OtakuBoards

A Bullet In My Broken Heart [M-LVS]

Lilt

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=red]Warning: This rp will probably live up to its rating.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Can't afford to breathe in this town[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Nowhere to sit without a gun in my hand[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I'm better off dead[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I'm better off dead[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]A fifteen year old girl with long black hair was kneeling on the roof of a building somewhere in Liverpool. She didn't move, didn't even seem to breathe, as it started to rain. Then, a little movement of her hand brought back the hammer of the gun she had in her mouth. It came forward, and clicked. She took the gun out of her mouth, and dropped the magazine. It was empty. A year ago she, Sadie Orestes, was in this same exact spot. And she would've been nothing more than plant food if he hadn't come along. Callisto Farren. The name wanted to make her smile whenever she thought of it. He had helped her get better, but sometimes she still had dark thoughts.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I want to breath[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I want to grow[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I say I want it[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]but I don't know how[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]She wanted to live, to be with him, to be happy. But sometimes she just didn't seem to know how. That was why she needed him, especially now. He said he would never leave her, but she hadn't seen him for almost six months now. Sadie was supposed to be on an assassination mission, her target was some young boy, but it wasn't important right now. She had overheard a few men planning a coup against her father's organization. The one that she was supposed to inherit, since he had no sons, when he grew too old. She had to stop them, but she was only one girl. No one else would even believe her if she told them, except for Callisto. She felt water on her cheeks. She didn't know if it was her tears, the rain, or a little of both. She wiped her face with the back of her gun hand. She was so weak, and she couldn't help but think that it might've been better if Callisto had just left her alone that day...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Suddenly, the rain just seemed to stop. Sadie looked up and saw her personal bodyguard, Trina Keelan, standing next to her and holding an umbrella. Trina looked down at Sadie with concern. Even though there was only a couple of years difference between the two girls, it seemed to be much more than that. There was something about Trina that always made people assume that she was older than she really was. Sadie stood up and looked over at the elevator that she had used to get to the roof. Like she thought, her second bodyguard, the one that Trina didn't seem to get along with too well, was standing there waiting for both of the girls. Sadie walked to the elevator and Trina followed her, holding the umbrella over the both of them. As she walked into the elevator, Sadie sighed. She had to get out of this business somehow, and she had to bring Trina and the others with her. If only Callisto were here, then he could help her...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc][b]*************[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]In the elevator, Trina handed Sadie a cigarette that had "Mama's Worst Fear" printed on the side in Mandarin. Sadie put it in her mouth and chewed on the end. It was useless to light it until this rain cleared up.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]"Practicing?" Trina asked about Sadie's fake attempt at suicide.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]"No, just thinking." Sadie answered.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]when they reached the ground floor and walked out of the building, Sadie saw her father and some of his men waiting for her in the rain.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]"My little Su-dzun! I was so worried! Are you..."[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]Lucas ran towards her, his arms open and ready to hug his daughter. But he stopped when she brought a gun to her head.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]"Stuff it, father. You were only worried about me because I'm your only heir..."[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]Sadie pulled the trigger and her dad winced. But the gun only clicked, of course. Sadie lowered the gun and walked past her father, who was turning red in the face.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]"I'll talk to you later. In my room." She said.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]Sadie walked up to the girl that she had asked her dad to bring with him, in her fake suicide note. Suki Littleton, or "Sexy" Suki - a nickname both of the girls shared. Smiling, Sadie brushed Suki's hair out of the way and whispered something in the girls ear. Then, Sadie kept walking, with Trina and Achim following close behind.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]OOC: Well, it's finally up everyone. Sorry for the really long delay. All of the clan members will be at the base. The gang members will be leaving America and heading to England.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/left]

[left][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]Oh, and happy 14th birthday, Skye. ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/b][/left]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]"Oh, bollocks to this," said X, the metal detector bleeping as he passed through the check-in. He was returning to his homeland, which was none too great for him. He had been despised where he was brought up. He took his shades off and faced the small, timid man who was checking him over with a metal detector. He waved the device over him a few times, and it beeped when it got around his waist.

"Could you remove any metal objects you have in your pockets or on your belt, please?" said the man quietly. X opened his jacket, and slid his belt out of the beltloops. He also took all the loose change out of his pockets, and emptied them into the tray. All his baggage passed through the x-ray machine, and he passed through the metal detector without hassle.

As he sat on the plane, he saw there was a ruckus down the other end. He swung his bag into the overhead locker and took a seat. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and twisted it into his mouth. He sparked up, and one of the crew came up to him. It was a young man, blond-haired and blue-eyed, dressed in a smart red suit.

"Would you mind, for the comfort of other passengers, not to smoke on this journey, sir?"

X took the cigarette from his mouth and blew a mouthful of smoke into the man's face.

"You asking me or telling me?"

