OtakuBoards

Chrono Saga [M - VL possible S]

Kayin Cloud

OOC: Reminder to those who made the cut.

Earth ? Matthew Duffey(Venge)
Wind ? Kaze Kitsune(Sakura)
Fire ? Rei Karaji(Reiku)
Water/Ice ? Lea(Kiba_the_Chosen)
Lightning ? Kayin Cloud(Kayin)

Your first post will be at the beginning of your journey, where our characters shall eventually meet. Once we meet up with any of the enemies, I will have their information posted on the Sign up thread in order that they appear. Also, it will be a way to view your character's personality.
A cool breeze blows past, the sky is rich blue, and not a trace of cloud can be seen. Children are walking to their schools every morning, and returning in the afternoon, having learned something new. But these schools aren?t the ordinary kind that you and I know. These schools are special, for Elementalists. And these schools teach from beginners to those who have almost mastered their element. But besides teaching how to control a particular element, the students are also taught how to enhance regular skills that anyone should have, and the regular school curriculum.

Once someone has graduated, they are considered a master elementalist, unless they mastered their course before graduation, which is rare, but has happened and can be done.

But these children aren?t learning how to control elements for the fun of it; there is a problem raging.

In another place, and perhaps time, the sky is black all year round, the clouds blanket the sky so that only the shine of the moon, coming through is proof that there?s sky on the other side of the clouds. Storms clash, the wind howls, thunder booms, and the lightning lights up the sky with brilliant flashes.

There, battles wage and there is a great source of evil. Anyone that goes there would feel it, even without being trained to sense auras. This evil is in conflict with another of its kind and the battle has seemed to end between them. However, these battles take effect upon the rest of the world?

People have disappeared in several families and their reason for disappearance is unknown. Each victim of the disappearance has someone in their family whom is a powerful elementalist, and each with a different element. This seems to be the only link to the ones who have disappeared but these elementalists could care less as they go to find their family-dead or alive. However there are some elementalists that know the cause and are simply on a vendetta to the ones who wronged them?

Kayin woke up in the middle of the night. It was two days after the incident. "I will find you...Kristen, Treacae...I have to..." Kayin got up from his bed and threw on his boots and jacket. He slipped the sheath of the Shadow Sword beneath his belt. Kayin grabbed nothing but his sword, shurkien, and kunai. He immediately left moving as fast as possible. [I]Wherever they are...I'll find them...[/I] Kayin thought. He left his small home in the woods and it was now out of sight.

He travelled to a town of Kiragi where the mainstream of people lived. He went door to door asking if anyone had seen his sisters or had any clue as to their location...All the same response...No one had seen them. Kayin sighed as he moved back towards the woods. [I]It's not over yet....I'll find you two...even if it kills me...[/I] He thought as he looked up toward the sky. He let out a bit of a yawn as he stretched. He clenched his fist tightly and his knuckles popped. "I guess I better move on...Seems it's no good staying here."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]OOC: [/b]Yays, it's up! ^_^ I can't really think so I just used the one from our RP, Kayin.

[color=Navy]Kaze tread silently around the house, no one else in the house was awake as she had planned. Kaze picked up her backpack full of things that she had already prepared. She looked around and picked up a staff, which concealed her twin blades and picked up her crystal flute in its thin case and slipped it into her pocket. Finally she picked up a slightly bulging pouch, tying it around her waist, the pouch contained lots of shuriken. She was sad to leave already, because she had just arrived the day before.

Kaze opened her large window and felt a cool breeze blow through. Kaze smiled and took a deep breath of the fresh air. She climbed out of the window and slid it closed behind her. She gathered a large amount of wind that was blowing and plunged off the roof, the pillow of wind she had gathered broke her fall.

Kaze took a last look at her house, she had left a note for her adopted parents, explaining that she couldn't wait any longer to go after Meiko in case she was in danger. Kaze turned from the house and ran down the driveway and down the path. She was searching for her former bestfriend who was now her current sister.

Kaze helped her travelling by putting a stream of wind behind her to give her more speed. She was running past a town when she saw another person.

[b]"Excuse me.." [/b]he said.

Kaze stopped and whirled on the spot, sliding her blades out and falling into a fighter stance naturally.

[b]"Yes?" [/b]Kaze asked, looking over them.

[b]"My name is Kayin, I wanted to know if you're the cause of the winds blowing in two different directions." [/b]

Kaze felt the wind currents and realised he was right.

[b]"Yes, I am. I am a master of the Wind element. And you?" [/b]Kaze asked, straightening but keeping her blades out and her guard up.
[/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]Rei watched intensely as she looked at the two people talking. She was well-hidden behind a tree and wondered what they were talking about.

The tree above her shifted strangely. It seemed the wind currents were blowing two different ways.

" I bet you anything its that girl..." Rei said softly to herself, brushing her blue-tinged whie hair over her shoulders. She couldn't risk these two people seeing her. Most people would scream and yell at her any amount of insults. Her blue-tinged white hair and blood-red coloured eyes scared the wits out of most people.

Seeing that the two people would be talking for some time, Rei sat at the base of the tree, sliding her ring around her finger.

" Oh Julian, where could you be? Why would you disappear like that?" she said softly.

Not long ago, Rei's older brother Julian had disappeared mysteriously. And only weeks ago, Rei's grandmother, Rosaline, had passed away in her sleep. Rei had to sell their apartment and furniture to pay for a funeral. Tears came to her eyes.

" Oh Nona....I miss you....."

The ring she played with was her 16th birthday present from Julian. It was the last thing he ever gave to her.

Rei looked around the tree again. The two people were still there. Sighing, she unsheathed the two blades in a cross sheath on her back. She had found the blades hidden under her grandmother's bed when she was cleaning out the apartment. As a last reminder of the kind, gentle woman, Rei refused to sell them, although they would have given her a pretty penny for them.

