OtakuBoards

Chrono Saga [M - VL possible S]

Kayin Cloud

Kayin panted slowly and lightly from the exhaustion of creating his dragon. He knew there was no way to get the energy he needed quickly enough to deal with Lea or whatever he was fighting on his own. He heard Matthew and Rei arrive behind him. He glanced back, "Guys....what do we do here?"

"What do you mean, Kayin? We defeat this enemy and go find Lea," Matthew replied confused. "It's not that hard to know what to do."

Kayin answered, "That's not what I mean Matthew. I mean that..."

"...That what if this is actually Lea? Right, Kayin." Rei said as she interrupted him.

Kayin nodded. "Right...so let's say it is Lea...Everytime we attack...we're really hurting Lea...and this would have to be Lea or my dragon would not have found her."

"So....if this....if this [I]is[/I] Lea...then what's wrong with her?" Matthew asked.

"More than likely--it's some sort of encantation. But I know I don't know any way to stop it." Kayin answered. Neither of the two seemed to know at the time either. Rei suddenly had a glare on her face. "Rei...?"

"That knight....he has probably done this to her. I swear I'll get him for doing this to Lea..." Rei said as she clenched her fist.

"Well, Rei. You are right about that more than likely. So I think you and Matthew should go after that flame knight." Kayin said.

"Well, you can't stay and fight Lea....You'll hurt her like you said." Rei argued.

"I won't hurt her. I'm going to play as much defensive tactics as possible and try to buy you two some time.....!" Kayin turned around to stop Lea's sword with his sheated sword. "Now get going!" Kayin yelled.

Rei and Matthew nodded and Rei sent one of her fireballs to trace the knight, and Matthew and Rei followed it's path. "Be careful Kayin!" Rei called back.

Kayin nodded and forced Lea back. "Lea...if I hurt you at all through the rest of this fight....please forgive me...you can return the favor if you wish after we remove this spell from you...." Kayin drew his sword. "But for now...COME AT ME!!" Kayin shouted with intensity in his eyes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Lea could not feel herself do what she was doing but yet was amazed on how gracious Kayin was being to her. *If only they could find some way to break the damn incantation.* Lea watched herself take a diagonal slash at Kayin who barley dodged.
?Your getting weaker. Your precious little attacks only harm Lea. Now go my mistforms and chase after the two that left. I will deal with this one.? Another smirk crossed her face and she stepped back in a charging stance. Her Katana was aimed straight at Kayin?s head. ?Karvos!? Lea yelled as a huge icicle shot straight out of her katana.
?Holy crap!? Kayin said as he dodged it giving him a slight scar on his cheek. ?Lea you have to?snap?out?of?it.? Kayin said dodging the other rapidly firing icicles. Kayin took his hand and tried to paralyze her by shocking her. Only he made a small spark. The type you get when your rub your feet on a carpet and touch a door knob. ?This is not good.? Kayin muttered.
?Finally victory is mine.? Lea said as she charged after Kayin.
?I won?t harm you Lea. But I?ll have to dodge you for now.?
?How pitifully sweet. Trying to save a person you?ve only known for a short time. I am flattered for your bravery but who said you had to hurt her??
?You wouldn?t.? Kayin said as his eyes widened.
?Once your team of two finds the knight I am ordered to self terminate.?
*Self terminate!? Oh this isn?t really the greatest capture of all time. Kayin if you don?t find a way to kill this?uh?thing I will die. I don?t think you would like that because I would have to kill you too! I hope the mistforms can slow down Rei and Mathew.*
?It is only a matter of time before they get to that knight. For now you can either die or dodge me until I am ordered to die.?
?Desperate times call for desperate measures.? Kayin charged towards Lea his sword down by his side.
*Kayin no. Don?t do it.* Kayin then tripped and slid on the ice. *Yep he did it.* Lea light out a mental sigh. She charged at him with her katana and made a vertical slash. Kayin rolled over and over getting dizzy.
?Stand still!? Kayin got back up on his feat again just in time for him to receive a blow to the chest from water coming out of Lea?s palm. It almost immediately froze him to the wall. ?Finally you are still.? Lea started to gather a blue aura around her. A big but thin icicle shot out of the ground straight towards Kayin. (Slow motion time.) A blast came out from the wall behind Kayin. Wind poured out of the hole.
?Thought you needed help Kayin.? Kaze said as she floated down with two fire balls squeaking mad at Lea.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Had to include Kaze in there. Hope you don?t mind Sakura.