"I'm asking you politely to put out your cigarette and not smoke for the rest of the journey."

"Put a sock in it, you bloody twat," he said, blowing smoke everywhere.

"I will be forced to call security, sir."

"Well maybe this will stop you," said X. He drew a knife from his boot, and rammed it into the man's leg. He cried out, and fell to the floor, blood staining his clean trousers.

"That's what happens when you try to come between an Englishman and his nicotine, you stupid bastard."

"I thought we weren't supposed to make a scene, X," said a voice from the seat next to him.

(OOC: Hope this is okay, PM me if its not. Anyone from the gang can be the person sitting next to X, if they want to be)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1] Callisto looked around the place. Everything was in order. Things were going smooth. Silence. Beauty. Dispair. These thoughts ran rampart in his head. Sadie. He needed to get back, as much he needed to be in the place he was at.

A katana he had picked up in change for his Arm Blade hung at his side. His white hair was spiked up, revealing pale, cold blue eyes. Minutes later, he was headed for the airport, past security, and on a flight.

England loomed below. Buildings jutting out of the earth, like blood from an open wound. He once again passed security. What a breeze these days to sneak in a sword. It was pitiful, actually.

Callisto Farren, a well respected man. Buinessman, warrior, and a kind fellow to most people. However, in England, only few knew him. Almost none were there. Callisto ran over his father's thoughs. [i]Sadie...is bad news. She tried to kill herself for god's sake. Just...leave that crack whore.[/i] Callisto had almost cut him then.

However, he mangaed to keep that inside. The building where he and Sadie would meet was three blocks away. He called a cap, checking his Rolex, and seeing he had mere minutes.

"Now." He simply poined to where he wanted to go, having not the time for words. The cab reached a sudden halt and Callisto left the man 200 american dollars richer. He could see Sadie in the window. He went though the door, and climbed the steps.

"I missed you, Sadie." A blade was pressed on his throat. His father at the other end. "I told you to stay away from her." He growled. Callisto's hand was wrapped around the case for the blade. His thumb flicked up, the blade shining softly.

"Step away, lest the suit I plan to have you buried in be covered with blood, father." He growled in retort. His father simply stepped away.

"Fair warning from a fair buinessman."[/color][/size]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Pierre watched paitently for his target, loading a round into his rifle. He cocked it, as he put his eye to the scope. His target, a high ranking memeber of the clan, was due to a meeting in the courtyard-restaurant any minute. Assassination in the daylight was never somthing Pierre enjoyed, he prefered to take his enamies stealthily. He lifted his head and examined the photo of his target: A squout, fat man with plump cheeks and timid eyes, and no hair whatsoever. Not a very exciting hit, he prefered his targets to be more then filth, but so long as he got paid he didn't care.

So, he resumed to scan the crowed from his rooftop pearch. It was twenty minutes after the time, but finally he spotted the man. He entered the courtyard surrounded by other equally unintersing people. The sat at one of the bigger tables, and appeared to be ordering food. Pierre took his chance, and took aim.

Pierre always thought that there was no fealing quite like the one you get when you kill a man, and that was the fealing of ecstasy he got now. He squeezed the trigger. Silently, the bullet flew from the barell and found it's mark: the left side of the mans head. The brains, what were left of them anyway, splattered onto the man next too him. The entire table flipped back in shock, everyone scrambling for cover. Screams erupted from the people in the crowed, and a smile crossed Pierre's face. He took the chance: The gang paid him for every man he killed, and squeezed out two more bullets, both killing two others.

In the aftermath and confusion, Pierre calmly packed up his rifle and left the building, to collect his reward.[/COLOR]
OOC: Ok, im happy it's finally up. Got a fealing this will be good.

[size=1][color=slategray][b]Thank you, Taryn-chan.[/b]

Suki was silent as Sadie whispered in her ear, and followed behind Trina and Achim. She was still silent when they turned a corner, and she turned the other way. Suki made it to her own room, and shut the door behind her.

As the hot water from the shower ran over her, she ran long, artistic hands through choppy, yet silky, brown hair. The water ran down her warm, creamy skin, and then she turned the knob, switching it to ?Off?. She stepped out of the shower, and toweled off.

The girl went to her room, grabbing a mini-skirt, a tube-top, and sandals. Then she thought better, and switched them for knee-high boots with thigh-high socks. She wore an all gold outfit that contrasted with her golden eyes and brown hair. Slipping a jacket on, she left her room, and walked down the hall.

Suki found Sadie?s room, and knocked on the door. A light ?Come in? was all she heard, and she pushed it open. It was dark in the room, and Suki closed the door behind her.

?[b]Sadie-chan?[/b]?

