Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:eek: Whoa didnt see that coming... :eek: You look different then i imagined.....Wow im bad at this guessing stuff
Posted
heh, so rico finally reveals himself, I didn't know he was going out with raiha, I should read people's sigs more often, heh....

on a side note, people often call me asian, or ask if I'm asian, but thats because in the UK when people say that, they do not mean the oriental part of asia, but rather the parts where India and Packistan reside, I'm not asian though, I'm arabic, from Iraq to be exact, and before you people begin to assume I work for saddam hussein, just remember, I do, lol....
Posted
Woah, that is nothing like what I imagined you at all. I imagined you like a friend of mine just a little older. Oh well, I don't think that pic does you justice.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rico Tranzrig[/i]
[b]Well, I'll leave the face of Raiha to the imagination right now...until I get her consent...[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehehe, I know what she looks like. She posted some pics of her on the last version of this board. So it looks like I have a heads up over all you people who don't know what she looks like so :p :D lol.

And Rico, that is definitely not how I imagined you looking. You look older than I thought, and other stuff, a shock to the brain really, lol. Nice pic though... and couldn't this have been in one of the other picture threads on this page???[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Oh yeah, she did post her pictures back then...oh well, for those who haven't seen her...

But I don't think posting my pic in a seperate thread would do much justice, since it's their thread...Speaking of justice...Cecil, here's a clearer picture of me...BTW, that is [u]Not[/u] Raiha at my side (long story)...this was a year ago before I got together with Raiha(16yrs old). I know I have some more around here in my HD...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue]This pic is better. How cute. :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Actually, I prefer the other one...it's much more artsy and better to my photographically trained eye...but nonetheless, no surprise to me...I already knew what you looked like :p

And I as well know what Raiha looks like...I remember those pictures she posted on the old boards too :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...