OtakuBoards

Apocalypse: When Worlds Collide [M-LVS]

Kairi

[B]Apocalypse: When Worlds Collide [M-LVS][/B]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][I][COLOR=DarkRed]When the seventh seal was opened, there was a silence in heaven for about half an hour...
Seven angels who stood before God, were given seven trumpets...

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the tress were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up...

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed...

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood; a third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter...

The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and a star fell from heaven to the earth. The star was given the key to open the shaft of the Abyss. Demons and Locusts rose to torment the people...they had a king over the; the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and a voice could be heard coming from the alter of God. ?Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.? And the four angels killed a third of mankind. The number of mounted troops was two hundred million.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet...and God?s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. [/COLOR] [/I] [/SIZE] [/FONT]

[COLOR=Black][B]***[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][B]>>>We are here...live on the shores of New York City...ladies and gentlemen...this is incredible...this is....terrifying. The world is now in complete and utter chaos. Supernatural powers are at work here...so many dead...death is all around us. I don?t know how long we?ll be able to broadcast...may God have mercy on your souls. This is Peter Griffin; from NBC news....<<<[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Black]***[/COLOR][/B]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][I][COLOR=DarkRed]The rest of mankind that was not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood. Nor did they repent for their sins...

Now...comes the battle of Armageddon...[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]This is the end of times...Mammon...son of the Devil, Lucifer, thee Anti-Christ of our age has been born into our world. Because of this...the gates of hell have been opened, and demons once again roam the earth freely. Lucifer himself has joined the war...and now leads an attack on both humans and angels.

God is passing judgement on the earth; and its outcome has not yet been written in stone. The angels loyal to God have mounted a defense against the invading armies of Lucifer...fighting alongside Humans who have pledged themselves through faith to God himself...and to God alone. Lucifer as well has Human followers on this plain who fight alongside his demon horde; not really demons...but fallen angels cast down from heaven over a millennium ago.

After the sounding of the fifth trumpet; a star, or more specifically a human female born into this world containing The Key to both Heaven and Hell, caused the great Abyss to be opened. And now...as an adult...Lucifer demands that she be found...so that he may open the gates of heaven himself. The Angels have discovered Lucifers plans...and now seek out The Key as well; so that Heaven will not fall to his wrath.

Also...scattered across the globe are ancient artifacts that may be used by only a human; to turn the tides of the war. The Spear that killed Christ...The Stone that David used to kill Goliath...Thee Original Manuscripts of the Bible...The Holy Grail...The Fruit from the Garden of Eden...The Multi-Colored coat fragments of Joseph...The knife that killed Abel...all in which possess their own unique powers. [/COLOR] [/I]

Alright everyone...I hope you get the idea of the story. God has not yet passed judgement upon the world...but has certainly crippled it. These are dark times...and a war is upon every living creature. The artifacts above can only be used by a human...no angel or demon may use them. Whoever wins this war...will determine the fate of all that is left of mankind. Unless...the demons find The Key, and use the human to open the gates of Heaven. If that happens......who knows.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][SIZE=1]Angels?
Michael (Angel of Power, Protection, and Initiative)
Gabriel (Angel of Love, Tolerance and Gratitude)
Uriel (Angel of Devotion, Peace, Ministration)
Jophiel (Angel of Wisdom, Illumination, Perception)
Raphael (Angel of Healing, Truth, Consideration)[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][SIZE=1]Demons?
Lucifer (God?s most loved angel)
Mammon (Son of Lucifer)
Azrael (Angel of Death)
Beelzebub (Prince of Demons)
Abaddon (King of the Pit)[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

(Those are some suggestions for names to be in your profile. I would like to keep real angel and demon names for this rpg. If you have another that you?d like to use...by all means...post it...or if you?ve created an angel or demon of your own...post it as well...but I might reject it. Must be clear and presentable.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][I]Humans---
You can be from the Vatican City Order (monk), Demon Killer (a.k.a Constantine or whatever name you choose), regular citizen, or anything else your mind comes up with:)...but I must have someone play the part as The Key.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

