OtakuBoards

Today Show - Top 5 Games. .

NorykoAngelcry

On the Today Show today, they sponsored their annual - Toy Test (2001). They discussed the 'hottest' games for the systems that are out now. Here is the link:

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/654223.asp#BODY[/url]

In order from first to fifth:

1. Super Smash Brothers: Melee (GAMECUBE only)

2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Multi-Platformed)

3. Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GAMECUBE only)

4. NBA Street (Playstation 2 only)

5. Luigi's Mansion (GAMECUBE only)

3 out of 5 games are GAMECUBE exclusive, and 4 out of 5 are all on GAMECUBE - Yet another reason to get it? I think so. Finally, some honest reviewers giving their impressions. . kids. .

X-Box failed to present ANYTHING to the show, so they didn't even get acknowledged. :D Guess they should take this a bit more serious, as parents watch this, and will surely fail to see the appeal of the X-Box-oversized-paperweight. Might be a bit harsh. . sorry X-Box. . Slap Nintendo on my forhead before I try that dreaded system again :flaming:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]oooooooooo yes, i remeber that..................quite interesting if you ask me............. and correct me if i'm wrong, but did i hear that there was going to be another today show on nintendo?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
Well, Can't be too sure about that, since I normally don't watch the today show at all anyways, LOL. But I suppose I can go to msnbc.com and take a look at it. I will post here if I find anything, but who knows. . I hate the way they have their site set up. LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]My top 5ive games?

1.Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask(N64)

2.Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time(N64)

3.Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2(multi platform)

4.Super Smash Bros. and Mele(N64 and Gamecube)

5.Paper Mario(N64)

My all time top 5ive games.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]LOL, we were not talking about our TOP 5 games =) Maybe you should start a thread and list your top 5. Maybe even make categories like

TOP 5 Nintendo
TOP 5 Gameboy
TOP 5 Console games
TOP 5 Computer

Etc. etc. . . but it would be pretty good to see what others have in mind as their tops ^_^

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am surprised that there isn'ta game with Link and that "gang". they wuld have been in a close spot for second, or first. or maybe the new game with samus for gc. that looks really good. and maybe the ff should have been on it too. if the gc wasn't out for that then i bet that atleast one of the FF would have been on it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]On the Today Show today, they sponsored their annual - Toy Test (2001). They discussed the 'hottest' games for the systems that are out now. Here is the link:

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/654223.asp#BODY[/url]

In order from first to fifth:

1. Super Smash Brothers: Melee (GAMECUBE only)

2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Multi-Platformed)

3. Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GAMECUBE only)

4. NBA Street (Playstation 2 only)

5. Luigi's Mansion (GAMECUBE only)

3 out of 5 games are GAMECUBE exclusive, and 4 out of 5 are all on GAMECUBE - Yet another reason to get it? I think so. Finally, some honest reviewers giving their impressions. . kids. .

[/B][/QUOTE]

man 3 and 5 suck... heres my top

Dead or Alive 3

Amped

Tony Hawk 3

Super Smash Bros

Golden Eye Agent Under Fire

man those are juicy fun...*drool*:alcohol:

EDIT: I mean 5 sucks 4 tite. :hippy:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... no wonder i dont like will... he has 2 X-CIRCLE games at the top of his list... now... anyone who dont like RSRL2 is just crazy... wait i dont lol... but NBA street not getting a good review... omg it is only the best selling Bball game ever... including the ones that were multi system lol
anyway... DOA 3 looks ok... and amped is just stupid... all those bike, and boarding games are overrated... they all boring to me... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]