Matthew and Rei darted down corridor after corridor, following the small flame. They skidded, slid, slipped, and ran down many hallways, sometimes being close to missing the small flame moving.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Matthew asked.

"Damn sure. These flames can detect anyone, anywhere, and they can point them out to us. We follow, we find." Rei replied.

"Oh..."

Matthew threw out one of his wrist blades as he rounded a corner. Out of no where, an imp jumped at Rei. She yelped, but Matthew's blade sliced it in two, turning it into dust.

"Thanks."

"No prob."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei and Matthew came to a halt as they came to a set of large doors. They were embroided with ruby and flame red gems and emeralds. The handles were shaped just like the handles on the doors that led to Lea's room, but had ruby colored dragon heads on the top.

"So...the little flame says he's in here, huh?" Matthew asked.

The flame squeaked to Rei. "Yes, this is where he is." Rei responded for the fire entity.

"Alright...lets take this son of a bitch out!" Matthew yelled.

He then walked up to the door, placed his left hand on the left handle, and slowly pushed the door open. As light flooded into the room, Rei and Matthew spotted Enji.

"There he is!" Rei said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious..."

Rei shot Matthew a small angry glare as she drew out her viper blades. Matthew contracted his wrist blade and pulled out his dai katana.

"So...you little whelps are here." Enji said.

"Yeah...and these little whelps are gonna kick your ass!" Matthew said.

"Bold words, kid...lets see you take me on by yourself!"

Enji raised his hand up, pointed at Rei. Suddenly, his sword shot forth, heading towards Rei at a blinding speed.

"NO!"

Matthew jumped in front of Rei, forcing up a shield of pure steel from the earth. The sword pierced the metal, but not enough to touch Matthew or Rei.

"Nice defense kid." Enji commented.

"Heh...you think you can do better?" Matthew said as he threw the large steel block at Enji.

"You won't live long enough to care!"

Enji then shot forth a great burst of flame, melting the steel slab, but not damaging his sword. The sword went to him instantly as he glared down to the two others.

"Matthew..." Rei said.

"Yeah?"

"Let me take him...he's the one that done this to Lea, and I can counter his fire techniques."

"You can't take him alone!"

"Yes I can...but...if I fail to win, you finish him, alright?"

Matthew stared at Rei, but nodded. "Alright." He stood in front of her and grasped her in his arms, hugging her. "Don't die on me...got that?"