Suddenly, two bobbing balls of flame appeared in front of Rei. She looked up in surprise.
" You two! I thought I told you to stop appearing like that. It's not as if I'm not weird enough as it is already. Then you two come along and scare everyone away."

One of the flames seemed to open up a mouth and squeaked something to Rei. Seemingly, Rei could understand.

" I know you don't mean to. I know you're only trying to give me some company."
More squeaks, except the other joined in.
" Yes yes, I know. Maybe I should reveal myself to these two. They seem to be nice. But I'm afraid they'll react like other people. Even the students in my elemental school didn't like hanging around me. That's why I made you two. To give me some company."

The two little balls of flame nuzzled into her cheeks. Rei giggled, their flames tickling her.
" Stop...stop....that really tickles...."

Realising that she was making a lot of noise, she swatted the two fireballs away and peered out. The two had disappeared.
" AIYA!"

Scrambling up, Rei look left then right. She saw them disappearing to her left. She ran after them, the two fireballs zooming after her.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: I pretty much did the same thing Sakura ^^;

IC:
"I am a master of the Lightning element." He studied her for a moment. "....From the feel of the wind you are still learning your element."

"I'm one experience point away from mastering my element, I'll have you know. Just because I'm not..." she trailed off looking him up and down, "training to be a shinobi." she finished.

".......You're wrong...I'm not training to be a shinobi." Kayin responded.

"Oh? so what's the reason you wear all black with a..." she trailed off again, she used the wind to judge what type of weapon he carried and recognised it immediately. "Shadow Sword?" she asked.

Kayin was surprised for a moment that she recognized the blade. "Because I have completed my training as a shinobi and mastered lightning in a manner that surpassed my teacher."

"Hmph. Proud of that aren't you? Well I was top graduate of the Academy that I trained my Element at and knew more about it than the teachers, I just haven't got complete control of how to summon creatures made of wind, some of them become demented if not given enough attention. Thus it is the only point I have not yet mastered." Kaze replied.

"Have you learned to become your element yet? And no... I'm not proud of that." Kayin looked at his sword. "My master was killed once I left."

"How unfortunate for you...Yes, I can transform into the element, unless there's a powerful anti-magical barrier around, even then I can do so for a short amount of time. I can stay in the form for up to 2 hours before I start using up a lot of my energy." Kaze replied.

"Very good...I'm surprised you can't summon wind creatures under your full control then." Kayin said grinning.

"Yes, the teachers that instructed me of how to do it always broke my concentration when they told me to change something small, like the shape of its nose." Kaze sighed.

"Heh...Such minor things are not important if the creature is complete...I wasn't taught to summon anything so you would be so lucky." Kayin made a spark of lightning for a moment. "I was told Lightning creatures were uncontrollable so I never tried it."

"Quite, but they're not as bad as Fire creatures. A friend of mine, Hi tried and they ended up scorching his clothes constantly whenever he tried. They are very hype-active, being made from fire which has an uncontrollable energy." Kaze said.

"Yes I've heard fire creatures were hard to handle...Oh sorry but might I ask your name? If you still don't trust me I can understand." Kayin asked.

".....My name is Kaze," She replied slowly.

"That's an interesting name..." responded Kayin.

"Yes, my real parents must have known what my element was before I was born. It means wind in Japanese. That is where my family has originated from."

"Interesting...Look I'm sorry to keep you. It was rude of me to approach you like that." Kayin bowed his head in apology.

"It is no problem. But you seem to be in a hurry as well as me. Is there a problem that has you rushed and upset?" she asked, reading the wind patterns that were around his body.

"....I should not burden you with my problems when you have your own..." Kayin looked up as he thought he heard someone else nearby. "I think someone's following us...." Kayin looked behind them.

[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew stared at the photo of his step-family. It showed him sitting on the ground, his older sister standing over him, and his step-parents standing over him and his sister as they were guardians. It looked like such a happy photo, and yet, a tear slipped down Matthew's right cheek as he continued to stare at the photo.[/size][/font]
[i][font=Verdana][size=1]Peggy...mom....dad....I will find your murderer...you can count on it...[/size][/font][/i]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Standing up, Matthew set the photo on the table next to him. He grabbed the two dai-katanas sitting on the table and shifted the wrist bands to feel comfortable. As he strapped the blades on each of his hips, his eyes looked down to the emerald jewel around his neck.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Don't worry. I'll get them for you..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]The cool breeze shifted around him in two directions as he walked out of his house. He walked onto the dirt path leading into town, but took a fork in the road that led to the left. He continued to walk into an area with trees. Matthews ears twitched as he heard two voices nearby. The light pressure of feet on the ground was sensed by Matthew as well. Deciding to greet these people, Matthew headed in their general direction.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Maybe they'd have any idea on who murdered my family."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew stepped out of a curve in the road as he approached Kayin and Kaze. He abruptly unsheathed one of his dai-katanas when he spotted that Kaze had her swords out and Kayin seemed to look like that of a shinobi. His eyes glanced behind them as he seen Rei coming up behind them.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Any of you seen a hooded man from that dark land with a golden heart shaped locket?[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Kaze and Kayin glared at Matthew.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Not me..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Me neither..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Damn! You know how to get to that dark land, or is that something else you don't know?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew continued to glare at the two as he sheathed his dai-katana. His eyes cooled off slightly as he mellowed out.[/size][/font]
[i][font=Verdana][size=1]No leads still....dammit![/size][/font][/i]

[COLOR=DimGray]"Please sir I can't take this treatment."
"I'm sorry miss but the apple you seek is sold out."
"I won't get to enjoy the taste of one juicy red shiny apple." Lea tilted her head down and sighed and walked off. "What a day this has been. No apple and no leads. Maybe I should go for a walk or something like that." Lea took off to the park and stood by a bench. "Wet Paint you got to be kiding me. At least I can fix this." Lea put her hands together and a small chill flowed from the bench. The paint was starting to freeze. The bench then had ice forming over it. She sat on it hoping the ice wouldn't melt. She sat there thinking about her parents. Her white hair gleamed in the sun with a snowy white. Her pink highlights started to fade a little more in the sunlight. She stared off into space as the ice melted bit by bit. She realized the ice had almost melted when she got up. All she could do was stare at the road. She saw two people come around the path and turn back. Lea started to walk over by them.[/COLOR]

OCC: Sorry it is short I got to go.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Rei immediately froze as she heard Kayin say something about being followed. The two fireballs bumped into her back. They toppled backwards in the air and started squeaking insults at her.

