OtakuBoards

* As DBZ aint gonna be on here like it was, i have Qz... *

Goku213

lol, as always, i have Qz :)

Yea, there's no DBZ on cartoon network tomorrow over here (England) and i checked the Monday 5pm showing out and it says "Trunks reveals his power to Cell" or something like that. So maybe it's gonna show repeats again like it did for MONTHS, and MONTHS and MOOOOONTHS way back.

Anywayz... What i don't get, is why Shin froze Gohan. Surely it would've been better to let Gohan beat them 2 guys, and then go kill Buu..?! Oh well. What happens in the next few episodes? Juss like a quick summary. Cuz from the sounds of it, it'll be a while before anything new gets shown again :(

On a side note ... i downloaded a vid clip from Morpheus a while back ---> the Goku Vs M.Vegeta match. They disappear part way through the fight :confused: lol, it's in Japanese and that commentator guy standin next to Hercule goes "ooohhhhh, Mr. ........ Satan" lol. His voice is funny :D Do any of you know where it's possible to download video clips of DBZ from (from the tournoment onwards)? That should be it for questions from me for a while :D As i dunno when they'll next show a new episode. lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]lol, as always, i have Qz :)

Yea, there's no DBZ on cartoon network tomorrow over here (England) and i checked the Monday 5pm showing out and it says "Trunks reveals his power to Cell" or something like that. So maybe it's gonna show repeats again like it did for MONTHS, and MONTHS and MOOOOONTHS way back.

Anywayz... What i don't get, is why Shin froze Gohan. Surely it would've been better to let Gohan beat them 2 guys, and then go kill Buu..?! Oh well. What happens in the next few episodes? Juss like a quick summary. Cuz from the sounds of it, it'll be a while before anything new gets shown again :(

On a side note ... i downloaded a vid clip from Morpheus a while back ---> the Goku Vs M.Vegeta match. They disappear part way through the fight :confused: lol, it's in Japanese and that commentator guy standin next to Hercule goes "ooohhhhh, Mr. ........ Satan" lol. His voice is funny :D Do any of you know where it's possible to download video clips of DBZ from (from the tournoment onwards)? That should be it for questions from me for a while :D As i dunno when they'll next show a new episode. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, you have AWHILE until you will get to the majin vegeta vz Gokou fight. You have just started that saga. dont expect to go into repeats until after vegeta Blows himself up.

Summary:
OK, after Shin froze Gohan, they go to Babidi's ship, and then they go through the 3 levels and fight babidi's henchmen. On stage 3, Vegeta gets controlled by Babidi. and goes Majin. After that, they go back to the tourny, and then then Gokou and vegeta go and fight off in a different place where nobody is, and then Kaiou-shin and Gohan go to destroy Babidi and Dabura. Now, since Gokou and vegeta are fighting at SSJ2, a TON of damage energy is being put out and straight into Buu, and he is released. Dabura fights buu and gets turned into a cookie, and Gohan has been knocked out just like his dad. and then vegeta and buu fight, and then he blows himself up. that is a quick summary

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]MONTHS, and MONTHS and MOOOOONTHS way back.

Anywayz... What i don't get, is why Shin froze Gohan. Surely it would've been better to let Gohan beat them 2 guys, and then go kill Buu..?! [/B][/QUOTE]

kaioshin did not know where babedi and buu were, so he let them take son gokan's energy so they would lead him to babedi's ship....

Well, you never know...I checked last week (or the week before, can't remember) and it said on monday (for this week, or last week ;)) that they would start from where they find Cells old body that he ditched, but *shock* I watched Mondays ep just in case, and it was the World Tournament! So I bet on monday they'll show the rest ;)

:cool: does anyone know when the rest of dbz will finish here in the U.S??? they got as far as vegita blowing himself up...god d m funi really has too much power over the U.S version of dbz..:flaming: anyways ,here in dallas toonami started the reruns off at the beginning of the season it just ended so does anyone think that they will start off soon as this rerun season`s over or will they pull the same bull that they been pulling???:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steve [/i]
[B]:cool: does anyone know when the rest of dbz will finish here in the U.S??? they got as far as vegita blowing himself up...god d m funi really has too much power over the U.S version of dbz..:flaming: anyways ,here in dallas toonami started the reruns off at the beginning of the season it just ended so does anyone think that they will start off soon as this rerun season`s over or will they pull the same bull that they been pulling???:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's gonna be the same as last year man. Starting sometime fall 2002