OtakuBoards

School sucks

Phantasy Freak

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]School sucks an so does my life..Tuesday I got pushed down in Pe for noe reason went face first onto the field hurt my neck..The a little 7th grader pushed me down the hill near the football field...
Yesterday my dad chewed me out for no reason..I got depresse and then u can guess what i did.:( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

you should've pushed that 7th grader into a wall. and i'm sure your dad had a reason

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]School sucks an so does my life..Tuesday I got pushed down in Pe for noe reason went face first onto the field hurt my neck..The a little 7th grader pushed me down the hill near the football field...
Yesterday my dad chewed me out for no reason..I got depresse and then u can guess what i did.:( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
You didn't slit your wrists again did you? Damn it, that is no way to fix problems. I beg of you, please stop doing this to yourself...

-Justin

the only thing i can say is :box: .... you need to realize that everyone out there is fighting a hard battle themselves:( its the way it is and sadly some of us don't know how to take it:drunk:but it seems like you may want to get some help ... if your cutting your wrists :worried: :( the only thing that does is hurt you and worry people like me .. plz if its that bad find help before something bad happens .. you have friends there are people how care:) :D