[b]Tag, Taryn.[/size][/color][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: I put spoilers on the naughty bits. ^.^ Oh, and You're welcome, Skye-kun.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1]Suki was trying to find the light switch, but Sadie told her not to bother.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"I've seen the way you look at me, Suki..."[/b] Sadie whispered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1]In the dark, Suki's face was flush, but Sadie couldn't tell. Sadie put a hand on the other girl's face.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"Don't worry, I like the way you look at me. I know I'm powerful, thanks to my dad, but I won't force you to do anything. You can leave if you want. You know that, right?"[/b] Sadie asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][spoiler]Suki nodded, and Sadie soon disposed of tube-top. She pressed her body against the other girl's, and Suki felt that Sadie was already undressed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=black]"Thank you, Suki..." Sadie whispered as she kissed the other girl's neck.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Sadie continued downward, and stopped at Suki's nipple. Teasing it with her mouth and tongue, she got rid of Suki's mini skirt, but left her boots and stockings on. Sadie traced her fingers, down to Suki's crotch, and pressed against it slightly. She heard Suki gasp, and she knew she was feeling just what she felt. Sadie kissed Suki on the lips, and moved down to her crotch, kissing it, she slowly pushed her onto the large bed. Sadie stopped, and crawled onto Suki. Resting her body on the other girl's. Suki took the initiative, and pulled Sadie into a deep kiss. Hearing faint footsteps, Sadie covered Suki with a blanket, and continued to kiss her, as she ran her hands along her body. The footsteps grew louder.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][i]"Right on time."[/i] Sadie thought.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]The door opened, and the lights turned on. Covering up Suki, to save her from embarrassment, Sadie got off the bed and turned around.[/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Yes, father. It's like you thought. I..."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie's voice trailed off. It wasn't her father standing at the door, with an angry look on her face. But Callisto, with a look of deep sorrow. She must have been seeing things, but she knew she wasn't. He ran out the door, and she ran after him, asking him to wait. Then, someone shot at her and missed. She ducked out of the way, and so did Callisto. Sadie was about to pull out her H&K, but she realized that she left it back in the room, with her clothes. She hoped that Callisto was armed. Looking over at him, she saw that he only had his sword. This wasn't going as she planned. But what she wanted to know was how someone got past the secuirty like that? They must be really talented, or have inside help. But that was impossible...[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Who would want to betray her father? Well, besides her, of course.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1]OOC: Tag, Jian. ^..^[/color][/size][/font][/b][/left]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Callisto had no time to be sad at the current time, as bullets whipped past his head. Flicking the sword out, he took it by the handle, and spun it in a circular motion, sweeping all the bullets up. He locked his arm, and sent the bullets back.

"...When I deal with these jackass fools, we'll talk." Callisto told Sadie, then rushed foreward. his bullet stopping techniques came in handy, as a barrage of hot lead rushed for Sadie and Suki. They were expertly aimed, in a straight line that was vertical. Callisto threw up his Katana, slicing the bullets apart. He jumped into the air, and kicked the hilt of the blade, sending it for the assailants.

One was struck in the chest, his black and silver automatic handguns flying for Callisito. He caught them, and began to open fire on two barrels of gasoline. They exploded, sending metal into most, fire into all. The katana was uharmed, past the blast radius. He kept the handguns, and retrived his sword, walking back to Sadie.

"...Do you want to explain what happened?"[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=slategray]Suki was silent as Sadie ran out of the room, and she curled beneath the covers, tears forming in her eyes. She did love Sadie; she always had. When Sadie had invited her, she had been so hopeful, and then Sadie had loved her back.

Or so she thought.

Suki curled into a tight ball, sobbing silently into the sheets. Her gold eyes were blurred with the tears, and she didn?t try to go after Sadie as she ran after her love.

[I]Why? Oh, Sadie?[/I]

Then she heard the gunshot.

Suki was dressed in a split second, and one of the knives she always kept in her boot was in her hand as she ran. She saw Callisto (She knew him from Sadie?s previous association with him) and Sadie, who was still stark naked.

As Callisto performed his miracles, she heard him say something to Sadie. She didn?t quite catch it. Her own anger overflowed as Callisto said something. This time she didn?t care.

?[b]Is that all I am too you, Sadie?! A way to get back at your father?![/b]?

Sadie was looking at her as if she had grown to heads; Suki seldom yelled.

?[b]And then he walks in instead of your dad, you act like you want to say, ?It isn?t what it looks like!? How can you treat me like that?! I thought I was your friend![/b]?

Then the girl with golden eyes turned and ran.