Enji stared, disgustingly. "Lets get on with this!" With that, he charged at Rei, full speed.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Kaze floated down with blades in hand. She released Kayin from his icy grave. ?Looks like I got here just in time.? Kaze muttered while she hit the ground. The two fireballs were still on Lea?s case. One of them had been hit to the floor unconscious if you could tell. The other one was floating right beside it.
?Kaze Lea is well?enchanted.? Kayin said thinking of a word.
?I know I could fell something strange with her a mile away. Look I?m-?
?No needs for any talk right now. Lea is the one that needs help.? Kayin said finally getting up of the ice.
*Finally if anyone can get me out of her without shock treatment or harming me at all it is Kaze.*
?Now surrender or I will have to harm you.? Kaze said looking at her straight in the eyes.
*Ok I just hope Rei and Mathew will do better than these two.* Lea charged at Kaze with her Katana pulled. Her strength wasn?t weakening but she used a whole lot of her elementalism techniques. *I should be worn out right now. I don?t feel any different. Well I do fell like I did run a bit but not any different. If my energy is directly linked to the use of this enchantment then my energy should be almost drained by now. Unless-* Lea felt a pain in her shoulder. She was cut and bleeding. *Hey that was my freaking arm.*
?Kaze don?t try to hurt her. She still feels the pain.? Kayin said standing beside her.
?What tell me this earlier. I was just about to hack her in two. But I do sense the real Lea with in her.?
?Enough muttering, all I have been doing was dodging your attacks. Now it is your turn to dodge mine.? Lea charged again releasing icicles from the ground and ceiling. Kaze blew some away while Kayin melted them with heat from his electric blasts. Lea started to charge again.
?Lea stop!? Kaze yelled. Lea did stop in the middle of her assault. Her head was tilted downward.
?I?wish?I could. But?I must?save them?from him.? Lea muttered in the freezing room. A tear formed in her eye. It dropped from her red cheek onto the floor of ice. It froze immediately. *I hope they understand why I?m not fighting. I also hope Rei and Mathew will still give me time.*
?Lea who? Who must you save? From whom? Lea answer us please.? Kaze said walking towards her.
?Lea?? Kayin said feeling the presence change once again.
?As I said earlier I am ordered to self terminate when your two teammates reach the knight of this castle. They have reached their destination.?
*Yeah count on Rei and Mathew to finish the job. Now is the time to fight. Besides the Knight is busy.* Lea?s mind started to disassemble the enchantment. Her sword was already lifted to kill herself. Kaze and Kayin were running towards her.
?I can feel her fighting it now. We have to hold on.? Kayin said stopping in the middle of the room.
?I do as well.? Kaze said coming to a slow halt. Lea had dropped her sword and to her knees. Little do they know that not only was Lea disassembling the enchantment the Knight was getting weaker and less concentrated. Lea fell to the floor shortly after.
?Lea!? Kayin and Kaze yelled to her in unison. They rushed to her and held her head up.
?Lea you will be alright, right?? Kayin said standing over her. Lea could only nod.
?It takes a lot of energy to disassemble an enchantment that is made by such a person as the knight.? Kaze said in a I-know-for-a-fact type of way.
?Yeah.? Lea said weakly pondering one thought. She closed her eyes for rest but she could only manage to close them but not go to sleep. *That one thought. I was able to disassemble the enchantment but I used so much energy in battle. It is impossible. Even Kaze would know that. Not saying that she is smarter than us all. Why? It makes no sense. I mean how else could Kayin suffer a small cut to his cheek. He nearly missed that icicle but it sill hit him, didn?t it?* Lea felt she was being lifted up onto something. Next thing she knew she felt the wind blowing around her body with a rapid force.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Alright we ended the battle with me. Now Venge or Reiku remember to spare love for Knighty.

[color=DarkRed][font=Times New Roman]A tear dropped from Rei's eye onto Matthew's shoulder as he embraced her.

" Don't die on me... got that?"

In the background, Rei could hear the Knight, Enji, charging. His warcry filled her ears.

" Thank you..." she whispered into Matthew's ear.

A sudden clash of swords echoed through the bright room. Matthew's head swivelled to the clash where he saw Rei and Enji facing each other, with their swords between their faces. He looked to where his arms hung in the air, then back at Rei. She had moved so quickly they he didn't realise that she disappeared. He then realised that she had a black leather outfit on (see attachment).

" What did you do to Lea you bastard?" Rei growled at him, gritting her teeth furiously.
The Knight smiled. " Wouldn't you like to know?"

With fury in her heart, she threw back the Knight. Matthew was amazed. Her whole personality had changed when things started to get very serious. It was like a twin had appeared with a much more powerful, and darker, persona.

The two clashed. Both the Knight and Matthew were surprised at how Rei fought. She used everything to her advantage without wasting energy.

" Amazing..." Matthew murmured.

[b]OOC: Sorry, I can't write anymore. It's 3 am here. I'll continue when I've had some sleep. Sorry.

And sorry to use your pic Sakura. It was the only one I could find that had some sort of cat-suit on. Sorry.[/b]

[IMG]http://img123.echo.cx/img123/6416/ai9yl1kg.jpg[/IMG][/color][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
Enji breathed heavily as he fought on with Rei. "How did she get so strong....It makes no sense..." Enji said to himself as he fought on with Rei. He found it harder to keep up with her as if he had been fighting a completely different person. He continued to feel small cuts open on his arms and legs from barely avoiding some attacks. [I]I can't afford to lose though...not yet...not until preparations are complete...[/I] Enji thought as he barely avoided a flaming slash.

"You need a break don't you Enji?" A voice shouted from above as a staff separated Rei and Enji.