This is the Profile Info for your character:

[B]Name:
Creation: (Either human, angel, demon)
Sex: (and yes...even angels and demons will have sex?s)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Power: (please...only one power please...and humans have no powers to start)
Weapon: (for humans...any modern day weaponry. For demons and angels...either medievil...or something interesting)
Loyalty: (only for humans; either for God or Lucifer)[/B]

That?s it...an old rpg yet again I want to bring back from the dead from when I was a new member. Meggido was the original creator, so I must give full credit to him for this idea. Thank you Blayze and Amgoddess for helping me with this as well. An underground has been put up for your conveniance as well if you'd like to ask any questions at all.

This rpg will be set up as a Chapter System...

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]?Every man dies...but not ever man truly lives.?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Name:Azrael
Creation:Angel (Angel of death)
Sex: Female
Apperance: Azreal is tall and thin, well bodied and beautiful. she has long blonde hari to her theighs and bright lime green eyes. She wears tight black leather hip huggers, and tight red spagetti strap tank tops. A thick black choker goes around her throat and a silver cross around her neck as well. She wears two silver bracelets on her right wrist and a barbedwire bracelet on her left. Her nails are painted black and she wear blick eyeliner. Has two thick ebony wings that show only when she wills them
Personality: Azrael is somewhat cold. She hates people who try to get to know her. She is bitter to humans and only coverses with her own 'kind'. Can be very suductive.
Bio:Azrael was thrown from heaven for controling new souls and leading them to hell as fun and games. She was thrown out by Gos him self and plans on never giong back, she feels bitter towards humans for the fact that they are a species that follows the law eat or be eatten, or something like that.
Power:She can control all things of darkness, including the power of souls and the dead.
Weapon:A bow and arrow, a long sword and a small dagger kept in her boot.
Loyalty: Lucifer

[SIZE=1]Nice stuff. I'm in.

[B]Name:[/B] Michael the Archangel
[B]Creation:[/B] Angel
[B]Sex: [/B] Male
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://www.sadena.com/michael/michael15.jpg[/url]

Only with brown hair, green eyes.
[B]Personality:[/B] Michael is completely loyal to God, serving only Him. If anything were to be a hinderance to his bond with God, he would remove that obstacle so that he could stand fully in God's light once again.

Aside from being loyal to God, Michael is a very logical person, thinking through all this actions. He is quick to serve justice to the unjust, to free the opressed, and to quickly do God's bidding, be it smiting Lucifer's minions or saving lives. Michael is a quiet, logical, and eager to deal justice.
[B]Bio:[/B] Michael was born at the moment God created the heavens. He was at that time assigned to his post as the general of all the angels, the one who would lead heaven's forces into its final battle before Christ's heavenly banquet.

His duties were assigned by God at the moment of his creation, and have not changed yet. He still is called to fight against Satan, save the souls of the faithful, to call men's souls away from the Earth for judgement, and to be the champion of God's people. He wears a cape stained in the blood of the slaughtered Lamb of God, and will ride into battle for Christ -- and be victorious.
[B]Power:[/B] The Sword of God is set ablaze with His divine righteousness, and smites all evil foes in His name.
[B]Weapon:[/B] The Sword of God[/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Coolness.

Name: Billy Bishop

Creation: Human

Appearance: [URL=http://personal.inet.fi/peli/sas/images/black-ops,porukkaa.gif]Billy[/URL] (He's the second man in from the left, with the mask and goggles.)

Personality:Billy has, since the "coming", become rather self-abosrbed and dark. He knows the secret to survival is simple: Never miss an opertunity. And Billy never misses one. He's willing to advertantly trample and kill anyone to get to the top, but he doesn't kill for unneccessary reasons.