OOC: Just thought this would twist it.[/size][/color]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: It did have a twist, Skye-kun. My head's spinning. ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Not knowing what to do, but knowing she had to think quickly, Sadie ran after Suki. The girl seemed to be not listening to Sadie's cries for her to stop and kept running. Sadie finally caught up with her, and she grabbed hold of Suki's shoulders. Suki tried to get away, but Sadie turned her around and kissed her. Then, she hugged the girl tightly to her naked body. They were both crying.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]"I'm sorry, Suki. I wasn't thinking of you, when I did that. Please, forgive me. That's not all you are to me. I'm sorry for letting my anger against my father get the best of me like that. I promise it won't happen again, please don't leave me while you're hurting like this..."[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie hugged the girl tighter, and she knew that Callisto would leave. But for all she knew, he had already betrayed her. Sadie closed her eyes as she imagined what Callisto might do or say.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: Short post, sorry. Tag again, Jian or Mouse! (Or anyone else.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]

[Color=darkslategray][size=1]Callisto didn't leave. He kept his distance, but called out. "I'm...sorry. I'll tell you why I was away. I don't care if you love Suki instead." Everyone there knew that was a lie. "I went to check on my father's buinesses. I was called into his office when I arrived in America, and he told me nothing but to stay away from you. I'm his heir. Heir to a buisnessman who's buiness is drugs." Callistio told her bluntly.

"He told me to stay away from you. He called you a whore. I nearly killed him then. However, I went here where he was waiting for me. I drew my blade to my father again. My father...." He trailed off. He explained how he was in charge of his father's estate for most part, no matter how much he hated it.

"I may be able to stop bullets, but I can't stop a million of them. I did it in order to be with you." Callisto stood, waiting for her answer.[/color][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie tried to hold back her tears, and walked up to Callisto, yelling at him.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]"I don't want to hear your lies, Callisto! At least tell me the truth! Who was she, what was her name?!"[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Callisto shook his head.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"There was no one..."[/b] He whispered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie walked up to him and started pounding on his chest. She didn't keep track of how much she sweared at him then. It just kept pouring out. Sadie sank to the ground and sobbed. Callisto tried to touch her face, but she slapped his hand away. Footsteps came from downstairs, and a fourth person was in the hall. It was Trina. Callisto turned around. He looked ready to fight, but looking back at Sadie, he ran off. Trina ran up to her boss's daughter to see what was the matter.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=slategray]Suki was fighting the whole time Sadie held her. Hot tears of anger and hurt ran down her face, dripping onto Sadie?s shoulder. When Sadie let her go, she slid to the floor, sobbing. She heard Trina?s footsteps, and turned her face away. [I]Damn you, Sadie?[/I]

Sliding a knife from her boot, she looked at it.

The eight inches of cold steel slid across her wrists, slicing open the deep veins beneath the skin. She was still sobbing, and the hot tears fell into the open wounds. Blood gushed over her hands, and she dropped the knife. She needed the pain, but it did not distract her mind. The pain was huge, and she had cut deeper than she had thought.

?[b]No, Sadie? he has just as much right to loving someone else as you do?[/b]?

Sadie looked up, as did Trina, and Sadie gasped, scrambling to her feet. ?[b]Suki! You-[/b]? Suki looked away/ The young girl then sank into silent, black oblivion.

Suki woke up in the hospital wing, surrounded by pillows and blankets. Her wrists were bound tightly by gauze, and they throbbed in pain. She was dressed in a long, loose T-shirt that, by the smell, she recognized as Sadie?s. Looking up, she was captivated by Sadie?s pain-stained eyes. She looked away, fresh tears starting in her eyes. Sadie reached out to touch her, but thought better of it. Suki said something Sadie was barely able to catch.

?[b]Why are you here, Sadie? I don?t care anymore.[/b]?[/size][/color]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Callisto had went. He...just didn't know....anymore. He knew he still loved Sadie...but what to do about it? He slammed his sword into the ground, and slid down against th wall, fingers running across the cool steel, slicing into his fingers lightly. He heard sirens....

Callisto saw Suki being loaded on a stretcher. He still cared fro Suki...it wasn't her fault. The blood on his hand nothing compared to her wrists, he sliced his fingers right back up the blade to the hilt. Now that he'd gone back to see Sadie, he knew he'd have more enemies.

Pulling his Katana out of the ground, he put it in the case that hung with a gold chain off of his waist. Callisto wiped his fingers on the wall, leaving a bloodmark that would never come out, no matter how hard anyone tried. Rain was coming down now, the water dragging his hair down. He started for the hospital, then took a pit stop.

Callisto remembered his father had a polygraph machine stolen eariler today. Going over the map in his head, he realized he was right in the interception path. He headed up a ladder into the rain, but into the shadows as well. Three men with Tec9's were laughing.

"What an easy pickup...." Callisto knew that this would be only one way to prove that he hadn't been with someone else [i]This is turning into the Maury show....[/i] Callisto growled in his mind. Taking Auras, his Katana, in his hand, he lept down, driving the blade though the first one's head.

Callisto pulled it out with a once silver sheen now stained red. He took Auras, slicing though the Polygraph holder's hands. He screamed as the bloody stumps started squirting blood. The last one was smarter. Firing off his Tec9, he stepped back. Callisto pullled a throwing knife from his boot, hitting the man in the arm.