" Shhhh, shut up you two!"

Kayin and Kaze looked around. Rei's eyes widened when she saw another guy join Kayin and Kaze. Matthew was his name. He questioned Kayin and Kaze about a man with a golden-heart locket around his neck.

" That's a strange request. Which male would wear a locket? That's usually a female thing. Unless it was from the person that he kidnapped."

Rei scared herself with her own reasoning.

Following them in the trees across the stream, Rei saw that Matthew seemingly joined their group, and they talked amongst themselves as they walked along. They walked along a worn path that lead into a small town. It was rustic of sorts. Rei couldn't follow them in the trees anymore so she took the cover of the shadows of the buildings.

People looked at her strangely as she followed the three other elementals. The small fireballs following her didn't help her cause. Small children stared at her as she passed. Their mothers would usher them close and glare at Rei as she passed. The feeling of shame ran down her spine.

The elementals walked into a park. A gir walked up to them. Lea was her name.

Watching from the nearby shadows of an alleyway, Rei caught some of the words of the conversation. It sounded like they all had someone in their family disappear mysteriously.

[i]Julian.....[/i]

Kayin suddenly turned around.
" I know someone is following us..." Rei heard him say. He started walking over to where Rei was hiding. Obviously the two fireballs were a dead give-away.
" Aiya...aiya....aiya....." Rei panicked. She looked around frantically for a way to escape but it was too late, Kayin had already seen her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and whirled her around. Rei could see he was a little surprised by her appearance.
" Why have you been following us?" he asked, getting over his initial shock. The two fireballs came whizzing from behind Rei and started squeaking insults at him. He looked at them with wide eyes but then looked back at Rei.
" I um...... my older brother......Julian.....disappeared........ I'm a fire elemental....." Rei said rather shaken at his firm grip on her arms.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Kayin slowly let go of her shoulders. "You could have just told us that. I'm sorry to hassle you Miss uh...."

"...Rei. Rei is my name. And I apologize for sneaking around like that." Rei replied.

"Well, since you're in the same situation as the rest of us, why don't you join us? Maybe we can figure something out as a group." Kayin suggested.

"Uh..you sure?" Rei asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes...It's not much different from you following us anyways." Kayin said laughing to himself. He walked back over to the others, soon followed by Rei.

"Kayin, who is this?" Kaze asked. "Why was she following us?"

"Her name is Rei....it looks like she's in the same boat as we are. Her brother has gone missing....More than likely...this has to be the same person or group that's doing this...."

"Bad thing is...we still have no leads." Matthew added. "It might be best to split up and gather any information we can."

"How will we decide groups?" Lea asked.

The group sat in thought for a moment then Kayin spoke up. "There are only a few areas we haven't checked according to all of our information: Inuyama and Kamikochi. If we split up into two groups, it will be easier to cover those areas. Kaze and I will check Inuyama. Matthew, Rei, and Lea, you check Kamikochi. If we don't find anything, we meet back here. If we find something....send any kind of signal you can think of. Agreed?" The group nodded. "Let's go then."

OOC: Sorry...I'm about to fall asleep...gotta stop here

[b]OOC: [/b]Nice place for an ending, Kayin. Let's go!!!~ ^_^ I'll continue the trend we have of copying our old RP.

[color=Navy]Kaze had already sensed all of the people that had been following them because of the way the wind currents had to manuver around their shapes. She could tell that she and Kayin would get along, having elements that could create something better when put together. She examined Lea, Matthew, and the newest member of their group, Rei. Water, Earth and Fire, she could feel the power deep inside them. As far as she knew, only Kayin and herself had gone through a proper Elementalist school, while the others had learned control using raw methods of trial and error.

Kayin split them into groups, Kaze would go with Kayin to Inuyama while the other three would travel together to Kamikochi. The two groups split up, heading in their own directions.

[b]"Do you think they'll be alright on their own? They may have gone to Element school, but I don't feel they have." [/b]Kaze sighed, twirling her staff idley as they walked.

Kayin shrugged, walking beside her.

[b]"I was just wondering, how old are you, Kaze?" [/b]he questioned.

[b]"I'm 18, I was at Elemental school for 5 years, which was quite boring because they kept repeating the same lessons."

"I see, I'm 19, but I started at 11 and finished at 16."

"Uh...How were you going to plan on finding your sisters?" [/b]Kaze asked, playing with a bit of wind.

[b]"My twin sister's a Thunder Elementalist too, that's how we find each other. We're the 'Storm Cloud' twins. But I haven't sensed her at all." [/b]A frown was on his face.

[b]"There's always the posibility that she's trapped within an anti-magic barrier and can't reach you. But I have an easier way to find Meiko." [/b]

[b]"Oh? How's that?" [/b]Kayin questioned curiously.