"Who's there?! I won't let my battle be interrupted!" Rei yelled as she looked for the owner of the staff.

A young man dropped from above and landed beside his staff. He moved his silver hair from his eyes and grinned at Rei. "Afraid I gotta cut this little skirmish short."

"Kurama, you were supposed to wait until I called you! What are you doing?!" Enji yelled.

"I wanna have fun too you know...you go rest up man. You look like hell." Kurama laughed as he pulled his staff out of the ground. "How bout this...I'll fight the boy and you can keep fighting...Alright?"

"Fine just stay out of my way..." Enji glared at him as he went back after Rei.

Kurama looked over at Matthew. "Looks like you get to fight me now kid...you ready?" Kurama took his shirt off and tossed aside. He now wore a tanktop and his arm scythes were now visible. He stuck his staff back into the ground.

"Hmph...you won't win against me..." Matthew revealed his wrist blades. "I won't fall to the likes of you."

"Let's see then!!" Kurama's eyes widened and he bulleted toward Matthew, ready to swing....

OOC: I didn't use Kayin in this post just so I could introduce Kurama a bit.

[size=1]Kurama lunged at Matthew and let out a hard X swing with his scythes. Matthew held up his wrist blades and blocked the attack, metal on metal echoing through the room.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"How can you fight someone who has two blades on their wrists?" Matthew asked.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Same way you'd fight anyone...cheat!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Kurama brought up his leg and gave Matthew a swift kick in the nuts. Matthew grunted and fell to his knees, pain seething through his entire body.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Now...to finish you boy...I wanted a good fight, but it seems that you are not worthy of my skills..."[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Kurama raised up one of his scythes above Matthews head, ready to strike upon the young boy.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Well...lets see how your own rules effect you!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Matthew placed his palms on the floor as a 1 foot wide pillar of pure rock shot up from under Kurama between his legs. It impacted his testicles as he let out a scream of pain and fell on to his back, holding himself in pain. Matthew slowly got up and got in his fighting stance, still slightly weary from being kicked in his nuts.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Now...lets continue this shall we?" Matthew said.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]~~~~~~[/size]
[size=1]OOC: Sorry so short...-_-...I wanted to add a bit of comedy to this fight, and this is all I could come up with. Laters.[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Kurama got his bearings straight and a look of insanity came to his eyes. "You'll pay for that you little punk! You'll wish I played dirty!" Kurama threw his shirt toward Matthew's face, pulling his staff from the ground. Matthew cut the shirt in half and blocked the oncoming strike from the staff with his wrist blades. Kurama pushed backward off of Matthew and continued his assault. "You have no chance of winning now....YOU PISSED ME OFF!!!" Kurama pointed the sickle end of the staff at Matthew and it fired straight at him.

Matthew was caught off guard but quickly knocked the sickle away only to have Kurama come at him again. "What the?!" Matthew rolled to the side to avoid the strike from the staff only to have the sickle sent back toward him with little space to move.

"You're done kid!" Kurama shouted with sanity absent from his voice.

Matthew reached up to defend himself from the sickle but it was blown backward toward Kurama. "Huh? Who the....?" He looked over to see that Kayin, Kaze, and Lea, still in bad condition, showed up at the door. "Kayin? Kaze? Lea.....you're all okay?"

"Yeah we're fine man....don't worry. You take a break....Kaze and I will handle the silver hair freak. You take care of Lea." Kayin said reaching for his sword. Matthew replied with a nod and ran back to Lea.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Kurama shouted as he spun the scythe, swinging the sickle at Matthew and firing the spear end as well.

"Keep moving Matthew. We'll cover you." Kaze said, halting both chains with a large gust of wind. Matthew nodded and ran to Lea's side. "Let's go Kayin...." Kaze separated her staff as Kurama retracted his chains.

"You'll pay for that you little bitch...." Kurama said as he sent an ice burst toward Kaze and Kayin and darted and the two head on, firing each end of his staff at them. "You'll both die right here!!!"

[color=Navy]Kaze and Kayin dodged in opposite directions, continuing to move to avoid the firing of his staff ends. She looked to the other side and saw Kayin, their eyes met briefly and signalled quickly, using signs from academy that they hoped each other knew. Luckily the signs used at both academies were identical and they nodded.

