Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/sh2/sh2_2in.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/sh2/sh2_3in.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/sh2/sh2_1in.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/silenthill2/silenthill2_160.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Expect the second one to me more graphic now that not many people are stressing censors like they supposedly in the first one. Uncut and exposed, just like the writer intended it to be...I think I'm going to be sick once I start playing...
Posted
A few months after MGS2 comes out...next year spring 2002 maybe.

I have the SCPH-1001 (original) model also with the 3 A/V sockets in the back...it overheats at times...and can't read FMV clearly unless it's a brand new game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...