, awesome...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

um.. that dosn't make sense.. if you destroyed the planet the dragonballs would die and disappear too..

actually it does make sense. Vegeta and nappa were going to destroy the ppl on earth (or anything for that matter) to find the dragonballs. Vegeta didn't have enough power at the time to destroy the entire earth anyways.

[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

actually it does make sense. Vegeta and nappa were going to destroy the ppl on earth (or anything for that matter) to find the dragonballs. Vegeta didn't have enough power at the time to destroy the entire earth anyways. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well the Dragonmballs wouldn't die unless Dende died. But doe's this have anything to do with Vejita dieing??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by arthur [/i]
[B]Good episode. I can't believe they left us hanging like that. When do you think they'll play the rest of the saga? [/B][/QUOTE]

They are gonna do what they did last year man. Wait till Fall 2002 and give us about 20-30 episodes than fall 2003 we get DBGT.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]

They are gonna do what they did last year man. Wait till Fall 2002 and give us about 20-30 episodes than fall 2003 we get DBGT. [/B][/QUOTE]

NO!!!!! This is impossible! :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]

Well the Dragonballs wouldn't die unless Dende died. [/B][/QUOTE]

...... what the hell are you talking about?... back when vegita first came, dende was'nt the guardian of the earth yet..

and homeskillet, you stated it weird the first time.. you said that vegita was going ot destroy the planet.. Then go find the dragonballs..

then you stated after that vegita and nappa went to earth to destroy the people.. then find the dragonballs

:rolleyes:

so which is it?.. destroy the planet or the people?

very, very good episode. To think vegeta would go so far as to sacrifice himself for the ppl he loved and [b]a planet that he was originally gonna destroy[/b] to find the dragonballs. One of my fav episodes. [/QUOTE]

i think you just worded it wrong ^_^ .. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

...... what the hell are you talking about?... back when vegita first came, dende was'nt the guardian of the earth yet..

and homeskillet, you stated it weird the first time.. you said that vegita was going ot destroy the planet.. Then go find the dragonballs..

then you stated after that vegita and nappa went to earth to destroy the people.. then find the dragonballs

:rolleyes:

so which is it?.. destroy the planet or the people? [/B][/QUOTE]

Settle down Bevis.