OtakuBoards

A Bullet In My Broken Heart [M-LVS]

Lilt

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Navy]"I don't think so." Achim stood on the driver's side, glaring at Callisto, his eyes devoid of any emotion. His rifle was slung over his shoulder, and he had no doubt been watching them with the scope. Before continuing, he talked into an open cellphone. "She's here."

A moment later, Trina was at his side. "Miss Orestes, you'll pardon the intrusion, but there's been an incedent. Your presence is requested." He was reffering, of course, to the banker who had just been shot through the head and burned with his office. Trina looked genuinely worried about Sadie, not being there to protect her, but Achim looked like he was simply doing his duty.

Sadie was furious now, and Callisto was still wondering where the hell Achim had come from. "Damn it Achim, not..." She stopped herself and took a breath, "Look, now's not the time, OK? Just... tell my father to deal with it." Callisto hit the gas and the pair was gone again.

The two guardians were left standing on the sidewalk. Trina sighed, "That boy will be the death of her, I swear." "Mm-hm," Achim hummed his agreement, shifted his rifle on his shoulder, and turned to leave.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]"The man is dead, as I'm sure you know, so now your going to pay us. Do it easily for a change." Pierre said seriously, Staring at the man harshly.
"You've been paid already. The money is in your accounts." Their employer replied.
X, sitting uneasily beside Pierre, smiled at the mere prospect of the millions...
"However, it will be unreachable for the time being."
"What?" X and Pierre said in unison, reaching for their weapons.
"Calm, calm. You see, the banker hit was a test, a chance for you two to learn how you two function together. We were pleased to say the least. Now it's time for the big hit. The girl, the daughter of the Clan leader."

"Fuck that, what's to stop us taking the bloody money and going on our merry way?" X said, leveling one of his pistols with the man's head.
"Calm down X," Pierre said, "Now, you, I don't plan to work with this lunatic again unless you pay us substantially more then last time."
"Ey'!" X said, "But, ya, we need a fuckload more money then last time." He kept his pistol to the man's forehead.

"It's been aranged, ten times the 7,500,000. But you still need to kill the girl. This hit will be nothing so simple as a business man with thick doors and weak bodyguards. She's surroudnded by masters of combat, skilled bodyguards, and other such things. Point is, you two are in for a hell of a fight. But that's a hell of a lot of money." [/COLOR]

OOC: Ok, I wanted to start some action, since there hasn't really been any clan-gang confrentation.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]"I still can't believe I agreed to this," said X grumpily as they sat in the unmarked black Sedan, watching the building for Sadie's movements, "You realise that if we kill her, the entire clan will be on our backs for a lifetime, and if we screw it up, then that bastard who runs the gang will have us shot for sure."

"Yes, but if we manage to execute this plan perfectly, and precisely, then we will be swimming in money and no-one will be after us," replied Pierre, never lowering the binoculars to talk to X.

"And the chances of us executing this plan perfectly are...?"

"Slim but still possible. I believe that I can do this. First we will need some kind of distraction. I will be needing you for that. Then I will be able to get a shot at the girl without any of her guardians getting in the way. Understand?"

"Yes I do understand, and there's no bloody way I'm gonna put my life on the line just so you can hog all the glory. If anyone is gonna kill the girl, it's gonna be me. Here's what we're gonna do. You are gonna be situated on the roof opposite the clan's headquarters. You snipe off a few guards, bring everyone outside, and from the confusion and chaos caused by that I will be able to sneak in and kill the girl. That way you get extra money for killing more people, and I get my money for killing the girl. Fair?"

"Hm. I will have to get back to you on that idea." Pierre continued to look through the binoculars. The girl was nowhere to be seen, and they still hadn't come up with a plan...[/SIZE][/COLOR]