"Go back and tell Dad that I'm getting emancipated." Callisto watched the man stagger off before he picked up the Polygraph, and put it in the book bag that it had been taken in.

Callisto showed up at the hospital. Gause pads were taped to Suki's wrists with medical tape. [i]...Oh god...[/i] Callisto realized how many he killed, it would never measure up to the pain of seeing someone who you know and care for in pain. He saw Sadie with tears in her eyes. Callisto's black shoes crossed the tiled hostpial floor. She was crying, and since she had such tearstained eyes, she couldn't see who she wrapped her arms around.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed](OOC: Just forget the voice from the seat next to him thing)

X stepped out of the airport doors into the harsh wind that belonged to England. It whipped through his hair, and made his jacket billow out behind him. Rain splashed against his face. He sighed and put his shades back on, more to protect his eyes from the rain than anything else.

"Liverpool," he sighed, "What a waste of bloody space." He hailed a taxi and got driven to the city centre, where he entered a small, run-down building.

He opened the door into a smoke-filled room, with a small sliver of light coming in through a crack in the curtains. X took his shades off and dropped his bag on the ground.

"Who's in charge here?" he demanded.

"Who's asking?" asked a young skinhead wearing a Liverpool United shirt and brandishing an iron bar in a threatening manner.

"Your mother. Now tell me where I can find the leader of this gang!"

"You insulted my mum!" shouted the skinhead, dropping his cigarette on the floor and crushing it under the heel of his boot.

"You're very quick on the uptake," replied X sarcastically. The skinhead rushed him, brandishing the iron bar, and swung it at X's head. He ducked, and drew a pistol. He aimed at the skinhead's head, and cocked the weapon.

"Now I'm going to ask you once more: who's in charge around here?"

The skinhead spat on the floor and swore loudly at X. X sighed and lowered his weapon, now aiming at the skinhead's crotch.

"What's more important? Keeping your boss' identity secret or keeping your manhood? I'm going to leave that one to you."

The skinhead thought about it for a minute, then caved.

"The boss is through there, you sadistic bastard!" he shouted. X thanked him, then shot out both of his kneecaps as an afterthought. The skinhead rolled on the floor, clutching his legs and crying out in pain. Blood was gushing from his knees.

"Serves you right for supporting Liverpool, you twat," said X, throwing his cigarette onto the skinhead, burning him on the face.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Nice posts there, real... Er.. Nice :) :animenose :animenose :animenose :animeblus

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Pierre sat paitently in the pitch-dark room, waiting for the snivling idiot who had hired him. Oh, how he detested working for these usless Englishmen; nothing like the sofisticated hits of old. Just fat, equally usless hits not likely to attribute to anything. He closed his eyes, leaned back lethargically, and sighed lightly: how dare he be kept waiting for this long? As if on que, the door (Which, it seemed, was located in the left-hand wall of the room) clicked, and light poured into the darkned room.

Two men entered, one turning too turn on the lights. The two men looked almost identicle: Thin, well muscled black suits, sun glasses and earpieces: The whole bodyguard deal; such an indesirable bunch. Both men fanned out, making room for a third, even more annoying person who Pierre recognised as the man paying him. he was dressed a grey suit, clutching a briefcase weekly at his side.

"The man is dead." Pierre said coldly, "Not to mention a few others you owe me for"
"I'm aware. But these others, they were not in the contract." The man said, sitting down opposit Pierre.
"The agreement's changed" Pierre said, leveling his Magnum with the mans head. "You'd better not move," He said to the bodyguards, "Now, you'r going to pay me in full."
"Mmm... Fine, you can have the money. But don't ever try this again." He replied, suprisingly calm. He slid the briefcase to Pierre, who slid his revolver into his coat pocket. He picked up the case, and stood up from his chair.
"Oh, Mr.Jean-Jaques, a minuit please, if you will?" The man said, tapping Pierre lightly.
"What?" Pierre said, hardly bothering too turn.
"We have another... Job, for you. It involves the Clan once again, one girl in particuler. A girl named Sadie, daughter of the clans leader. We can't touch him; but we want the next best thing, we wan't her dead. Now, we've got this guy, unsavory guy, hard to control: You'll be working with him. You'll both be paid seperatly, of course.

"I work alone." Pierre said, turning too leave.
"We'll be paying you ten times your usual fee."
"I'm listening."[/COLOR]

OOC: Ok, Anarchy, I hope you don't mind... Sorry if that's not quite what you were planning, you can PM me if there's anything too wrong about it.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Navy]Achim walked briskly through the hospital lobby, eyes straight ahead. His pace was fast, but his walk was casual. The boy had just returned from an assignment Sadie's father had given him. He knew Sadie despised her father, but he [i]did[/i] have an obligation to follow his employer's orders. He found his way here by calling Trina, who he usually had contact with.