[/color] [b][color=navy][font=Verdana]"[/font][/color][/b][b][color=navy][font=Verdana]I know every wind that blows in this world, I can see the wind patterns and the shapes that they must manuver around. Thus I shall find her by looking for her shape, and she also has a peculiar scent that no one else could ever copy." [/font][/color][/b][color=navy][font=Verdana]Kaze reported.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"I can usually have a mindlink to my sister but...something's blocking it." [/b]Kayin said sadly.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Hmm...that only leaves two options to where she is then. She's either in a strong anti-magic barrier or in another time." [/b]Kaze sighed.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"What?! Another time?"
[/b][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Yeah, there's a Time Element, but it's extremely rare and has only been found in two bloodlines, and they're mostly part of the Time Family. Though it only travelled in Pure bloods."
[/b][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Hmm...I guess we'll have to try and find them then and see if we can ask them some questions."
[/b][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana]Kaze nodded, and the two walked faster, Kaze helped them along by using the wind to push them along.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Wait, I have a faster way to get to Inuyama, you know how to teleport right?"
[/b][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Of course, I did pass Element school with flying colours didn't I?"
[/b][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Great, let's go then." [/b]Kayin said, focussing and disappearing in a flash of lightning. Kaze watched as the golden strand of electricity sparkled into the distance, hearing the thunder that followed as he reached Inuyama, as she assumed. Kaze frowned, he'd left her behind. Kaze concentrated and suddenly a strong breeze spiralled around her, she disappeared into it, and travelled over the ground as the wind, landing softly with a gentle 'whoosh' noise next to where Kayin had appeared which was near the entrance to Inuyama.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b]"Took your time?" [/b]Kayin smirked. Kaze glared half heartedly at him, bonking him on the head with her staff and walking ahead of him into the town of Inuyama, he jogged slightly to catch up to her.
[/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]The beginning thing about Element school, I say you haven't because it isn't mentioned in your Bios unlike Kayin and I.
Also, I dunno if you know how to teleport yet, but if not, try to reach your place fast, ne? ~Ja.[/color]
[/font][/color]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][b]OOC: I was a little confused on the Elemental school bit, but you've made it clear now. I'll change my bio immediately.[/b]

Rei watched as Kaze and Kayin disappeared off in one direction. She was a little envious of their growing relationship, never having friends before. The two little fireballs hid behind Rei as she turned to Matthew and Lea. Not knowing what to say, she stammered for words.

" Um....should we....go to Kamikochi?"

Lea looked at Rei with a semi-superior look. Matthew had a very determined expression on his face.
" Sure, lets go." Marching off at a fast pace, he took the road to Kamikochi. Rei and Lea ran to catch up with him.

[b]An hour later...[/b]

The trio had made some headway with their journey to Kamikochi, althought it was hardly a bonding experience. Matthew looked too focused and Lea was in the same boat as Matthew. Rei lagged a little behind, talking softly to her two little fireballs.

In the next few minutes, Lea and Matthew started talking to each other. They seemed to get along fairly well, even though they had hardly talked to each other. It was amazing how fast people bonded when they shared a common experience.

Rei looked at them and then back at her two fireball friends.
[i]I should speak up.[/i] She fiddled with her hands nervously, not one that was normally to speak up. Words rolled around in her mouth, but no combinations were desirable. Instead, Rei just watched Lea and Matthew relax around each other, feeling a little spite of jealousy flit through her heart.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=1]"Yeah...me and my step sister fought a lot, but I loved her like a true brother..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew and Lea continued ahead as Rei lagged behind them. He began to wonder where she was, so he turned around. He stopped in his tracks instantly and kept his eyes locked on Rei.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Don't move, Rei..." He whispered.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Seeing the stone cold look in his eyes, Rei jolted to a stop like he said.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Whats wrong?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"...There!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Leaping forward, Matthew drew out his wrist blades and jammed it beside Rei's head. A scream of pain shot from something invisible behind her as a shot of blood splattered on the back of Rei and on the blade and front of Matthew.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"WHAT THE HELL!?" Lea screamed.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew slowly turned around as the wrist blades contracted back into the bands.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"That...was an earth elemental beast. It has the ability to blend in with its surroundings like a chameleon...but why didn't I sense it? Be thankful I got it, though. It could of killed you, Rei, if I didn't get it in time..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Rei looked up to Matthew with a look of fear in her eyes. She mouthed the words thank you and slowly started to walk forward again.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=1]~4 hours later~[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Lea came to a stop and sat down on a nearby rock. She gave out a deep sigh as Matthew turned to her.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Can we take a rest? I'm a little beat from all that walking."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Me too!" Rei piped up.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Fine. We'll take a half hour break and then continue till nightfall. We will then take a rest and continue on to Kamikochi."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew forced a stone from underground to serve as his seat. He stared off into the sky, watching the birds fly about in the breeze.[/size][/font]
[i][font=Verdana][size=1]I hope we find some leads on these guys...well, mainly the man I'm looking for. I will get my revenge for what happened to my family and I will get back what was tooken from my sister![/size][/font][/i]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew suddenly slammed his fist into the ground, sending a small tremor to the surrounding area. Rei and Lea jumped.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Matthew!? What's wrong?!" Rei yelled.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"I'm just thinking..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]He looked down at his knuckles, spotting that they were bloodied from the punch and looked bruised. He ignored his fist and stared off into the sky.[/size][/font]

Kayin laughed slightly as he rubbed his head. "So where do we start?" Kayin asked as he caught up.

"Hm.....let me see if I can prod some of these people for information." she said, walking to a group of people and asking about the Time Family. She reported the information to Kayin, pointing to a large castle-like building in the distance, up in the hills.

"Hm...so they're up in that place? We're there!" Kayin tried the same tactic as before but was sent back to where he took off from. "A magic barrier..." Kayin rubbed his chin. "I'll signal the others..." Kayin's eyes turned white as he sent a lightning bolt towards the others hoping that it would reach them. "Now I think we should wait for the others."

OOC: Sorry guys but I can't think straight right now...this is an oppurtunity for the other to catch up and once we get there I'll have the enemies' bios as they appear

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Rei was feeling rather jumpy having Matthew make a tremor and killing that earth elemental. He was rather spontanteous and serious about the whole situation.

Busying herself with making a fire, she looked from Matthew to Lea. Both had fallen silent and were off in their own little worlds. They both looked distant in their eyes. Rei sighed, turning her ring around her finger.

Using her powers, Rei blinked her eyes and fire immediately combusted, burning the little tinder she had collected. A thin chimney of smoke rose into the air. She liked the fire - its warming, its happy crackling. Her hands weaved in and out of the flames. There were no burn marks on her hands, neither did any of her clothes singe. However, on the ring Julian gave her, the writing glowed red, exactly the same colour as the fire.

