Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I had some free time tonight/this morning, so I thought I'd make an Otaku Media wallpaper.

As you can see, it's nothing spectacular...but something that our most hardcore of fans might be interested in.

It's design is based on Otaku Media's newest site (no, not OtakuPoetry), so it might interest some of you in that respect.

Anyhoo...I shall now get back to work on Otaku Avatars -_-[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Its cool, but I don't know if anyone will put it on their background. I will though *click, click*[/SIZE]
Posted
looks at sephs post...
well i had mine for like 3 or 4 months but kaneda replaced it im sorry i just thought the bike looked better although the quality is lacking in comparison to the eva one in fact noe that i think about it i think im gonna get a new eva paper...
ne way looks good i think ill use it in a lil while...Save picture as.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...