Kaze slid her blades together and tucked it into her belt on the right side. She pulled out her flute from the right pocket and started to play, suddenly everyone felt a strong rush of wind and she was lifted into the air, high above the battle.

[b]"You don't think that'll work, do you?" [/b]Kurama scoffed, firing at her.

Kaze stopped playing, flipping out of reach gracefully.

[b]"I'm not done yet..." [/b]she said, continuing her playing.

Kayin thought there was a chance and dashed in with his katana. The other man smirked and stopped the blow easily, Kayin realised the trap and backspringed in time to avoid the slice of one end of his staff.

[b]"Whatever you're planning Kaze, you better do it soon. This guy's tough." [/b]Kayin said, holding off Kurama's attacks.

She finished the song quickly with a light trill and stopped. Kayin looked around when nothing happened. Suddenly there was a high pitched shriek and a large spirit of a bird appeared and started to fly around, creating a tornado. Kurama fired at it but the projectiles went straight through the wind spirit. Kurama noticed that Kaze's eyes had gone hollow-like, as if she weren't all there and fired at her. She easily flipped without breaking concentration.

[b]"Stay still!" [/b]he roared angrily, firing at her again.

Kayin jumped up to deflect it and he in return was frozen by a blast of icey wind. Kaze floated down slowly, her eyes were still hollow and she broke the ice around Kayin.

[b]"Be careful..." [/b]she said in a trance-like tone.

[b]"K-Kaze? Are you ok?" [/b]he asked, not liking what happened to her.

Kaze pointed at Kurama and opened her mouth, letting out a shriek that sounded like the peal of a bell. The bird spirit replied and whirled around Kurama quickly until he was trapped in the wind funnel cage.

[b]"I'll be fine....Do what you must..." [/b]she said, then she collapsed to the ground.

She fell unconscious and hoped Kayin would be able to think of a plan to get rid of Kurama. Kayin thought for a while and started to chant some words continuously. There was a crackle of electricity and lightning struck in the tornado, effectively attacking Kurama who couldn't escape the barrage.

The tornado died down and Kurama collapsed to the ground, his body lifeless. Kayin leaned on his sword and took deep breaths before walking over to Kaze. He put her flute away carefully and picked her up. The summoning would most likely have taken a lot of energy from her. Now she needed to rest.
[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Lea gave a small grunt which wasn?t very lady like and sat up. Mathew sat by her as he turned to her. ?Good your awake.? There was a slight breeze coming from the front of her. She saw Kaze and Kayin. Enji was fighting Rei. Finally as far as she could see a weird guy was lying face down on the floor.
?Ok I have a few question for you. Number one what is with the dude over there? Number two why is Rei wearing that leather? Number three where did Kayin go I need to give him a piece of my mind??
?All good questions but I think only one of them will be answered right now.?
?You alright Lea?? Kayin said looking down on her. Lea quickly got up and felt the blood rush through her head. She almost fell backwards. ?You really shouldn?t get up that fast.? Lea turned towards him and smacked him so hard he went backwards a few feet. ?What was that for!??
?That was for letting Kaze do all the work.? Lea slapped him again. ?And that was for hurting me with almost one thousand volts of electricity.? Kaze sat backed and let out a small snicker. She was weak. Lea looked back at Enji. ?How are you on your strength Kayin??
?Well that is a funny thing to ask after slapping a guy two times in a row. I?m weak but I can help a little bit.?
?You should just stay back and recharge.?
?You don?t mean you are going to fight Enji are you??
?Maybe so just shut up.? Lea said stepping towards Rei. Rei fell to the floor and was about to get delivered a big finishing blow when a katana stopped Enji?s sword. Not that Lea could notice it but there was a difference in the way she made her energy flow through her. ?You?ve committed a horrible crime. This crime is kidnapping, imprisoning, and black mailing. I should have you arrested but why don?t I carry out your sentence right here.? Lea muttered what sounded like execution. The katana was surrounded by a field of pure ice just floating around the katana. Just three strokes with her sword and Enji fell to the ground just how the other guy laid. She let out a sigh and turned to the rest of the group.