" What's that thing on your finger?" Matthew's voice came from her side. Rei looked at him, her hands still in the flames.
" It's ....a ring. It was my last gift from my older brother, Julian, before he disappeared," Rei said softly.
" So your brother disappeared?"
" Yes."
" My sisters got something stolen from them. The man I'm going after killed my whole step-family."
" Oh.....I'm sorry........"

Matthew lay back on the rock, staring at the sky which was slightly darkening. Rei looked back at the fire.
" So ....you have no one left?" she asked timidly.
" I still have my real parents."
" Oh..."
" What about you?"

Rei was silent for a while.
" I used to live with my grandmother and my brother. I don't know anything about my parents. But my brother disappeared, and my dear Nona passed away just a few weeks ago."
" Oh...sorry to bring that up...." Matthew felt like smacking his head against the rock he was lay on.
" It's all right. I have my two little friends that have been with me."
" Friends?"

The two fireballs appeared out of thin air and zoomed over to Matthew. He was quite shocked at seeing these two little things come at him at such a fast pace. They stopped directly in front of his face and started squeaking at him. A look of utter confusion crossed his face.

" Are these things talking to me?" he asked.
Rei looked at him and smiled. " Yes. They're saying hello. They can understand English."
" Oh...right....hey you little fireballs." He felt like such a fool talking to these creatures. But they squeaked happily in reply and began zooming around him in circles.

The sound of hissing suddenly filled the air as a lightning bolt streaked out of nowhere and hit near Lea who was apparently sleeping. She jolted away, feeling the lightning strike near her.
" What the hell was that?" she yelped.
" Looks like we've been given a signal," Matthew said standing up, " Do you two know how to teleport?"
Rei nodded as she stood. She looked at the fire and it died down immediately. Lea nodded too.
" Ok, lets go," Matthew said before disappearing. Rei followed suit, disappearing a rush of flame.

They all appeared out of thin air, at the sides of Kaze and Kayin.
" We go the message. Sounds like you have some info," Lea said stiffly, conveying her disgust for the type of message that jolted her away.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=Navy]Kaze smirked slightly as she saw the other three appear; rei appeared in a flame, Lea appeared in a drop of water that fell from the sky, expanded into a puddle and she rose from it, while Matthew appeared with a shaking of the ground, a crack formed and he emerged from it. Lea's hair was frizzled and sticking up from the lightning that Kayin had sent. He hadn't been too smart and almost hit them before Kaze warned him, making him direct the lightning bolt away from hitting any of them directly. And it went to Lea because water conducts electricity, her aura drew the energy toward her.

Kaze nodded. [b]"We've been told that the Time Family live up in that castle." [/b]Kaze said, pointing to the castle that sat atop the hill beyond the forest.

The three turned their heads and looked up at it.

[b]"Who's the Time Family?" [/b]Rei asked.

[b]"They're the only family whose children inherit the extremely rare element of Time, which is why they are called the Time Family. After talking with Kayin, I have come to a conclusion that our loved ones may be trapped in another time, which is why we're going to see the current master of the Time Family to ask about the possibilities." [/b]Kaze explained to them, already saying all of it to Kayin.

[b]"So why aren't we going up there?" [/b]Matthew asked.

[b]"We tried that, there's a magic barrier around the place, but we're not suprised, they're a very powerful family that many others would like to and try to assassinate." [/b]Kayin answered.

[b]"Do you want us to walk the whole way up?" [/b]Lea asked.

[b]"Not at all, even I can't be bothered doing that, everyone stand in a circle around me. Since mine and Matthew's elements are the only ones that are found absolutely everywhere on earth, I will teleport us to infront of the barrier." [/b]Kaze told them.

Matthew opened his mouth to ask something when Kaze cut him off.

[b]"I didn't ask you for several reasons, 1) I don't think you can handle teleporting such a large group since you haven't been trained in Academy (Elemental school), 2) yours will create damage and may not get us as far as we want, 3) You need to save your energy, since I'll be relying on an extra source of energy that I have to get there." [/b]Kaze listed. Matthew closed his mouth and nodded, they all circled Kaze and she asked them to put a hand out with their palm facing toward her and to concentrate their auras.

They obeyed quietly as Kaze pulled out her thin case from her left thigh pocket. She opened it, took out the item and replaced the case into her pocket. She flourished her crystal flute lavishly and heated it in her hands before putting it to her lips. She started to play a song, that started slow, but sped up in the middle, and slowed down in the end. As the song ended, a wind spiralled around the group, they disappeared and they travelled over the land. Kaze put her flute away and watched the pattern of the winds carefully, circling the castle until she could find where the barrier was exactly. Kaze landed a few metres away from the barrier and they looked behind them, seeing the forest that they had flown over.

[b]"Now, let's break through this thing." [/b]Kaze said, sizing up the invisible barrier, seeing it through the wind patterns that were forced to flow around it.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]Sorry, gotta go. Kayin, you should take it over from here. If any of you others post, don't break the barrier or begin to try to. Backtrack or something to an earlier post and continue from there, leading to now.[/color]
[/color]

