OtakuBoards

Sob Sob....

Lotus

u know that right after i saw that ep. i watched the ep. in where vegetable dies in the freeza saga. he makes it so dramatic when he dies. always waiting till the last minute when he opens his heart.

i think it was cruel that funi let us hanging out there waiting for next year. i was bout to throw tha tv out tha window when i saw the first ep. come back around.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]u know that right after i saw that ep. i watched the ep. in where vegetable dies in the freeza saga. he makes it so dramatic when he dies. always waiting till the last minute when he opens his heart. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]Man that's the best part.. I just love it when Vegeta fights for the goodness of the planet...it just shows how much he's like son Gokou..... [/COLOR]

you didn't count the cut off arm (3 pieces), i guess you could say two main pieces. what was even funnier was babidi was so confident and talking trash to piccolo, and picc cut him down to size b4 killing him :naughty:

yeah, piccolo caught babidi in his arm below the shoulder and went to the opposite hip?, waist whatever. so i'm not the only one who taped it and kept watching parts of that epi (i had to keep watching piccolo attacking babidi :excited: )
edit: i think i'll have to add that conversation to my siggy, but how to do it w/out making it too long?

you forgot piccolo saying something to the effect that it didn't matter if the madoshi lived or not, bcuz the earth would b destroyed if he was alive anyway. i'll have to get the paper i wrote out the conversation, so it will b coming to this siggy soon :D