Achim could care less about Sadie's love life, but wherever she was, he needed to be. It was part of the job. He reached the appropriate floor to find Trina standing outside the door. "What's happened?" he asked, stopping next to the bodyguard. He had the slightest, unplacable accent that hardly showed in his low, precise dialogue.

"Suki's been injured. Self-inflicted," Trina only glanced at the boy. "Be careful, Callisto's in there." Achim gave a 'hmph' of recognition before stepping into the stark emergency room.

Sadie and Suki hardly noticed, but Callisto took a quick glance at him. Achim's eyes scanned the scene with disinterest, trying to comprehend what exactly was going on. "Miss Orestes." He said inobtrusively. Sadie almost jumped and looked at him. "Not now Achim."

Achim nodded, "Yes, of course," he said with little emotion. When he exited and leaned on the wall outside the door, Trina grinned at him. "Told you you shouldn't go in."

OOC: Sorry I'm a little late![/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1](OOC: That's fine with me, Xanadu)

X sat with his feet up on the table as a middle-aged gentleman walked through the beaded curtain that separated two rooms. This man was carrying a briefcase, which X knew from experience carried a sniper rifle. The man took a seat next to X.

"Who the hell are you?" said X rudely.

"I am Pierre, your new partner," he replied calmly in a French accent.

"Oh great, my new partner's a bloody frog," said X. He twirled his combat knife around his fingers, before slamming it into the ground and standing up.

"I'm no racist or anything, but I'm not working with a frog after the Battle of bloody Hastings. Sod all this." He turned to leave the room.

"You do realise, you ignorant English bastard, that we are being paid ten times our usual fee for this job, don't you?"

X turned and sat back down.

"Well, I'm only doing this because I need the money, right? It's not like we're friends or anything."

"Far from it," replied the Frenchman dryly. He set his briefcase down on the floor, and straightened his suit.

"You bloody poof," whispered X. Pierre turned his head sharply to look at X.

"If you are suggesting that because of my French upbringing that I am a faggot, you are sadly mistaken. I have most likely had sex with more women than you could ever dream of, little boy."

"Not sodding likely, mate," said X, and they slipped back into silence, waiting for their employer to arrive...

(OOC: Hope I've got your character down alright there, Xanadu)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]OOC: Ha, ya Anarchy, you get him down pretty much alright.

Pierre sat, his face indefferent, his mind swimming with disdain. [I]Such insolence...[/I] Pierre thought, [I]Why couldn't he just work alone as usual...[/I] Pierre began to finger the mgnum in his coat pocket wishingly... [I]No, I can't. The money...[/I]

"Wouldn't try it, frog." The man said, not moving.

Pierre lifted his fingers from his gun, smiled wickedly, and closed his eyes.
The scilence that followed was awkward as any, but amplified by the promise of more, equally unnerving and usless scilences too come.

"You two appear to be getting along." The semi-fermilliar but hated voice of his employer rang out from an open door. The same two bodyguards entered the room before him.

"Those bastards don't look nothing like them skinheads you got out front." The eery man, who's name he was yet to learn, spat sarcastically.

"We like to keep a low profile." The man replied, standing oppostie the two assassins.

"When do we discuss the assignment?" Pierre said, gazing venomously at the man.

OOC: Ok, your turn Anarchy. [/COLOR]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: Great posting so far, Anarchy and Xanadu. :animesmil (Everyone else is doing a great job, too.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie sent Achim out of the room. She needed to be with Suki right now. It was her fault that she was in here. In fact, this whole mess was her fault. Sadie could hear faint voices coming from out in the hallway, and Achim came in again. Before she could send him back out, he gave her his orders. Even though Callisto was in the room as well.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]"Miss Orestes, your father wants me to bring you to see him. If you'll step outside, where certain people won't be able to hear, I'll give you the details."[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie sighed and followed Achim out of the room. He was always so formal to her, even though she had told him not to be. They walked down the hallway, and Trina followed them. On their way out of the hospital, Achim told Sadie what she thought she expected she would hear. Her father needed her to take care of some of his business. All three of them got in a black car and drove off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Back in her father's office, her dad gave her the debriefing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Any questions?"[/b] He asked, gritting his teeth. He obviously had something else on his mind besides this mission.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"You mean besides why I have to take care of your dirty 'negotiations'? No."[/b] Sadie answered coldly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]She got up and left the room. Whatever her father was thinking about, he didn't say. But she knew he would next time she talked to him. And she had a pretty good idea that it was either about Suki, Callisto, or the both of them.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: Sorry everyone for not posting sooner. I have some family stuff going on. And the negotiations can be between the gang and the clan if you guys want. Either way, they're going to run into each other.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Callisto had followed the car in his own Skyline, complete with racing modifications. To many, he'd just look like a high class driver from the URL, Or Underground Racing Leauge. He had competed in Street Racing in America, before Sadie made him stop for fear that he'd get caught, or killed in a race.