Bio: Billy is an ex-UN Peacekeeper, who served for seven years in the far east. Not exactly what you would call a decorated soldier,Billy was in fact responsible for the deaths of five of his team members, on three seperate occasions. It is for this reason that he was honorably discharged from service, and retired to a rather peaceful life. That was four years ago. He always kept his gear handy, more for sentimentle purposes then violent, and, when the angles came and effectivly destroyed the earth, he was quick to realize the only way he could survive was to fight. He gathered his gear, and set off into the terrible world known as Earth.

Weapons:[URL=http://www.davesworld-oh.com/PICTURES/hk_mp5sd-complete.jpg] Heavily modifed SMG (He had alot of spare time in his retirement)[/URL] (NOTE: He has a rather limited supply of ammo, only twenty full clips. That doesn't last long in a world of demons and angles) Also, he carries a .437 Magnum Revolver, with 24 rounds.

Loyalty: Lucifer. Billy knows that God and his Angles have lived in Hevan for millenia, and that a change is in the wind. He plans to survive, so why ont join the winning team?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Awesome as always, kairi! Nice one.

[B]Name:[/B] Abaddon, King of the Pit

[B]Creation:[/B] Demon

[B]Sex:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] Strangely, Abaddon is not the huge, commanding figure you would expect him to be. He is taller than the average human, and more muscular and well-built, but he is by no means the biggest demon. His jet-black hair is spiked into twisted horns, and his eyes glow red when he is angry. Normally the irises are red, but the rest of the eye is normal. He wears a long black cloak with only the right sleeve still attached. The left arm is bare, and covered in tattoos of snakes, dragons and all things ungodly and foul. These tattoos glow when he is powering up. He has huge black feathered wings on his back, which add to his air of importance and power. He can fold these wings in when he is diguising himself as a human.

[B]Personality:[/B] Abaddon is a sarcastic but vastly intelligent demon. He speaks in an English accent, as he most admires the British for their wit. He laughs and jokes around with other demons, but when he enters a battle he is like a berzerker, becoming completely serious and focused on his goals.

[B]Bio:[/B] Abaddon was one of God's top archangels, until he heard Lucifer's point of view and rebelled. He was cast down from Heaven by God's own hand, not by any archangel. He has become known as the Destroyer, mentioned in the Book Of Revelations in the Human Bible, and is one of Lucifer's most loyal soldiers. He controls all happenings in the Pit, and has a great friendship with Charon, the boatman who ferries the dead across the river Acheron. He must keep a close eye on the lower levels of Hell, from the fifth level, the City of Dis to the ninth, named Cocytus, home to the three greatest traitors of all time: Judas, Brutus and Cassius, as these levels are where the most trouble occurs. Even with his less-than-imposing figure, all demons in the Pit are afraid of Abaddon.

He now fights with Lucifer in the final battle between Heaven and Hell, catching the humans in between. He commands every demon in the Pit, even the most foul, and uses each and every one of them to fight the angels with all their power. He has raised demons and locusts from the Pit to fight for him. He is one of Lucifer's most feared warriors.

[B]Power:[/B] Flame of the Pit-Abaddon creates and controls black fire from the very Pit of Hell itself, which he channels through his body.

[B]Weapon:[/B] The Sword Of Damnation-A longsword, completely black, which wreathes in black fire when he fights with it.

(OOC: I hope this is good for you, kairi, PM me if it's not)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Sirius Valhalla

Creation: human

Sex: Male

Appearance: Looking at Siefer on the attachment.

Personality: Sirius is kind of an angry person. After being cast back from heaven he is not to pleased with either side. He is rarely scared or disturbed by anything. He puts on a cool facade but inside he is hurting.

Bio: Sirius was born in Australia but at the age of 15 moved to the states. He was well educated through life but through seeing the death of his mother he became emotionally scarred. This scarring came in the form of otherworldly visions. He was able to see demons of the otherside. At the age of 20 he took these sights seriously and used this to rid the world of these unwholesome creatrures. He became a demon hunter in the name of God.