Lea [COLOR=DimGray]looked at Mathew as the walked. The first to speak was Lea herself. ?So?you herd about my reason to get these people and I herd your reason. How is it like to live a life wealth??
?I really don?t want to talk about it.?
?Alright so let?s change the subject.?
?What will it be changed to??
?You?re an earth elementalist and I?m a water and ice. Have you trained your powers significantly at all??
?Well if I didn?t I wouldn?t be going on this mission now would I.? Lea let out a laugh.
?I guess that is true. I wasn?t schooled by one of those elementalist schools though. I was home schooled by my own brand of element. I was taught how to make objects out of ice and how much water I need for a flood. I even learned how to make a couple of water creatures and some ice creatures.?
?I was taught to create things like that awhile ago. So you were home schooled.?
?Yes and I never did complete my final lesson. It was supposed to be the next day before my family was killed.?
?I?m sorry to hear that.?
?They were going to send me to a school after that. One of those higher elemental schools. The ones that only are reserved for the best out of this age. Sadly my dreams won?t come true.? There was a moment of silence right after that. It would have lasted but there came a noise. *SQUEAK* Lea and Mathew turned around and saw Rei and the fire balls arguing. ?Rei are you going to speed up or stay behind with your uhhh?friends.? Rei then muttered something to the fire balls and came by them.
?Well?? the fireballs squeaked at Mathew and Lea.
?So you understand what they say?? Mathew asked.
?Yes.?
?Rei will you join us in a walk??
?Sure.?
?What are we looking for again?? Lea asked.
?We are looking for leads on our stories.?
?Oh yeah that?s right. I got a story to tell while we walk on our way.?
?We really don?t have to walk.? Mathew said.
?What do you mean?? Rei said.
?Well with our powers we could create an alternative source.?
?How exactly would we do that?? Lea said in wonder.
?Well here is the plan. You Lea can make some water flowing to our destination. While you try to get the power to do that me and Rei will be making a boat.?
?How will we make a boat??
?Well I have the power to call upon the earth element and you could make the shape of the boat using concentrated heat.?
?Anything is better than walking.? Lea said already trying to concentrate on the nearest water source and making a river. Mathew and Rei set out to do their job.[/COLOR]
OOC: Yes I was home schooled by some good water/ice elementalists. You guys make the boat.

He looked toward the barrier. "But how do we get in?" Kayin questioned.

"Simple, we break our way through." Kaze said in a matter-of-fact tone.
They felt another wind rush around them, and it ran around the barrier, then Kaze nodded. She walked over to a point and made a small "X" mark. She pointed to it. "We attack here...Matt, Rei, Lea, and Kayin attack with your weapons...then I'll finish it."

Matt readied his wrist blade and slashed on the "X" full force. Rei followed up with a twin slash of her Viper Swords. Lea landed a strong slash with her kitana. Lastly, Kayin slashed precisely in the center of the 'X.' He stepped back, "Your turn Kaze," He said sheathing his sword.

Kaze slipped the two blades apart from their staff form and ran towards it, slashing with one blade, then turning and slashing with the other, there was a slight crackling noise, then the barrier shattered, all of them used their powers to create shields. "Let's go." she said, sliding them together again, then she strode forward, ahead of the others, the materialised pieces crunching under her shoes.

"Right behind you Kaze," Kayin replied as he followed beside her. "We're on our way guys..." Kayin thought aloud as the others followed behind them.

[color=Navy][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]I had to improvise since I don't have any more of the RP saved on my computer. I'm trying to remember as much as possible, but you know I've got terrible memory.[/color]

They walked through and looked around, there was a stone path that lead all the way up to the door with no visible traps around. She narrowed her eyes, not trusting this at all, the most powerful family would never just rely on a Magic Barrier with no other back ups. While Kaze stood there and thought, Matthew started to walk around her to go on ahead. Her eyes turned white and she grabbed his arm tightly. He looked back at her and she was looking around at the path, the whole strip ahead of them was covered with traps of all sorts.

[b]"Why'd you stop me?" [/b]Matthew asked, not understanding.

Kaze's eyes reverted to their soft brown and she looked at him.

[b]"The whole path is trapped. Rei, could you drop a flame a few centimeters in front of us, just where that off coloured stone is?" [/b]Kaze requested.

Rei nodded and blinked, calling on her powers and dropping a small flame. It came in contact with something invisible and they heard a rumbling. Kaze closed her eyes as a rolling log swung down from the trees. Kaze was prepared and sailed over it, Kayin's shinobi training paid off as his senses kicked in and he flipped over it. The other three started to move forward but Kaze warned them about the further attacks making them change plans. Matthew jumped it while Lea and Rei ducked under it, flattening themselves on the ground, the log just went over them.

[b]"Now do you see how dangerous it is? I've got an idea, Rei and Lea, could you put your powers together and make a layer of steam?" [/b]Kaze asked.

The two girls nodded and did so, when the steam started to drift away, they could see the fine threads that ran along that were all connected to traps. The whole path was impossible to get through without setting off a trap.

[b]"How are we going to get across?" [/b]Rei questioned nervously.

[b]"From what I saw in my special vision, was that there's a particular tile on the other side of the traps that will disable them for a minute. I'll go across, then you guys have to sprint for it, if not the traps will set again and you'll activate one of them." [/b]Kaze said, she took a breath and disappeared in spiral of wind, she sailed over the traps, weaving through them and appearing on the other side.

[b]"Ready...Set...Go!" [/b]Kaze said, as she pushed her foot on the tile, there was a click and the four others ran for it, there was a quiet ticking that counted the seconds.

They were halfway across when Kaze started to count that 1 minute was slowly finishing, she quickly called on her powers, lifting them up in the air and holding them there. The traps reset and she floated them over quickly.

[b]"Why didn't you do that in the first place?" [/b]Kayin asked.

[b]"Because it takes a lot of energy to do what I did to get up to the barrier." [/b]she explained simply.

They seemed to accept her answer and they walked up to the door carefully, Kaze pushed it open and looked around, holding the door open, she waved them through. Cautiously they walked along the halls until they reached a chamber. As soon as the three had walked in, the door slammed shut and locked. They all whirled around and looked at the door, Rei ran to it to see if it would open without luck.

There was a laughter and they saw a man standing on a platform above them. He was dressed in red and white and had red, long, spiky hair. His cape billowed behind him as he did a graceful flip, landing on the ground several metres in front of him.

[b]"Welcome to the castle, and goodbye." [/b]he said, drawing his sword and shield, rushing toward them.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]Alright, now this person is NOT someone who will be defeated easily and I expect this to go on for a few posts ok?