His white bodied, blue checker striped car slipped behind them, always a car or two away. Callisto flipped up the panel on his dashboard, revealing a satalite radio, a Intel Notebook, an iPod, and a cell phone.

"Sadie." The voice activated phone confirmed, and the microspeakers wired within his car began to ring with her ringtone for her cellphone. "Sadie, I'm following you. Don't let your father or Achim know, but I suspect they've even found a way to tap your cell. Be careful. And.....I love you. Please, let's talk later." He clicked the phone off.

The black car rolled to a stop, and Callisto turned a corner, his Skyline fading into the alleyway. Callisto took his Intel Notebook out, and accessed the web. To his whisical self, he began to play a few games before going onto more serious things, such as the purchase of his new, 17,000$ (in american) Investment. It was a hand flame forged katana he had ordered not too long ago. It would be a second sword, one he would use most often, in the Manji Ninjistu+Tempo Ko Rai style he studied.

What seemed like hours passed, until he saw Sadie, dressed in a rather...seducing outfit, appear from the doorway. Callisto peeled the iPod's heaphones away, and pulled his Skyline out, rolling to her.

"Need a ride?"[/color][/size]

[b]OOC:[/b][color=blue][size=1] Callisto's[URL=http://blackweb.wz.cz/galerie/original/FAST%20AND%20FURIOUS%20-%20R34%20SKYLINE%20(1).jpg] Skyline[/URL][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]"Very soon. In the meantime, Pierre, this is X, and X, this is Pierre," said the man.

"Should've known you'd have a name like that," said X.

"Well, what kind of a name is "X"?" asked Pierre, "You sound like a cliched comic-book character."

"I use this name to hide my identity. There are a lot of people who want me dead, or arrested, or tortured. Using the name X helps me to keep away from those people. Do you understand, or is that too much for your soft French brain to handle?"

"My brain is a hundred times sharper than yours will ever be," replied Pierre.

"Ok, you two, you sound like a married couple," said the man, "It's time for you to be given your assignment."

One of the bodyguards carried a large metal briefcase into the room. He placed it on the table and opened it. Inside were pictures of a businessman, taken secretly. They were black-and-white photos, but they were perfectly clear.

"This is Jacob H. King. He is a banker with strong ties to the clan we are negotiating with later today. But he has been wiring funds to the clan, allowing them to buy bigger and better weapons. Basically, we need him dead before he can channel any more funds to them. We could do without the clan being any stronger than it already is."

"Where do we find him?" asked X, suddenly all business.

"He works in the Metropolitan Bank of London. You will have to catch a train down to London to find him, and then you need to kill him in any way possible. We need Pierre to kill the target, and then, in any confusion afterwards, we need you to take out any onlookers who may have seen who it was, X. Is that understood?"

"Perfectly," said Pierre, "And what about my fee?"

"You were told you would get ten times your normal fee, Pierre, that makes it 7,500,000 Euros. X, you will get the same."

X smiled at the thought of this money, as did Pierre.

"When do we leave?" asked X...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Ok Anarchy, let's kill us some Bank-type folk!

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Pierre found himself frustrated with his new mission. Not to mention his insuffereable partner, the fact that their target was either very smart, or incredible paranoid. No matter where he went, he was surrounded by survailence and scores of bodyguards. No way to touch him. When he was inside, he kept the windows sealed with iron shutters. This was proving more and more complicated...

Then the disapointed thought struck him: Looks like there was not going to be any finess involved in this job, it would all come down too brute force. Sadly, brute force was X's speciallity, so it looked like he was actualy going to be necessary... No matter, so long as he got paid he didn't care.

"X, this man is good. He leaves us no oppertunity for a sniper attack, which means were going to need to get up close." Pierre said, as he and X sat across from eachother.

"Bloody right." X said, grinning stupidly.

"The point is, were going too need some heavy weapons and the like if were going too pull this job off. His security is tight, likely he has over 40 guards. High tech system, secuirty doors, the whole package. We'll need explosives. It should all be supplied by the Gang." Pierre said, dreading the very brutillity and bluntness of his plan.[/COLOR]
OOC: Ok, I decided too do it that way because it wouldn't be all that interesting if I just got on a roof and sniped the guy, end of story. Heh...

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]"This is my forte, Pierre, so just stand back and watch the miracle," said X. He opened his coat, and took out a block of C4. He placed it on the wall of the building, judging where it was weakest, and walked across the street.

"You ready?" he asked, pulling the detonator out of his pocket. Pierre nodded, and drew his handgun. X drew his, pressed the button on the detonator. The wall exploded in a ball of flame, throwing concrete and glass everywhere. Alarms began to ring, and X and Pierre ran towards the building. The entered through the hole they had just created, and ran up the stairs.