When the apocalypse came he was one of the third of humanity that was killed, but he was sent back. The only message he was given was that his job wasn't finished yet. He was pissed at Heaven for this but remained loyal to God. He now searches for the angels on Earth so that he can help them in their defence against the forces of Hell.

Weapon: Uses an old fashioned Magnum gun. Also uses a semi-automatic for times when the Magnum doesn't shoot quick enough.

Loyalty: God

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name:Jophiel (Angel of Wisdom, Illumination, Perception)
Creation: Angel
Sex: Female

Appearance:

Body: Jophiel stands at 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 121. She as rich tan skin and very smooth, also has a healthy shine to it. She has medium sized breast, well shaped belly and a fair looking behind ^_^. Her legs are a little strong looking yet sexy. She has a marking of a red rose in her upper left shoulder blade.

Hair: Silky hair that flows all the way down to the top of her bottom (Behind.....), the color of her hair is forest green.

Eyes: Her eyes are silver with hints of red, very deep and wise.

Personality:
Bio:
Power:
Weapon: Chain of Seijun: Is a chain that is wrapped around her body, when taken off the chain glows pure white with holy energy. Once hit the chain it electrocutes the enemy until they diminish into nothing. [/COLOR]

HAHA! Gonna make you start this one now!

Name: Beelzebub for short Zebub--Prince of Demons (since I'm far too lazy to look up other demon thingys :) )
Creation: Well if I'm the Prince of all demon's doesn't that mean I'm a demon?? that's what I thought ;)
Sex: Male..since it says "Prince" yeah. Hey...does that mean that if you become the key that I can rape you ?? ;)
Appearance: [IMG]http://www.rivetheads.com/Tohell/images/beelzebub.jpg[/IMG] and see attachment for appearance without armor and do excuse the katana in the pic...
Personality: Known for the deadly sin gluttony and very much into keeping things as they are.
Bio: Watching his armies casade onto the earth as he was commanded to, Zebub could not help feel uncomfortable. He had always remained loyal to his king of hell, Lucifer, but this new change and the bringing of the end of human rule seemed to be a bit too much. The other angels would be coming soon and he would have to defend his King. (sorry...still don't have the creative groove...damn it! But I'm sure my posts in the actual story will make up for it ;))
Power: Flames can errupt from the bottom of his gut and spue from his mouth like a fire breathing dragon.
Weapon: [IMG]http://www.spiral.org.uk/acatalog/Gothic2.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Name: St. Raphael the Archangel
Creation: Angel
Sex: Male
Appearance: (Based on that picture, but I'm modifying it a bit. ^__^) Straight blonde hair with crystal blue eyes. He is tall and thin at 5'10" and about 135 lbs.

Personality: Raphael is a calm and quiet man. But when it comes to fighting for his almighty Lord, he is fearsome and relentless with a fire burning in his eyes.

Bio: Raphael was also born as God created the heavens. He was assigned to his duty as a 'silencer'. An assassin of demons and all other evil entities if you will, but he does it cleanly and efficiently.

He is able to maintain control, and that is possibly one of Raphael's best traits. Although he would prefer peace, fighting is not a problem for him. At first, God was a little skeptical about Raphael's ability to kill so easily. But Raphael proved God wrong and showed off his skills with flying colors. Raphael still has his job, however, it's about to get a lot busier for this angel.

Power: The Power of Healing; it can save mortals from death.

Weapon: On one occasion long ago, before the time of Moses, the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the I asked for the help of God to save his son from the life-stealing disease of consumption. And Raphael appeared. He used his healing power to save the infant while he slept. When the King woke the next morning to see his baby boy healthy, he prayed in thanks to God and left a sword forged especially for his son's savior.

The Sword of Ramses the II, although made of gold to the hilt with the grip covered with a thick white cloth washed in ambrose, was surprisingly light. And Raphael took this gift with appreciation, and now, he knows that he must use it against Evil.

This is what Raphael "really" looks like: [IMG]http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/saintr02.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT] [/COLOR]