Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I've finally decided to post me...and another person... :D Hope she doesn't mind...Yeah, that's me sitting...darkskinned, short hair...tall. And the one behind me in the background is my one and only Raiha, lightskinned, longhair, tall. So that's us...at my house with my best friend taking the shot. :naughty:

Well, I'll leave the face of Raiha to the imagination right now...until I get her consent...:p

[/COLOR]

Well, umm there we are...enjoy...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I have to admit I don't know you very well, but I wasn't really expecting you to look like that. Its the whole "I associate you with your avatar" thing I guess. I will leave judging how you look to the ladies...[/SIZE]
Posted
Well!!............you look different to what I thought you looked like!
Just a question: Are you Chinese or Japanese by any chance?
Posted
sniffits are kinda like shyguys but they shoot the bullets from their noses.. they are also from the mario games, i think they where first featured in Mario 2

i have a pic :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]sniffits are kinda like shyguys but they shoot the bullets from their noses.. they are also from the mario games, i think they where first featured in Mario 2

i have a pic :) [/B][/QUOTE]

oooooo yeeesssss............now I know, I think they were featured in Yoshi's Island. Am I right? They were cool!
Posted
Rico - You look like a pretty cool guy. I especially love the look you are giving the camera LOL

Sniffits rule!! I loved those guys in Mario 2 =P . . and as Transtic Nerve said. . I too see Shyguy as a midget running around in a mask and cloak. ^_^ LOL sorry. . couldn't resist.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Hehe, thanks...ummm but my nationality is Filipino/Chinese. But the name is completely made up...except the Rico part of it. I wonder if there's any other Filipinos around the boards....
[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Hehe, thanks...ummm but my nationality is Filipino/Chinese. But the name is completely made up...except the Rico part of it. I wonder if there's any other Filipinos around the boards....
[/COLOR] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
I figure you're Philippine. You don't like like Chinese though. I am not Philippine, but I'm Asian.
Posted
On a side note.... I love all Asian people :)

Anyway, onward.... :p.... the one of few asian qualities i have on my exterior are my eyes..... they are slightly slanted.... people used to ask me if I was Japanese.... well they still do.... because on the outside I look white, well I am.... italian to be exact.... but the eyes.... which I get many complements on, are Asian.... heh....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...