Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I presume we won't see the next batch of translated eps until next summer, the rest of the Frieza saga was shown in september, then the next year the androids thru the end of cell, and now the buu stuff, so unless they go overtime or something....blah too long
Posted
They finished showing Season 5 yesterday. Season six shall begin next here and be finishing off the Dragonballz Series. They will show about 20 to 30 new episodes but by that time they would have almost all the Dragonballz Video out. They cut 15 full episodes when saban owned so there will only be 276 epiodes of Dragonballz in english and they left off at episode 212 so we ar gonna have 64 new episodes.
Posted
It sucks they make us wait so long. And whats sad about it is I can go out and buy the entire Buu saga watch it and see what happens. Plus I can go get the new db episodes with the Red Ribbon army.
Guest SupremeSky
Posted
I cant wait that long. it gets really good and they have to start over from another episode. oh well, i cant complain im still gonna watch it
Posted
Wha?! How come you british people always get the cool stuff!? In America we only get 3 months of new episodes every year!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Wha?! How come you british people always get the cool stuff!? In America we only get 3 months of new episodes every year! [/B][/QUOTE]

although UK people get them every 3 months, they only get a few episodes, unless I am mistaken, the US is in the part of the buu where vegita-sama uses a kamikaze to destroy buu, well, from what I understand, the UK has stopped at the episode where son gohan gets his powers stolen in the tournament by babedi's henchmen....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

although UK people get them every 3 months, they only get a few episodes, unless I am mistaken, the US is in the part of the buu where vegita-sama uses a kamikaze to destroy buu, well, from what I understand, the UK has stopped at the episode where son gohan gets his powers stolen in the tournament by babedi's henchmen.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Corectamundo!

We now have to go through the cell saga, so stop whining you guys in the US! :)
Posted
I will put the smack down on your candy @-$-$ if you diss my country one more time Geeki! J/K.

Well anywho for the people who don't buy the tapes have to wait one year and 11 days for Gokou to go ssj3. That was just some rough math.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]I will put the smack down on your candy @-$-$ if you diss my country one more time Geeki! J/K.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I was dissing you whiners, not the US itself :P

:worried: :nervous:
Posted
Oh ok...................Good. I just don't like having my countrey dissed if you know what I mean.
Posted
Yeah, but we got Fridays ep on Thursday! 1 hour of DBZ... :tasty:

I'm not sure whether we'll have to watch the Cell Games again tomorrow in England, coz before the world tourney was on, the tv guide said it would be when they find Cells old body! :D So English ppl MIGHT get to carry on to where the americans are! I hope so...:whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]On Friday, DBZ wasn't on... a movie was on... Blu Submarine 6, 'twas good... but I wanted to see dragonball Z...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah dude they brought the Toonami Inflight movie back. This weeks movie is The Tree Of Might starring Son Gokou and Mr. Piccolo. Co-staring Turles as the evil....Turles
Posted
what makes me mad is that from what i can see they made 2 different branches of dragon ball off of the cell saga. they have the buu saga adn the whatevery it is call about goku after being dead. on thursday they had a episode of that. is that what we will start seeing for a while? or is there something else they will show us now? i wish they could translate an saga at a time. i would not mind seeing the same saga over until another full one was done. i like that idea. they should translate like that. finish on saga and show it over adn over until they finish another instead of breaking it into peices.
Posted
Ok.i'm.sorry.but.my.spacebar.is.brokenn.so.after.each.word.there.will.be.a.period.Man.that.is.gay.Iwanted.to.see.the.whole.Buu.saga.but.no.i.have.to.wait.What.is.the.point.of.making.us.wait????Well.anyways.i.told.my.friend.to.d/l.all.the.DBZ.movies.for.me.How.are.the.movies.are.they.like.the.episodes.or.are.they.like.something.totally.differnt?Just.wondering.Well.who.ever.answers.me.thanks.:devil: :cross: :wigout: :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]Ok.i'm.sorry.but.my.spacebar.is.brokenn.so.after.each.word.there.will.be.a.period.Man.that.is.gay.Iwanted.to.see.the.whole.Buu.saga.but.no.i.have.to.wait.What.is.the.point.of.making.us.wait????Well.anyways.i.told.my.friend.to.d/l.all.the.DBZ.movies.for.me.How.are.the.movies.are.they.like.the.episodes.or.are.they.like.something.totally.differnt?Just.wondering.Well.who.ever.answers.me.thanks.:devil: :cross: :wigout: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Got.a.bit.of.a.problem.there.havnt.you? :laugh:

The moviesmdont follow the time line of the serries but I think its just one giant espisode, correct me if im wrong, havning not see them, and only read the otaku round up , thats the impression i gain

::hides::

:nervous: :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]

Corectamundo!

We now have to go through the cell saga, so stop whining you guys in the US! :) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue] I shall whine all I want...and besides the ppl should know better....but anyways..Seph.. I love the avatar...where did you get it???<-----I'm sorry [/COLOR]
Posted
Ok.i,was,watching.dbz.today.and.noticed.that.goku.was.dead.and.he.was.in.this.tournement.for.the.dead.Well.today.was.a.funny.episode.it.was.where.Goku.was.fighting.thins.green.dude.i.don't.know.his.name.but.ya'll.probably.know.who.i.mean.Well.they.were.fighting.and.goku.won.and.was.supposed.to.have.some.private.lessons.with.grand.kai.Well.grand.kai.said.they.were.disqualified.because.they.touched.the.rood.and.if.you.were.upside.down.that.will.be.considered.the.ground....Well.anyways.grand.kai.was.like.uall.could.hav.essons.in.200.hundred.years.ai\nd,in.his.head.he.was.like.that.would.give.me.just.enough.time.to.shape.up.because.i.turned.into.a.couch.potato.....Well.any.was.i.thought.that.was.funny......Ok.well.these.apisodes.are.after.the.cell.saga.right????i.was.just.wondering...LOL:) :D :devil: :freak: :box: :toothy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...