I have decided to create an Underground Thread (found [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=647888#post647888"]HERE[/url]), which I can't talk to Kayin about since he's gone. All enemy bios will be posted there, and direct any questions you have there too. Please actually use the thread, thanks.[/color]
[/color]

OOC: Ok it just went from us into a group. Oh well. I?m just guessing we will go along with the idea that we are at this castle battling our first adversary.
[COLOR=DimGray]
The guy dressed in red and white came at them with a blade at full force. She couldn?t tell who he was going to attack. But that is when she didn?t realize how long the blade was. With one forceful blow he swept his blade across the entire area. Kayin and Kaze leaped into the air, Rei and Lea fell to the ground again, but Mathew just barely out ran the radius of the blade swing. He was scratched on the back. Blood wasn?t pouring out but it was bleeding extensively. ?Mathew are you alright?? Kayin asked as she came down.
?I?ll be fine.?
?Watch yourselves.? Lea said as the sword came to them again. ?That is one big sword.? Lea dodged the attack that headed for her specifically.
?Ha ha ha I shall watch you all die one by one then if you won?t die as a group.? He lunged the sword into the air and then came down hard with a strike directed towards Rei. Rei was still on the ground.
?Not?rrrrr?today.? Mathew held back the blade with his weapons while Rei got up and walked away.
?Now is our chance.? Kaze said. Lea had already snuck around to the back and pulled out her sword.
?Here it goes.? She muttered as she lifted her blade. She came down full force and there was a twang of metal and she bounced a few feet back. ?Hooooly. What in the world. He has armor as hard as a superior magical barrier.?
?Little girly you don?t get it.? The guy said.
?He is right. I would expect as much. You fell that far back from hitting him. He has magic encircled around his armor.?
?Well you could have told me that before I took a swing. I think I may have hit my head on something.?
?You did, the floor.? Mathew said.
?Quite. Ice spear!? Out of the wall behind Lea came a giant icicle. When it came at the armored guy he cut it with his sword. ?I guess that is out of the question.?
?In the end weapons and magic don?t work on him.? Rei said.
?What a predicament.? Mathew said.
?Alright enough talking.? The knight starting flinging his sword around at everyone. Kayin and Kaze both dodged the attacks with ease. Mathew already had an injury that slowed his movements a bit. Rei just ran and Lea kept on making high ice platforms she jumped across.[/COLOR]OOC: Alright there you go. We got ourselves into quite a predicament as Mathew said. This should last a couple posts.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Rei looked anxiously at the others. This wasn't what they came for, but did the others expect it?

Looking horrified at the knight, she backed away, tripping over something. She landed on her backside. But before she could get up, the knight was looming over her.

" Heh. Got you...."

With a giant arch, the knight swung his sword down near Rei.
" REI!" Kayin yelled. Rei sat there frozen, watching the sword come down.

Suddenly the two fireballs came out from behind Rei and zoomed towards the knight's sword. In a sudden burst of energy, they became two massive phoenix. With their talons, they grabbed the sword and slowed it up, the tip almost at Rei's head.

" You bitch!"

Rei's eyes widened. " What did you call me sir?"

The knight was taken aback. " I called you a bitch."

Rei stood and faced the knight, fire blazed in her blood red eyes. The two phoenix cawed to Rei. Abruptly her body engulfed in flame. Kayin, Kaze, Matthew and Lea all stared at her.
" I don't like being called names sir," she said. Her phoenix let go of the knight's blade and fluttered over to her, each taking a shoulder.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew stared at Rei and the man with the sword, amazed at the birds of fire and the flames that had ingulfed Rei in rage.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]'...wait! He's distracted! He won't notice me attacking him!'[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew drew back his fist, as a swirl of green energy flew about it. He thrust it downward to the ground, a shockwave of energy shooting forward. From up under the man, a pillar of rock shot up, sending the man up into the air.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Rei! Now!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Seeing the opportunity, Rei raised up her hand as a shot of flame flew out and engulfed the man. He grunted in pain as he fell to the ground. He caught himself , and landed on his knees and hands.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Gah...that was a nice little trick...try this one!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]The man stood up, placing both of his hands in front of him. A large fire ball formed in front of him.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Now...try this one little girl!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]A large sea of flames shot from the mans hands, heading straight towards Rei. She stood there, either frozen in fear or arrogance. Seeing this, Matthew yelled out to get out of the way as he ran towards her.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1](Sorry its so short. I can't type really good stuff in school....-sigh-)[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=1]

[/size][/font]

Kayin looked on as Matthew ran ahead and then looked to the flames. [I]He won't get there in time...[/I] Kayin thought as he clenched his fists. "Matt stay back!" Kayin yelled as he disappeared. He dropped in front of Rei in a flash of lightning. He grabbed Rei and used the same method to move out of the way. He landed near Matt and set Rei down. He turned toward the fire knight before the others could speak. "Who are you?" Kayin asked, drawing his kitana out.

The knight grinned beneath his mask. "That is of no concern to you...but you are tresspassing and it's my job to remove you...dead or alive..." He lit another fireball in his hand. "Preferably to me...dead!" He flung the fireball at Kayin.

Kayin looked back and saw that Matt and Rei would have no time to move. He looked toward the flame and was about to drive his sword into the ground. But before he could, he saw that the flame was extinguished by Lea and Kaze. "Thanks you two." Kayin smiled at the two. He looked toward the knight and bulleted toward him.

The knight wasn't expecting a full on charge and tried to meet his sword with Kayin. Kayin jumped over the blade and launched several shuriken into the knight's armor and electrified them. "Unh..." The knight removed the shuriken and readied himself to face the group again...

OOC: Now just so you all know, Enji won't die at this encounter. Have him run away or disappear but do not kill him yet.

[color=Navy]Kaze jumped up into the air, using a bit of wind energy to help her and suspend her, then she released a barrage of shuriken. Enji stood in a defensive position, ready to feel the sharp projections but laughed when he realised that none had hit him. The others were looking up at her in confusion too, until Kayin realised what she was doing and gave her a nod when she signalled to him.