OOC: Sorry about not posting in a long time. (Stupid road trip)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
"Looks like we're finally through here." Kayin said as he shifted his sword. He looked at the other door to this room. As Rei rejoined them as well the others looked at the door. "I guess we just move onward now huh?" Kayin said as he started for the door. Matthew followed him to help open the massive doors. As the doors opened, a new hallway was revealed, but it started to look like the interior of a castle. "Hm?"

"What's with the change in scenery?" Matthew asked as he scanned the new hallway. "It seems to go on a lot longer than the others did too.

"This must be the last stop..." Rei said walking to the door with Kaze and Lea. "Maybe now....we can do what we came here for...."

They all nodded in agreement, starting their walk down the hall. It seemed to be unoccupied by anything. Kaze looked over at Kayin, "This seems to be far too easy if you ask me."

"I know but it's best that we just keep walking....and concentrate on anything once it arrives." Kayin said with his hand near the hilt of his sword. He almost fell forward as he felt something hit him. It was Lea's hand that hit him in the back of the head.

"Don't forget I still owe you for trying to kill me...." Lea smirked and the others laughed, but the laughter stopped once they reached the door. Everyone stopped, staring up at the door, all of them ready to take on what was behind the door.

"You guys sense that?" Matthew asked as he looked at the others.

"Yeah....that's some power behind that door..." Lea said, looking back att Matthew.

"Well we're not just gonna stand here...." Kayin spoke up. Kayin and Matthew went to open it but the door opened itself. As it opened for them, a dark figure greeted them. "Who the hell....?" All five of them took their battle stances.

"Calm down...You have all done well to pass my test. It's time for you to do what you've all come for." The armored man said, stepping toward the window. "It seems that you have all suffered a great loss....but your family and friends are all safe and quite alive....however...." He turned to face them.

"Where are they?! And who the hell are you?" Kayin said as he clenched his hands around the hilt of his sword.

"My apologies...I haven't introduced myself....I am Chronos....keeper of this castle. And it seems as though my battle with Magus, another mage like myself, has pulled your family and friends into a time rupture. However we haven't finished our fight....we are too evenly matched." He looked back out the window. "But with you all here....you can get me the power I need to win by retrieving the 7 Items of Time and Space."

"How do we know we can trust you...after what that knight threatened to do to my parents?" Lea asked as she took a step forward.

Chronos laughed briefly, "Ah Enji....He couldn't get to your parents if he tried. I hadn't taught him any time magic."

"So you think if we get these items...you can save our family and friends from that time rip?" Matthew asked.

"Yes....it's the only way I'm afraid." Chronos said sadly.

"So...where exactly are these items?" Kayin said as he let his guard drop slightly.

Chronos grinned beneath his mask, "Not 'where' but 'when'....."

OOC: Now the real fun starts. We'll finally start our time adventures but first everyone needs to head to the underground on an important matter. Thanks to you all for sticking around. The sooner we finish underground we can pick up from where we left.

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]They looked at they guy again as he was done. Their heads were still sinking in what was told to them about the seven items. Lea spoke first. ?So your telling us that we have to go all over the place to find these items so we can get our loved ones back!??
?Yes.? Chronos answered back.
?Sounds good to me let?s uhh?excuse me but how are we suppose to travel through time after you transport us to the first era.?
?This orb should do. It is a sample of where time mages get their powers. It should have only enough power to transport you to where you need to go and back.?
?Sounds simple enough to me.? Mathew said. ?So where is the time rift that you want us to go through first??
?I have prepared it in another chamber please follow me.? They suddenly saw a door pop up in the middle of the room. When Chronos opened it there was a straight passage to the chamber. As they stepped through the door the door disappeared. Go through here and I?m sure that you will be transported to where the first item is. They all stepped through it all at the same time. While being transported through time Lea started to have some thoughts. *Chronos sounds like someone we can trust but I wouldn?t put it past him. This could be a trick and we are falling into it. Then again that other guy he mentioned sounded pretty evil. Maybe I?ll ask Kayin?no I will keep this thought to myself.* As Lea stopped thinking they wound up in what looked like Feudal Japan.
?Alright guys let?s get going.? Kayin said.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Hey guys what a break it was but I?m back. So I hope this is agreeable to what you want.