Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm looking for someone that can draw and that drawing on the site.....

I want to get a Tattoo, and I need an idea to give to the tattooer (yeah....shows what I know...). Heres what I'm looking for:

Background-2 Flags crossed in the background, 45 degrees (or thereabouts) angled away from one another. I want an American Flag on the left, and an Irish flag on the right.

Foreground-Front view of an Eagle. Play with it from there.

Text:
Above Illustration: United we stand
Below Illustration: Divided we Fall
Try to have this 'wrap' around it. A way of putting this, have the top wrapped from 11 oclock to one oclock, and the bottom wrapped from 5 to 7 oclock.

I'd greatly appreciate this guys. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I suck at art in general. Please ask any questions if you have any questions....
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]I'm sorry, sweety, my computer has a virus and I can't do anything. I have it saved, but I can't upload it anywhere. I can't even save it on a disk and upload it on a different computer.....I'd say that I'll get it to work soon, but I'm afraid I might have to compleatly trash my computer soon and I can't afford a new one. Have someone else do it. If I can get it up, I will. I'm very sorry.[/color][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]EDit: got it onto a disk. (thank god for public computers)[/color][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]it's not too god and it's just an outline for your tatoo artis, mind you. he/she should have some nice colors and fonts for you to choose from ^^[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]Want a different veiw of the egal, tell me, I'll re-sketch it[/color][/font]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]Doesn't matter :P[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]The colour is just to entertain me, you're tatoo artist is in no way shape or form gunna want to use those colours. if he's good, he'll do some neat shading too T_T[/color][/font]
Posted
I don't know about that. My mom's friend got a tatoo and the idiot tatoo artist put the colors on the british flag in the wrong places. :animeswea He was screaming his arse off

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...