Kaze used some more wind to pull Kayin up after he jumped. They were floating and Enji was getting ready to release a strong attack. Kayin held out his right hand, palm down toward the ground.

[b]"Ready...NOW!" [/b]Kaze called.

Kayin released lightning, aiming at each of the shuriken that were pinned in the ground. Kaze quickly pulled out her flute and started to play, weaving the lightning into a cage. Kaze nodded to Kayin and he started to slowly close his hand, making the lightning contract to become smaller.

[b]"Attack magically!" [/b]Kaze called down to the other three.

They understood now and Lea decided to dump water over the cage because of the electricity and Enji cried out. Matthew made ground quake, the ground started to jump up and down, resulting in Enji hitting the cage repeatedly. Rei and the two phoenixes released fire attacks. Finally Kayin fully closed his hand and the cage was no more, but Enji stood there with the electricity crackling all over his body. Kaze stopped playing and she let go of the magic. Skillfully the two of them flipped and landed safely on the ground.

[b]"I'll get you...We'll meet again!" [/b]he cried as he disappeared in a bright red flame.

[b]"Let's go." [/b]Kaze said, looking at the scorch mark that he left behind.

The group nodded and they continued through the halls, hoping not to come across too many obstacles on the way.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]If you post, you're allowed to have obstacles, just no major enemies, k? Like you can have groups of goons and traps etc.[/color]
[/color]

[COLOR=DimGray]Lea watched the knight take off into the fiery abyss of his flames. A secret door then opened on the wall he stood by. ?Well let?s go.? Kayin said leading the group up the steps.
?If he was just our welcoming what will be our next fight?? Lea asked.
?I see what you mean. He was covered all over in magic barriers, but when we combined our powers that time his magical defenses failed.? Kaze said while they headed up the steps. When they got to the door and went through it there was nothing but a giant pit with two sides in the room.
?Guys how do we get past this one?? Rei asked.
?Simple we?uhh.? Mathew said.
?Wait there is a sign here.? Kayin pointed to an old sign. Engraved it said?

[CENTER][I]For whom would like to cross the pit go forth and see the unseen path. Those who wish not to go shall stay. Use your precious gift to see. If you want to cross the pit.[/I][/CENTER]

?Poorly written.? Lea said. ?It does not have any mystery.?
?I see what you mean Lea. Besides I can just float across.? Wind started to circle them.
?Wait!? Lea and Rei said.
?What?? Kayin asked.
?How do you know that we can all float across??
?Well??
?Let me water the field first.? Lea started to gather water and flood it all over the pit. She then quickly froze it. There were a few walls with small doors to go through. ?We will have to follow that path anyway. Only one of us can fit at one time.?
?Now I see. That would have been a big mistake.? They walked the icy path to the other side and went through the door.[/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry it is short. I got to go.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Trebuchet MS][b]OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting. Mid-terms...[/b]

The two phoenix that sat on either shoulder of Rei slowly reverted back to their dormant state - the two small fireballs. They squeaked at Rei who harshly told them to be quiet. She was still angry at the knight for calling her such a name. But she was even more angry at the fact that she couldn't defend herself, and that the others had to help her.

" Stupid.....stupid....stupid..." she kept muttering to herself under her breath. She was lagging behind again.

" Rei! Keep up!" Kayin said a little crossly. Rei glared at him as she caught up.
" It's not that you need me or anything...." Rei whispered angrily under her breath.
" Did you say something Rei?" Kaze asked.
" No....just talking to myself," Rei said, putting on a BIG fake smile before looking at the ground once more.

The group wandered aimlessly around the mansion, fully alert for any sign of booby traps. All were alert except Rei, who was fuming, still at the back of the group. Her two fireballs whizzed around her silently after being harshly told to be silent.

" Do we have any idea where we are going?" Lea asked, starting to get tired of walking around with no idea on where Kayin and Kaze were leading them. Rei was envious of those two's growing relationship between each other, or so it seemed in her mind.
" We need to find the Time Family, wherever they are," Kaze replied confidently.
" Great....we already know that.... but this mansion is like a maze of rooms and corridors!" Matthew said, exasperated. He lent against one of the corridor's walls, tired from using his energy and walking around.
" Do you have any ideas?" Kayin asked, his arms folded in front of his chest. Rei watched on.
" I'm not the leaders. You two have been leading us from the start," Matthew replied coolly. Kayin started to get angry with Matthew before Kaze calmed him.

" Look, we won't get anywhere if we start fighting," Lea interrupted. " We can save this for later. At least until we find a way out of here. Agreed?"

The group nodded although a few death glares were exchanged between a few individuals.

[b]OOC: Hope you don't mind a little conflict. It wasn't anything major....yet.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DimGray]Lea wondered through the halls with everyone else. She saw that the mansion was turning into something more of a castle. There were armored lifeless statues. There were axes on the wall. The halls got bigger. They also got longer. ?Where are we?? Lea asked looking around. Breaking out of conversation everyone looked around.
?Uhhh?looks like a castle.? Rei said.
?We are pretty deep inside the corridors.? Kaze said.
?And we haven?t encountered a single monster yet.? Kayin said.
?Wait a minute. Could all of this be a trap?? Suddenly they herd chanting coming from down the hall. Small squeaky voices started to pear around the halls. Finally they herd voices.
?Well I herd if we take over ten schools we get a promotion.?
?I thought that if we killed one of the elementalists we get a huge sword.?
?No way that is wrong. I herd that four elementalists broke the field.?
?That is impossible. No one can break that shield. It is enforced to an extreme.?
?Someone could over power it.?
?That would take a strong elementalist to do that.?
?Wait who are they?? The army of imps looked at Lea, Kaze, Mathew, Kaying, and Rei.
?I don?t know kill them.?[/COLOR]

OOC: I will just post this for now. We get a crazy talking weird looking army of imps. I love killing imps.