Security guards ran down at them, drawing their handguns. X aimed his quickly, and squeezed the trigger twice. Two small red explosions blossomed from the first guard's chest, and he fell. The two hitmen ran up the stairs, taking out the security swiftly and efficiently.

They reached the office of Jacob H. King, and X tried to kick the door down. It was solid metal. They wouldn't be able to get in there easily. X aimed at the door, and was about to fire, when Pierre shouted at him.

"No! If you shoot the door, the bullets will ricochet and kill both of us. Shoot the plaster in the doorframe." X fired three shots into the plaster doorframe, blasting out the lock. The door swung gently open. The two hitmen entered the room, and saw King standing behind his desk, aiming a Magnum at the two men. He was shaking, and sweating profusely.

"Don't come any closer, or I'll shoot! Drop your weapons!" he shouted. X dropped his handgun, and signalled for Pierre to do the same, which he did.

"Hands in the air!" They put their hands up, and he moved towards them. He searched Pierre for weapons, and found none, then he moved onto X. As he searched his body, X clicked the heel of his left boot on the floor. A small blade, no more than three centimetres long, popped out of the toe, and he kicked King in the shin. The blade pierced his skin, and he fell to the floor in agony. X opened his coat, and drew a second handgun from his back, and pressed the gun against King's head.

"Bye bye," he said cheerfully, and shot the man in the head. Blood splattered all over the floor, and Jacob King fell to the floor, dead.

"Cover me," X said to Pierre. The Frenchman took up a position at the door, and began shooting the security guards who came up the stairs. X searched through all the filing cabinets, and emptied them all onto the desk. Then he drew a box of matches from his jacket pocket, and lit one, throwing it onto the desk, burning away all evidence of Jacob King's dealings. He drew his guns and joined Pierre.

"There are too many guards for us to get out this way," said Pierre, firing at them.

"Then we'll take another way out," said X. He kicked through the window of the office, and climbed out onto the roof. He ran along, and Pierre followed. They ran along, and saw police gathering at the base of the bank. They ran, escaping the burning building and going back to collect their money...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sadie was mad...She hadn't been this mad in a while. She ddidn't usually skip out on her bodyguards, since she liked to consider them her friends. But this time it was different. She felt like shooting someone and she didn't want it to be them. How in the hell did her father expect her to take care of the negotiations with the Yanks?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Just when Sadie was about to walk off, and let the Yanks and her father's clan just screw each other, Callisto's familiar skyline drove up. She started walking away, but he followed her. She stopped, and he opened the passenger's door.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Hop in."[/b] He said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]She listened to him, and they drove off.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: Sorry for the short post everyone, I almost have an idea of where I'm going to take this rp. I'm just not sure if I want to use it yet. Oh, and I'm sure you guys will want a different name for the gang than the Yanks. Sorry, I just had to come up with a name to call them for right now. Go to the underground thread for this rp to post your suggestions.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]"Hop in." Callisto told her, as the door swung open, allowing Sadie to slide in. She seemed angry....Callisto would have to cool her down somehow. He turned to her, looking into her eyes softly, as the car drove on guided by his hands.

"Sadie...I think we need to talk."

"I don't want your bullshit, Calli." Sadie told him, eyes wavering. Callisto looked at her for a peroid longer, then turned away. "Sadie,I love you. I'd never go with another, cause what we had....no one does. I just....I have a fucking polygraph in the bag next to you if you don't believe. I'll hook the fucker up, and I'll take the damn test."

Sadie was shocked. Callisto didn't use cusses unless he was serious about something, or pissed off. She could tell he wasn't that mad.

"I'm taking you to a race, so you can watch and blow off some steam. Afterwards, if I win, you have to promise to talk to me." Callisto didn't wait for an answer as he flipped the car around a tight bend, and into the cove where racers met.
---
The engines revved, four cars including Callisto's on the red spray painted starting line. He ajusted his mirror, fiddiled with a few of the NOS knobs, and was ready. The girl waved her hand three times, then dropped it, siginaling the start of the race.

Adreniline flowed, NOS and rubber burned, and money was on the high stakes. Callisto took the early lead, as one spun into a telephone poll, his car catching on fire, then exploding before he had a chance to get out. Callisto grimaced. Sadie would be angry with him....

The final stretch was blocked by cops, who had caught wind of the race. Callisto scanned around, eyes looking desperately. He had almost a full tank of NOS, so he took a small board big enough for a car ramp, and jammed in the button for the NOS that sat on the steering wheel. Blue flames colored the air as Callisto flew over the police, the rest unable to pass, and caught by the police.

Callisto was paied as everyone was scramming from the scene. Sadie was in the car.

"Now we talk, Sadie."[/color][/size]