[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]this.is.wierd...
I.was.watching.a.show.called"The.Brak.Show",
and.there.is.this.guy.he's.all.like.i.hate.you.all
I.want.to.kick.ya'lls.a**,
and.they.take.out.cuss.word.from.DBZ
What.a.shame
......LOL:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

.. thats on the adult swim :p if dbz was on the adult swim then they probably would show the uncut eps, but that would cost more money for CN, so i doubt they would do that..

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh geez, um, i think it was in Tree of Might when Gohan shrunk back down from oozaru, he was in the nude, and lo-and behold theres a small plant covering his "special area" lol. They cant even draw it in that well casue you can see through 'em, lmao[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

for Goku, when isn't there something hovering around his "special area". for example, master roshie's cane, a stool ( when bulma gave him a bath) and then when magically, white briefs are there when he gets out of the water after searching for oolong. ( all in db)

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well first of all why do you want to see his prvate area I'm glad they dub those parts but I wish they would dub the cuss words. [/B][/QUOTE]
hey, i dont!. they could at least make it less obvious when they change things. my little brother was like " how come his underwears moving :confused: ?" im like uh..... i dunno!

:p.. i'm glad they edit them.. dont you realize that the targeted audience of toonami are in the age range of 5-12.. THAT IS WHY THEY EDIT THEM. they cant show kids that kind of stuff.. they cant be saying dirty words.

poogoblins.. your technically getting dbz for free.. cause your not the ones paying the cable bill. do you always have to complain about what you get for free?.. if you want un-edited dbz, go out and get it yourself.

Make sense but I'de rather see the eps un edited. Stupid toonami keeps reapeating the eps. That really gets me mad. Well I got all the episodes from DB DBZ DBGT and movies and stuff but the stupid **************** person that did that messed with the files and now the movies and eps are all screwed up. My brother paid for that!!! woa *head lowers* oK FalLinG dOwN. Oh oh higH BloOd pResSure. Deat......h

face it, americans are immature and money suckers.. their are people who make their livings from suing people for stupid mistakes..

plus i do believe that their are laws(or regulations or somthing) that state what can and cannot be said or done on television..

.. plus.. they dont censor it because they think we cant handle it.. they censor it because of the targeted audiance(sp?)..

think of it this way..

if you wanted to draw a cartoon(not that dbz is a cartoon.. because its NOT.. its anime.. ¬.¬') for children.. would you put in cuss words and nudity?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]face it, americans are immature and money suckers.. their are people who make their livings from suing people for stupid mistakes..

plus i do believe that their are laws(or regulations or somthing) that state what can and cannot be said or done on television..

.. plus.. they dont censor it because they think we cant handle it.. they censor it because of the targeted audiance(sp?)..

think of it this way..

if you wanted to draw a cartoon(not that dbz is a cartoon.. because its NOT.. its anime.. ¬.¬') for children.. would you put in cuss words and nudity? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkblue]
Goos point but why do you think American complain about censorship somuch...not only for targetes audiences but b/c....ppl who don't like all the nudity or language want to see it to...and its only a small majority...the large # of ppl love(or don't have a problem with) nudity or foul language... :mad:

But I say to those who don't like nudity of faul langueage or if you don't like to see it.... :flaming:

GET RID OF YOUR TV's....BUT A TIME MACHINE AND GO BACK TO THE LATE 1800'S....:devil:
Thank you!!!!! :angel:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I think they should at least have a little cussing like when Videl was being hurt or somethingat the living tournament not other world. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green] That's why they say..."Oh no, Videl."[/COLOR]

I think that there are so many children in the U.S who should be acting like the age they are and not some stupid immature thing. They see some thing rated X and they are all ready laghing and and saying ooooooh and pointing fingers. That IS SO GAY!!! Y CANT THEY JUST GROW UP. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE... NO.... NOT THAT.... WELL GET MY POINT?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]Yeah,I understand.The kids that are 11 or 12 they are like oh my god that magazine shows tits.They are all pointing and saying ewwww.They also start laughing.OMG. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know right!!!!! I HATE THAT!!!! AHHHHHHH!! MAKES ME SO MAD I FEEL LIKE TURNING SSJ AND BLASTING THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE.