OtakuBoards

Chrono Saga [M - VL possible S]

Kayin Cloud

Kayin looked at the creatures who had just recently made an appearance. "This...isn't good." Kayin drew his sword followed by the others drawing out there weapons as well. "We have to eliminate these things quickly...their not always too smart but they're extremely strong."

"Let's take care of these tresspassers!" The imps began a charge on the party.

"You want a fight?! You got one!!!" Kayin said as he flipped over one of the sentry's heads and heel dropped him then threw several shuriken in another's back.

Matthew punched the ground driving several earth-constructed spikes through three of the imps and then went on to attack with his wrist blades. Lea froze several imps and shattered them with her sword. Kaze and Rei were using wind and fire together to seriously burn the imps, even incenerating a few of them. Things seemed to be going well but the imps continued to fill the hallway. "This can't be good..." Matthew stated as he saw the imps enter the hall.

"There are way too many foes..." Lea added. "...But we still can't stop here."

"Right...there's too much to fight for to be stopped by a few imps." Rei said.

Kaze grinned, "So let's end it here, ne?" She pulled out her whistle. "Kayin...how bout we whip up a storm?"

Kayin looked at her confused for a moment. "Heh...I gotcha..." Kayin grinned and his eyes went blank with lightning before he closed them.

"Matt, Rei, Lea, we need you three to just hold the imps back for now." They nodded and clashed with the imps. Kaze began playing her flute. Kayin began chanting some sort of spell. The imps continued to pour into the hallway. She finished the song quickly and nothing happened. Kayin was wondering what exactly she had done. Suddenly a large spirit of a bird appeared and started to fly around, starting to create a tornado. The imps halted and tried to run from the tornado but were all pulled into it. "Kayin...NOW!!"

Kayin's eyes flashed open and he aimed an open palm at the tornado once the others cleared the way. Kayin sent lightning forth from his body into the tornado electrifying all imps within it's cyclonic winds. As the winds died down, so did the lightning. The imps all fell to the floor, shredded, singed, and lifeless. Kayin's eyes returned to normal. "Looks like...we're done here..." Kayin fell to one knee. "I used way too much energy....." Kayin rose to his feet. "Let's get moving..."

The whole group was tired from the swarms of imps but they continued on...

OOC: Btw nice touch Kiba.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]Rei wanted to rush over to Kayin to help him up but she knew that he wouldn't be too happy with her doing it. She blushed at what she was thinking - how cute Kayin looked when he was angry. Rei shook herself mentally, cursing at herself at how she was thinking like that. She shifted the fire-writing ring around her finger.

[i]It's not fair. Why does he like Kaze better than me? Probably because she's better than me. In everything. She doesn't look like a freak like me. Every boy I've ever liked has told me I was a freak and done something nasty to me. Why do I keep liking them?

And she has better control over her abilities than me. She has cool abilties over wind. All I have is fire. All I can do is burn things. What help does that do?[/i]

Rei sighed audibly.

The group was starting to tire. The walking was becoming monotonous. Rei's legs ached. Images of Julian ran in her mind, the only thing that kept her walking. She looked up and saw Kayin was struggling, and of course Kaze was helping him. Rei just felt like collapsing and bursting into tears. She was so innocent, so childish, so naive about so many things.

A single tear ran down her cheek. She stopped, hanging her head. The group continued on, unaware of her stoppage.

[i]They don't even care about me............ It's just like always.[/i]

Turning around, Rei started walking the opposite direction of the group, taking different turns they way they came, trying to find a place where she could just sit and cry.

[b]OOC: Sorry if that's a bit much for you Kayin or Sakura. PM me if you want it changed. Just a little thing Rei is going through. Hope its not a big drama for you.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew continued to walk behind the group of Kayin, Kaze, and Lea. He felt a strange absence in the ground beneath him, making him look behind him.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"....Rei's gone!" Matthew said.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"What!?" Kayin yelled.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"She's gone...I'll go find her. I can sense the small quakes made by footsteps. If I don't return, don't come looking for me, alright?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"No. We can't lose another." Kaze said.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"You may lose me, but we'll permanently lose Rei unless someone looks for her!" Matthew yelled.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"He's right." Kayin said. "Go find her. And you better come back, alright?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Gotcha."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew dashed off behind them, concentrating on the small quakes he felt made by Rei's feet.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew skidded around a corner, darting down an eerie looking hallway. He rounded another corner and spotted the sulking Rei. She slowly walked, her head down, not even noticing Matthew.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"....Rei?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"...."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Rei, what the hell are you thinking, running off like that!?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"...."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Rei...." Matt said, slowly walking up to her. "Whats wrong?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]She slowly turned to him, tears in her eyes. "No body cares about me..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"....what?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"No body cares if I live or die....not even Kayin." [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"...if no body cared about you, why did I decide to come after you!?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"....." Rei lifted her head, looking Matthew in the eyes. "....I....I don't know..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew walked to Rei, looking up at her, being slightly shorter than her. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"We all care about you, whether it is as a friend or more than that."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"But I really like Kayin for some reason, but I feel useless since the rest of you are so much better at controlling your powers than me!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as a spike of pure iron shot up from behind him.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"I can't control my powers as much as you think I can....I'm just like you. My powers can get out of control, but in my shoes, it's anger that causes me to lose control, as you seen..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"You're angry with me?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"No...just at what you said..." Matthew said. "And I'm about to do something I may regret..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"What?" Rei asked, whiping some of her tears away.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"This..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Matthew grasped his arms around Reis waist. He gripped hard, but not too hard.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"You'll always have friends, alright? Whether you want them or not."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Matthew..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Now, come on." Matthew said, releasing his grip. "We better find the others."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"....alright..."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]~IC: I hope everyone agrees with this as well...if you wanted something else Reiku, I'll change my post. Laters!~[/size][/font]

[COLOR=DimGray]Lea walked on with the rest of their small team. She was tired of freezing the imps and impaling them with icicles. Obstacles all over the castle were terrible. ?I forgot what are we doing here.? Lea asked.
?We are here to find the time mage family.?
?Oh right.? Lea said while walking. The halls seemed endless and the turns wide. Kayin tracked ahead of the group just to see what is to come up next. In a few minutes she was back.
?So what you find.?
?I found a huge cliff which I think we have to go down. All of us are depleted of energy. And I don?t think we can float down.?
?Well then I will have to make a clear way.? Lea said.
?You can do something about this?? Rei asked.
?I would like to see this.? Mathew said. They walked to the cliff.
?Just watch. I think this plan is prefect as long as none of you hate high speeds.?
?I?m good here.? Rei said.
?We are all good.? Mathew said.
?Alright.? Lea pressed her palms to the ground and made a huge slide made of ice. ?I told you it would be high speed.?
?Didn?t think you meant that.? Kaze cried.
?Well see you at the bottom.? Lea said. The wind of everything caught her face as she went down. When she reached the bottom she was fine.[/COLOR]

OOC: I guess my posts will be like this. Got to go.

[color=Navy]Kaze was trembling after Kayin and herself defeated the imps with one large attack. They were both weak from over exhausting their powers and they each had an arm draped over the other's shoulder. They stumbled along like that, then they were informed that Rei had gone missing from the group by Matthew. Kaze and Kayin cursed quietly, it was a troublesome thing this. Matthew offered to find her, Kaze was reluctant at first, not wanting to lose another member of the group but he was determined so she relented. Matthew ran off and the three left continued.

After some time Matthew returned with Rei and they were relieved, now they were together again. Kaze could feel the angry energy coming off Rei toward her through the air currents and brushed it off, hoping she would get over it.

The group arrived at a high cliff and Lea created a large ice slide. Lea went down first since she was the most confident in her slide. Kaze and Kayin waited, letting Matthew go down next. After that they convinced Rei to go down, she glared at Kaze before taking the slide.

[b]"Are you still too weak to go down the slide alone?" [/b]Kaze asked, using the arm around Kayin's shoulders to pull herself up more.

[b]"Yeah, you?"

"Same...." [/b]Kaze sighed.

[b]"How about you use your sword so we don't go as fast, and I'll try and steer us as best we can with my wind."

[/b]Kayin nodded and drew his blade, the two of them positioned themselves on the cold slide and Kayin let his sword drag against the cold surface. Kaze pushed off with her hand and they slid down. When they were going too far to one side she used a little wind power to push them back into the centre.

Finally they made their way to the bottom. They stood up, using each other to lever themselves up. Kayin sheathed his sword and now Kayin was more tired than before, just using those small gusts of wind to steer them had almost depleted her entire wind power, at least until she had a time to sleep and re-energize. They made their way to the front and Kaze could still feel the cold presence of Rei's glare attacking her back.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]Reiku, if you want me to change how I got Rei to act, let me know.[/color]
[/color]

[COLOR=DimGray]Lea saw Kaze and Kayin come down the slide. They looked weak and disabled after they came down. The others started to walk on but Lea wanted to make their path a secret as possible. She turned around and put her palms to the ground again. This time the slide burst into a huge waterfall. It all came down to make a huge puddle. Opening her palm the water started to spin and lift into the air and go straight into her hand. The vortex dissipated and Lea caught up with the others. It started to look like a castle again. This time there were lanterns hung up on the walls instead of burning wooden stakes. ?Do we really know how to navigate through here?? Lea asked trying as hard as she could not to sound pessimistic.
?The shape of the wind in this place guides us.? Kaze said stumbling along.
?If it guides us then tell us how far we have to go until we reach a different kind of place.? Mathew said.
?I would too like to know.? Rei said behind Mathew.
?I?m not sure I?m weak for now. Please forgive me for not knowing.? Kaze said.
?We forgive you Kaze now let?s go.? Lea said trying to brighten the mood.
?The more time we spend wandering the halls the more time the enemy has of finding us.?
?Did we at least try to hide our tracks?? Lea asked. Kayin stopped in mid tracks and Lea could feel that sweat was perspiring from her.
?Our tracks??
?I cleaned up my mess.? Lea said.
?So did I.? The rest of the group muttered.
?What about you two? I?m sure you cleaned up yours.?
?Of course we did.?
?So you just left the imps up there for the enemy to see crispy and lifeless.? Mathew said starting to get a low tone in his voice.
?Well you see.? Kaze said.
?We?ll just have to deal with it.? Kayin said.
?Yeah I guess. I have a feeling though that we aren?t alone.?
?Of course we aren?t alone. We are all here together in a creepy castle that haunted with every evil creature you can think of.? Rei said starting to shiver.
?Look can we discuss this some other time. I really would like to get to the next room thank you.? Kayin said.
?Next room? What room would that be Kayin.? Rei asked.
?I wouldn?t know the design. All I would know is when it would come up.?
?So has it come up?? Mathew asked.
?I am weak from the battle before. I can still feel the wind go around object just not that far.?
?I would like to continue on and discuss of what we should prepare for. I mean if the imps were just a minor army then that would mean we would be headed into more hardships. Also let?s not forget about metallic and creepy.? Lea said.
?Yeah I think your right Lea.? Rei said turning around and walking backwards for a minute.
?If my theory is correct then every time we advance farther we will meet tougher creatures. We could go up against an army of chimeras, dragons, or even mist forms.? Lea said.
?Mist forms?? Rei said confused.
?Mist forms are a deadly water beast than can not be touched by any physical damage. It is one of the deadliest water creatures. It can also be the best when you can control one, right Lea.? Kayin smirked a bit.
?Precisely. Now if we are matched up against these things then we will have to work as a team. Our first objective will have to figure out how to completely annihilate tall and crispy.?
?If you mean the white knight we saw in the first room I think your right.? Kaze said. ?If anything we should try to figure out how to defeat him before he disappears. If we can do that we will have no problems against chimeras. They are generally the same thing only they are animals that don?t show mercy.?
?Chimeras, dragons, and mistforms. They are all creatures with intense power. I would like to slay one of each.? Mathew said.
?Remember though Mathew. Mistforms are unaffected by the physical damage that we can produce. To add to that they are incredibly fast. As a first blow I suggest we either freeze it so Rei can melt the mistform or you can shatter it Mathew. Or we could simply trap it in a vortex of wind then electricuit it.? Kayin said.
?I would like to ask two questions.? Lea started to say.
?Yes Lea.?
?One why are we talking about mistforms when we haven?t even beaten the white knight? Two does this look like a door that could lead to a room??
?What?? Kayin turned and looked at the huge door.
?I was noticing something huge coming up. I just didn?t want to interrupt you with your talk about mistforms.? Kaze said.
?Shall we go in it?? Lea asked.[/COLOR]

OOC: There have been a couple posts of us walking through the halls. Let?s see what you can do with this scenario.

Kayin let out a sigh as he forced himself to stand on his own. He winced as he stood straight up. "Kayin...you okay?" Matthew asked.

Kayin grinned looking only at the door. "I'm fine....don't worry about me..." He looked back toward the group. "Let's go...through the door..." Kayin and Matthew began to open the doors. As the doors swung open, light flooded through.

Upon their eyes readjusting, it seemed as though the room was empty. "What?" Kayin walked into the room first, but barely. He looked around the enormous circular room. He looked up to the ceiling and spotted a large stained-glass window. "Huh? A window down here? But...It makes no sense..." Kayin soon regretted saying those words as the glass shattered and a griffon came flying down in front of him from the opening. "....You won't stop...the five of us..." Kayin weakly drew out his sword.

Matthew stepped forward. "Kayin...you sure you can fight?" He looked back at Kayin. "We all know you're exhuasted from those imps..."

Kayin nodded. "No matter how weak I am...I can still fight Matthew...." Kayin's eyes narrowed and turned white again. "I may not be able to call on anymore lightning...but it makes me no less of a shinobi...." He clenched his fist as he looked to Matthew.

Matthew nodded. "I understand Kayin...Let's win this battle..."

Lea drew her kitana, "We've come way too far to stop now." Lea stepped forward beside Matthew.

Rei unsheathed her blades and nodded. "We won't be beaten here...." Rei stepped between Matthew and Kayin.

Kaze slowly advanced to Kayin's side. She looked over at him pulling out her staff and then to the beast before them. "Let's win this one...just like the rest..."

Kayin nodded and charged at the griffon...And so...the battle ensued...

OOC: Sorry...can't add anymore...I'm pooped...

OOC2: Kayin is on his last amount of strength...barely standing...just so you know

[COLOR=DimGray]The glass fell from above like a hail of sharp spires. The Griffon let out a huge roar. It created a lot of wind when it landed flapping its wings. ?What the hell!? Lea yelled through the sound of the wind.
?It?s a Griffon. One of the more powerful creatures. We have to defeat it.? Kayin said with weakness in the voice.
?How?? Mathew asked.
?We have to strike its wings first so we disable flight. Next we have to kill it.? Kaze said.
?How do we get rid of the wings?? Lea asked as the Griffon came to a halt on the floor.
?Chop the off, how else?? Kaze replied.
?Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You fools have come even deeper into the castle. Now you will die.? The knight appeared behind the giant bird. ?This Griffon should be enough for you to handle. Kill them.? The knight disappeared again in flames. The bird let out a big roar again and started to attack. With one foot it smashed down on the teams position. Kaze was lucky enough to get out of the way with Kayin hanging on her back. Lea bursted upward with a huge ice pillar. Mathew went underground. Finally Rei flipped back. The foot left a huge crater in the ground.
?It is amazing how powerful one of these are.? Lea said hanging from the top of the ceiling. A spike drove up from underground but the griffon flew off into the air. It started to come towards Lea at a high speed.
?Lea jump!? Kaze yelled. Lea let go of her icicle she was hanging on to and fell towards the ground. The bird was still headed towards the ceiling unable to veer out of the way. Lea quickly made thousands of sharp icicles come out of the ceiling. But she didn?t have enough time to catch herself. She fell to the floor with a big thud. The griffon went straight into the pillars of ice and had its wings cut off and badly injured. Lea could see the bird fall to the floor unconscious. Her vision got blurry but she could still hear people.
?Lea! Are you alright? Say something.? Rei?s blurry figure stood in front of her. Lea could only let out a moan of pain. She could feel that the bones in her left arm were shattered. She couldn?t move her hand.
?Rei you stay here and protect Lea. Mathew, Kayin,, and I are going to defeat the Griffon.? Kaze said. Right after that she herd the griffon wake. Soon after Lea saw a blurry figure knock down Rei. She felt warmth then there was no sound.
?You are Lea. No you are our way to defeat the others.? Lea could hear a voice say. Lea could only mutter a few words. But she could move her arm.
?What? How has my arm healed??
?Simple. Medical herbs.?
?Wait I recognize that voice.?
?Yes you do. Unfortunately we had a bad meeting in the welcoming chamber. But now you can sit quietly as your friends take on the Griffon.?
?What is so special about it??
?It isn?t an ordinary griffin. This griffin is not one we had to train to kill. This one is a savage by heart. In the past griffins were a beast that couldn?t be defeated. That was until the elementalists came.?
?You mean to tell me that the griffon is a past griffon.?
?Yes isn?t it a wonder what the past has to offer.?
?So tell me knight, where are we??
?We are in the deepest chamber of the castle. Unfortunately your friends won?t even make it past the hollow chamber. If they do defeat the griffon then you will have to work for us.?
?Excuse me sir knight.?
?Yes.? He said calmly.
?ARE YOUR FRICKEN CRAZY! You know I would never work for you.?
?You will be forced. I am under orders to annihilate all intruders, by any means necessary.?
?You can?t force me to do anything. You don?t even have anything to bargain with. In the end you will just have to return me to the fight.?
?Sir.? A little imp it sounded like.
?Yes what is it??
?The griffon was defeated by those elementalists.?
?What? Just twenty minutes with my griffon and it was destroyed. Indeed these are strong advisories. But I do love the game of betrayal.? She could feel the knight turn his head toward her.
?As I said you have nothing to bargain with.?
?How about your parents??
?They died a long while back. You couldn?t possibly bargain with them.?
?Really? Then how about your parents souls??
?What??
?We keep all our victim?s souls here in the castle. I?m very sorry but if you don?t work for me they will die.? Lea was shocked at the new type of magic.
?Alright??I will help.?
?Good then just to make sure you won?t go nuts.? The knight said something she couldn?t hear. When he did she couldn?t hear anymore. She couldn?t talk, move, or complain. All she could do was see.[/COLOR]

OOC: I got bored so I just gave the story a little something to interest us.

[color=Navy]Kaze swayed wildly as she stood in front of the griffon, sweat rolled down her face in large drops and her vision blurred.

[b]"I-I'm sorry....I need an energy rest..." [/b]Kaze murmered, knowing it was a bad time to do so, but she wouldn't be any help to them anyway.

[b]"Yeah....I'm with you...."[/b] Kayin replied, she could see he was as weak as she.

Kaze closed her eyes and was encased in a sphere of glowing wind energy and Kayin was in a lightning sphere, they were asleep, but this was the fastest sleep, only for when someone was drained of powers and needed it back urgently. It would take about 45 minutes, since they have such a large amount of energy and how slowly it comes back.

Kaze felt so guilty in her sleep, she hoped that the group would fight the griffon alright without herself and Kayin to help.

She started to think about why Rei doesn't like her so much, had she done something to upset her? Kaze was confused and didn't know what Rei's problem was with her. As far as she can remember, she didn't do anything against her, at least not consciously.

Through her sleep, she could slowly feel the energy returning.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]Kayin and I are sleeping. Make it last for at least one post I guess?[/color]
[/color]

[size=1]Matthew looked over as Kaze and Kayin went to sleep.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]'Yes! Time to get reckless!' He thought.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Hey Rei! Stand back! This birdie is mine!" Matthew yelled.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"ARE YOU CRAZY!? You can't take him on by yourself! You're gonna die!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Not so, my friend!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Matthew darted towards the griffon, drawing out his two dai katanas instead of his usual wrist blades. While dashing, Matthew slammed them down onto the ground, two large spikes of pure iron shooting up from under the griffon. They impaled the beasts legs, the griffon letting out a scream of pain as it tried to fly, but to no avail.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Can't do much since you can't fly, can you? And since your legs are damaged, you can't claw anyone either....let me take care of the wings anyways!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Matthew jumped up, heading towards the griffon wings. In a quick and clean cut, he sliced off the wings top halfs. As he turned around, Matthew threw his katanas at the bases of the wings like boomerangs. They cleanly cut the wings entirely off. Matthew landed in a kneeling position, skidding some. His katanas slammed into the tall, clanging to the ground.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Now Rei, cook this bird so we can get going!"[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]~~~~~~~~[/size]
[size=1]OC: I hope this wasn't too soon on to killing the bird. If you want, I can make changes to this post. PM me if needed.[/size]

[COLOR=DimGray]Lea was worried for her parents but it was unbearable of the thought of having to betray her friends to even keep them alive. *Mom, Dad, I wish you good fortune. I know you want me to live my life in respect but I?can?t leave you.* Lea started to cry a bit. Her sobs were echoed and there was only a small light on the ball sitting in front of her. It showed her friends. The ones she would have to betray. She stared as Mathew gave a final blow to the griffon. She has already been barred for only a few minutes but she already accepted that she would have to fight them to save her parents. *I?m sorry. But for now I can?t worry about you. That finishing blow you gave the bird Mathew is easily dodged if you put a sheet of pure ice on the field. The katanas can be frozen to the ground in mid air. I?m sorry but I must plot against you.* She started to drift off into her own mind but still herd things coming from the ball. ?Rei?s blazing fire attacks are easily put out with water. It is harmless by then. As for Kayin and Kaze, well. Kaze will only hurt herself and others if I would flood the field with water. Finally as for Kayin she will have to dodge objects. She will be the only un-blockable enemy. But she has a heart. She will stop for my explanation.?
?Good I?m glad to see you planning already.? The knight came in.
?Yes indeed I will destroy them.? Lea herd herself say. She was still was paralyzed.
?Then you will be needed soon. I will unstrap you for now.? The knight came over. Lea was still thinking about how she couldn?t control her self. She knew she wanted to do it but not to kill them. ?You will wait in the next chamber for them. It is specifically designed for your element. The chamber is the cooling chamber. You will destroy them there.?
?Yes and also I request that they have no escape.?
?Of course nothing but the best for a minion. Finally I will also send in two mistforms with you. They should be a nice additive.?
?I thank you for the addition.? Lea said without her moving. She could feel that her body was being controlled. She was released and the knight enveloped them in a swirling pillar of blazing heat. Soon their environment changed from warm and sweaty to cold and dry.
?I can stay here for long but the mistforms should come in a few minutes.? The knight went away in a pillar of fire again and the mistforms later gathered by her. The ice in the room wasn?t perfect ice but close to it. All she had to do was use a bit of her powers to freeze it into perfect ice. The door started to open and the team walked in.[/COLOR]

OOC: Here is the deal. You can post as much as you want between this. Just be sure you get to the room.

OOC: Kiba....STOP CALLING KAYIN A SHE!! *pants* thanks :sweat:

IC: Kayin's sphere slowly faded and Kayin landed on the ground. His eyes winced shut as he sat up. "Unh...My head." He looked over to see that the griffon had fallen. He also turned to see a grin on Matthew's face. Kayin noticed that Kaze was starting to awaken as well. But what he didn't see...was Lea. "Lea?"

Matthew looked over to Kayin, "Kayin, Kaze you two okay?"

"Where is Lea? That's more important right now...We've lost one of our party...Something had to happen." Kayin said standing to his feet.

"I don't think it was the gr-" Kaze started.

"That knight got her...he knocked me out and took her away." Rei said rubbing her head, still pissed off at the knight's earlier comment.

"What?!" Kaze exclaimed. "Dammit...this is because Kayin and I couldn't help. We have to find Lea before we find our loved ones."

Kayin nodded. He looked up at the broken window and then to the glass shards on the floor. He clenched his fist. "No...None of this is right...Why would he just take Lea? Both Kaze and myself were exhausted....I don't get it."

"Kayin we'll figure it out later." Matther replied. "Let's just go find her and then ask questions okay?"

"Yeah...and we'll take care of that knight while we're at it...." Rei said, her eyes narrowing.

Kayin nodded. "Let's move out then...." Kayin ran into the next corridor followed by the others. The mission had come to a pause and an intermission began....a mission to find their ally....

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman][b]OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.[/b]

Rei walked down the corridor with Matthew, Kaze and Kayin. Her head pounded where the knight had knocked her out. Just another reason why she should put him out of his misery. She growled. Flame started to eminate around her body. Her two fireballs started squeaking at her. That was the warning. Rei quickly calmed herself down, breathing deeply.

Her mind immediately flitted to Kaze and Kayin. Anger started boiling in her veins again.

[i]Why.... why do I feel so jealous of them..... Because they are friends? Because they might be more than friends? Damn these feelings.... I'm going to lose control if I don't do something about them.......[/i]

[i]Kayin was the first person who treated me nicely.... not like a freak... is that why?[/i]

Rei glared at Kaze's back. A shot of flame whizzed past Kaze's left ear, frazzling her hair slightly. Kaze whirled around with a cross look on her face. Rei bowed apologetically.

" I'm sorry! I'm very sorry! It was an accident!"

Without saying anothr word, Kaze turned back around. Rei looked up and growled.

[i]She thinks she's so high-and-mighty. I wish I could just knock her off her perch. See what it feels like to be someone else other than the all-mighty Kaze![/i]

Those flames started to appear around her body again. She was truly a fire elemental - unable sometimes to control her emotions and abilities. The temperature in the corridor significantly increased.

" Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" Matthew asked, wiping the sweat off his brow.
" It is getting rather hot. Rei? Are you doing this?" Kaze asked, that superior tone in her voice. Rei inwardly growled but put on an innocent face.
" No. It isn't me."
" Then what could it be?" Kayin asked, looking at Rei. She shrugged her shoulders innocently.

The group continued to walk along numerous corridors. Rei sighed. She just wanted an outlet for her anger before she took it out on them.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]Matthew stared at Rei as a shot of flame went beside Kazes head. He froze as it happened and watched as the other 3 exchanged words.[/size]

[size=1][color=black]"Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" Matthew asked, wiping the sweat off his brow.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=black]
[size=1]"It is getting rather hot. Rei? Are you doing this?" Kaze asked, that superior tone in her voice. Rei inwardly growled but put on an innocent face.[/size]
[size=1][/size][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=black]"No. It isn't me."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=black]
"Then what could it be?" Kayin asked, looking at Rei. She shrugged her shoulders innocently.[/color][/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1][/size][size=1]Matthew looked at Kaze, mumbling something in a low yet angry tone. He glared at her, clenching his fists hard. Kaze turned around, staring at Matthew with a death stare.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"What did you say!?" She yelled.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Kayin and Rei came to a sudden stop, staring at Matthew and Kaze.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"....I said...stop being so damn high and mighty...the reason why Rei is making this hall so hot is because..." Matthew couldn't say why.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Well...what is it!?" Kaze yelled.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"...I won't say. That is for Rei to say, not me..." Matthew walked up to Kaze, and, even though being a good 6 inches shorter, he stared up at her. glaring at her eyes. "And if you lay a finger on her to touch her...you will regret it."[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]Matthew stepped away from Kaze and started to walk away from the group, heading in the direction of Lea.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]"Come on...lets go. We gotta find Lea."[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1]OOC: Character tension...interesting....this should be fun![/size]
[size=1]
[/size]

[color=Navy]Kaze was fed up with Rei's crappy attitude, since the sneaking girl had joined their group they always got into a troublesome situation because of her. She had enough and used a superior tone toward her. She had no clue what she had done in the first place to make Rei act so meanly toward her.

Kaze was dangerous in an angry state, she was exactly like her element, she could be calm and kind like a slow breeze, or angry and temperamental like a fierce hurricane. And her personalities could change in the blink of an eye.

Kaze tugged at her gloves, and used her wind energy to create a light sphere of cool wind around her so she didn't have to feel the raging inferno that was building up, that she knew was coming from Rei despite how she denied it.

When Matthew got in her face she was annoyed and glared down at the younger boy. He told her what he had murmered under his breath, which only made Kaze angrier. She didn't think she was being all 'high and mighty' at all. She Matthew walking off in the direction that Lea went, Kaze stayed in her spot.

Kayin came up beside her.

[b]"Hey, its ok, we gotta calm down." [/b]he said.

Kaze glared at Matthew's back as he continued to walk, then abruptly faced in another direction where there was another exit and walked toward it.

Kayin ran up now, [b]"Hey! Where are you going?"[/b]

[b]"Away from these people. I don't need anyone here, I'm fully capable of rescuing Meiko on my own. I [i]don't [/i]have to put up with...that!" [/b]she waved her hands to Rei and Matthew who had stopped walking.

Kaze looked at Kayin, [b]"Maybe we'll see each other again." [/b]she didn't look back at the other two and walked confidently on her own through the hallway.

Kaze felt tears welling in her eyes, she really didn't know what she had done to make Rei angry at her, she didn't care, she just wanted to save Meiko and kill whoever took her in the first place. That was her mission, she didn't need to be weighed down by extra baggage, she hadn't signed up to taking care of children.
[/color]

Kayin felt saddened slightly as Kaze walked off so upset. [I]What is with this group? We decided to work together but now we're all splitting apart.[/I] IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!" Kayin said as he broke out of thought, punching the wall in rage. He breathed heavily as lightning crackled about his body. He slowly calmed down and pulled his fist from the indentation left in the wall as the lightning calmed. He looked over at Matthew and Lea.

"So Kayin, what are you gonna do? Go after Kaze?" Matthew asked, still slightly upset.

Kayin shook his head slowly. "No...I said we're finding Lea...So we're finding Lea. I want to find my sisters just as bad as she wants to find Meiko but Lea is the mission at hand now. Although....it is dangerous to be alone here...." Kayin looked to the floor.

"Kayin...?" Rei said as she stepped toward him.

Kayin looked up. "I've made up my mind....We should find Lea first...She's alone somewhere too...she might be in trouble if that knight was involved." Kayin's eyes narrowed. "After that...I'm going to go find Kaze if we don't by then...you two can do what you will but I made my decision." Kayin began to walk down the path of the hall they were in with thoughts of worry...not only about Lea, but about his sisters....and Kaze.

OOC: I'd add more but I gotta roll.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]Rei looked down. She'd made Kayin and Kaze mad. The temperature of the hall immediately turned back to normal. Kayin stalked off in the opposite direction to Kaze. Matthew followed. Rei stood back for a minute. She talked to her two fireballs.

" Can you two look after Kaze while we go find Lea?"

The two fireballs squeaked and zoomed off in the direction of Kaze.

" Rei!" Kayin's voice boomed.
Rei froze. " Coming!" She ran to catch up with them.

They walked for another hour before any of them decided to talk. It was actually Rei to break the silence.

" I'm really sorry Kayin..." The three of them stopped. Kayin and Matthew looked at Rei, who looked at the ground. " Um.... can I talk to you for a minute, alone?"

Kayin looked at Matthew, who said it was fine and walked down the corridor a bit more.
" What is it Rei?" Kayin growled, barely containing his anger.
Rei squeaked and shivered slightly. " I just want to tell..... you something. Can you hear me out... before getting angry at me?"
Kayin crossed his arms on his chest, silent. Rei took that as a yes.

" Well.... I .... um...." Rei stutterly. She blushed intensely, her cheeks turning crimson.
" Spit it out Rei," Kayin growled.
Rei glared at him. " Don't be so impolite."
" Impolite? You're giving me a lecture on how to be impolite!"
Rei grew silent again. " I said I was sorry! I just.... I just couldn't help it.... I felt so jealous."
" Huh?"
" I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be so jealous of you and Kaze. I just.... you were the first person to treat me nicely... because I'm a freak. I know you like Kaze, and she likes you back. I'm very sorry for making her angry, and making you angry. Please, forgive me..."

Kayin stood there shocked. Rei quickly bowed and ran to Matthew before he could do anything.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=Navy]Kaze walked along quietly, the only sound that could be heard were the echoing footsteps as she walked. Her head was parallel with the ground, ready to face anything head on. She felt safe with the weight of her shuriken pouch sitting on her hip and the feel on her blade staff in her hand.

[i][b]'Don't worry, Meiko. I'll find you...I swear.' [/b][/i]Kaze thought, thinking of her.

She heard a squeaking sound and whirled around quickkly, sliding the blades apart easily. She glared as she saw two uninvited little fireballs that belonged to a certain member of the group she had formerly been with. Kaze ignored them and turned back to the way she was walking, sliding the blades back together. The fireballs squeaked annoyingly and flew around her head.

[b]"Leave me alone! Shouldn't you be with Rei?!" [/b]Kaze cried, stopping. Her loud words bounced around the empty hall.

One of the squeaked angrily at her, Kaze knocked it away lightly with her staff, she didn't want to neccessarily hurt it, just get it away from her face.

Kaze was never a fan of fire, it was too hot, she enjoyed cold weather. The fireballs had quietened but continued to follow her, for what reason she didn't know, until she guessed.

Turning to the flying balls of fire she spoke.

[b]"Did Rei send you to look after me?" [/b]she asked, crossing her arms the best she could with the staff in her hand.

The fireballs squeaked in reply and floated up and down in a kind of nod.

[b]"Well you can leave, I already said I don't need anyone to take care of me. I'm an independant." [/b]Kaze told them, walking away.

The fireballs just looked at each other and talked in their own little language. They nodded and zoomed after her, Kaze sighed in annoyance and ignored them.

Kaze heard something other than her footsteps and the sound of the fireballs. She put her hand up, telling them to be quiet. They silenced immediately.

Kaze cried out in surprise as a group of imps appeared, dropping down from wherever they came from. Kaze looked around as she was surrounded, it wouldn't be a problem, she could handle it perfectly. She smirked and drew her blades in preparation.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]Gotta go, I'll finish this in my next post.[/color]
[/color]

Kayin looked at Rei udderly confused. [I]Jealous? Of Kaze and I? I didn't even know that Kaze liked me...I mean as a friend maybe but....[/I] Kayin shook his head. "Rei...I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt like that..." He said quietly. He looked away for a moment, unsure of what to say about a situation like this. He sighed as he put his hand over his face and turned around.

He looked at Rei by Matthew and looked ahead. [I]This is nonsense...The only thing important to me is this mission. If I let myself be distracted by emotions it could end up in a failure....I refuse to fail. I have to put my feelings for Kaze aside, find a way to solve Rei's problem, and find Lea so we can finish this mission....But I have no clue how to deal with Rei right now.[/I] Kayin clenched his fist and could feel the electric currents flowing about his hand. "Rei, Matthew....Let's go." Kayin called back as he walked ahead. [I]I don't want to hurt Rei but I'll have to think of a way to deal with this later....[/I]

Kayin stopped in his tracks as he felt a stone beneath his foot shift. "What the?" Several spears shot across the hallway in front of him as he barely jumped back.

"Kayin you okay?" Matthew asked as he and Rei caught up.

"Stay back you two! I don't want either of you to get hurt. I'll deal with this first and try to get you a way through." Kayin shouted.

Rei nodded and backed up, standing behind Matthew. Matthew nodded as well. "Be careful Kayin...I hope you know what you're doing."

Kayin smirked, "Don't worry about it...." [I]I should be able to get through this trap if it's anything like training. The sensors seem to end a few yards ahead...[/I] Kayin took in a deep breath then exhaled. "Here goes nothing!" Kayin darted through the pathway and spears continued to launch. As they fired, Kayin slid under, flipped over, or, with his sword, blocked them. As he reached the end of the trap, he could feel the power source and sent a volt of lightning through the wall to it and shorted out the trap. Kayin panted as he started to catch his breath. He looked back at Matthew and Rei. "It's safe to come across." Kayin yelled back as he regained his composure.

EDIT: I was pressed for time before...sorry :animeswea

[size=1]Matthew started to walk towards Kayin, Rei at his side. He glanced around the hall at the various decorations, sometimes glancing over at Rei.[/size]

[size=1]???[/size]

[size=1]?Whats wrong Matthew?? Rei asked.[/size]

[size=1]??.nothing?.?[/size]

[size=1]As they got halfway towards Kayin, Matthew came to a sudden halt. He grabbed Rei?s shoulder, forcing her to stop as well.[/size]

[size=1]?Hey Matthew! What?s the hold up!??[/size]

[size=1]?QUIET! There is someone nearby!? Matthew said in a loud whisper.[/size]

[size=1]His eyes darted about, scanning the room for any unseen foe. [/size]

[size=1]?Rei, remember that monster that I killed while we were traveling together??[/size]

[size=1]?Yes??[/size]

[size=1]?It?s back.?[/size]

[size=1]Rei let out a slight peep before she froze. Kayin looked at the two, bewildered and not knowing what was going on.[/size]

[size=1]?Whats going on you two!?? Kayin yelled.[/size]

[size=1]Matthew looked up as something smacked him away. He skidded a good 10 feet before he came to a stop. Rei turned to try to help him, but she too was slammed into a nearby wall by an invisible force.[/size]

[size=1]?Rei! Matthew!?[/size]

[size=1]Kayin started to dart towards them, but he suffered the same fate. A sharp pain in his gut shot him to the ground on his knees, gasping for air. In this state, Kayin couldn?t fight back. His eyes looked up with his head, landing on Matthew as he started to get up slowly.[/size]

[size=1]?They?re invisible beasts. I learned about them. They can blend in with any surrounding?? Matthew flashed out one of his wrist blades. ?But, their invisibility is the only thing that can save them!?[/size]

[size=1]< [size=1]Matthew dashed at Kayin, drawing his blade back. Kayin cringed as Matthew drew forward, thinking he was going to strike him down. A spurt of blood landed on Kayins head as Matthew stood over him. A limp, lizard looking, dirt brown body fell to the side as Kayin looked up. Matthews blade was covered in blood. A fierce look was in his eyes.[/size]

[size=1]?Now?for the rest of them??[/size]

[size=1]Matthew turned to Rei and the invisible lizard beasts that surrounded her. The emerald green jewel around his neck started to glow as the ground started to shake. Large cracks emerged around Rei, lava seeping out from them. They grasped the beasts feet, causing 2 of them to jump back in surprise. Seeing this as a chance to attack, and due to seeing a slight movement in her eyesight, Rei shot 2 lines of flame from her hands, engulfing the two beasts. They screamed as they turned to ash.[/size]

[size=1]?Matthew?what the hell was that!?? Kayin yelled.[/size]

[size=1]?Like I said, they?re earth elemental beasts. They can blend in with their surroundings. But, due to that ability, their intelligence is greatly weakened. They?ll mostly stand their and stare at their prey before trying to kill it. They almost travel in packs, like these guys, but sometimes, they venture alone. Those ones are the only ones that are smart enough to kill quickly..?[/size]

[size=1]?Well?thanks anyway?? Kayin said.[/size]

[size=1]Matthew helped him up, and then walked to Rei. He placed his hands on her shoulders, staring at her eyes.[/size]

[size=1]?Hey, you okay??[/size]

[size=1]?Yeah. Thanks.?[/size]

[size=1]?No problem.?[/size]

[size=1]Matthew smiled at Rei before turning around to Kayin.[/size]

[size=1]?We better get moving. Lea is still missing.?[/size]

[size=1]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

[font=Times New Roman][font=Tahoma][size=1]OOC: Sorry if it seems a bit weird. I?m at school XP, so my posts may seem off hand from time to time?[/size][/font][/font]

[color=Navy]Kaze's eyes darted at the evil grins that each of the imps wore on their faces cheekily. The fireballs squeaked in panic and started to fly around. Kaze pushed them aside with a gust of wind and spun slowly, watching the imps carefully.

Kaze grinned and crouched low, pushing up into the air. She hovered, the imps hopped around, craning their small heads upward to see her. Kaze slid her blades together and let it hover in the air beside her. She reached into her shuriken pouch and threw them in a pattern around them quickly, trying to do it before they ran.

She threw the final shuriken in the centre and got out her flute, playing a quick tune which resulted in a tornado funnel appearing immediately. The imps squealed loudly as they were trapped in the spinning wind.

Kaze slowly made a fist, doing so contracted the funnel until it was nothing but a ball of spinning wind with squealing imps inside. Kaze threw shuriken into the wind, making it deadly as it spun, slashing the imps and soon they were all dead.

Kaze was happy with her job and landed softly, plucking her staff from the air. The wind halted and the bodies of the imps fell to the floor. She looked at them in disgust and continued to walk on, not looking behind her. The two fireballs burned the bodies away and squeaked as they caught up to Kaze.

Kaze was going to find Meiko no matter what it took, she just hoped that she would be ok. Kaze felt the hot sting of tears in her eyes as she imagined what may happen to Meiko during the time it took to find her. She sped up her pace and soon the only sounds in the hall were the squeaking of the floating balls of fire and the quick footsteps as Kaze ran through the stone passageway.
[/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][font=Times New Roman]Rei walked along beside Matthew in silence, Kayin leading them. Her heart was beating so fast from being scared by those earth elemental beasts. They could pop up from anywhere because of their camoflauge ability. She'd been a bit shaken up by their sudden appearance. Breathing deeply, she tried to calm herself, her hands shaking slightly.

" You all right Rei?" Matthew asked, concerned.

She nodded. " Just a bit shaken up from those monsters. How they just appeared out of nowhere."

" Don't worry about them. I don't think they'll be coming back," Matthew said, smiling at her. She smiled back softly.

The trio continued to walk through the vast corridors of the mansion.

" Hey, I just figured out something..." Rei started. The group stopped. Kayin turned around to hear what she'd say. Matthew looked over to her.

" We can't still be in the mansion. From the size of it that we saw on the outside, there is no possible way that we could still be inside that mansion. Maybe... maybe it's all an illusion. A time illusion.... Or we could be going deeper and deeper into the mountain side that the mansion's sitting on top of."

" But we can't be! We haven't gone down any stairs or steep slopes," Kayin pointed out.

" That's not true Kayin. Ever since we stepped in here, we've been going down on a slight slope, so slight that none of you noticed until now," Matthew revealed.

" WHAT!" Kayin yelled. Rei covered her ears as the yell echoed around the corridor.
" Sorry," Kayin mumbled as Rei took her hands off her ears.

" So we are going deeper and deeper into this maze. So how do we find Lea and Kaze? We can't keep wandering around aimlessly. We have to do something like using our heads. We just can't keep doing nothing and walking," Rei said, her tone suddenly becoming stern.

" Like what?" Kayin asked, noticing this sudden change in tone for Rei. It seemed like she matured in an instant. Matthew noticed too.

" Can both of you make a small elemental creature? If you can, we should use them to help us. It's pointless for us to waste our energy walking around with no idea on where to go," Rei said. Even her facial features seemed to mature. Her eyes glinted with maturity.

" Right," Matthew said. The two boys made a small elemental creature each. Rei summoned another fireball to her ranks. The trio set the creatures off in different directions, telling them to hurry. Rei stood, looking around, her hea held higher than before. Matthew and Kayin looked at each other then at Rei. They were wondering where this sudden change came from.[/color][/font]

Kayin sighed as he finished creating his creature. His lightning dragon ran ahead of the other creatures and Kayin felt even more uneasy. He remembered how out of control the others he made would get and shook his head. [I]Please let this one keep from being like the others....[/I] He prayed in his mind.

But his mindtrack changed when he thought about Rei. She seemed much more different than before. It was almost as though she became an adult in seconds. He looked over to Matthew who had seemed to be thinking the same. He looked at Rei, "Well, Rei...I'm impressed. So far you came up with the first rational plan to get us somewhere."

Matthew nodded in agreement, "Looks like we might find Lea a lot quicker now."

Rei smiled, "Well it was only logic. Why waste energy, you know?" Rei was well aware of her own change and it was obvious from the look in her eyes. "C'mon we could probably rest for now until our creatures come back with a report." Rei leaned against a wall. Matthew nodded and sat on the floor beside her.

Kayin leaned his back against the opposite wall, with a worried look on his face. He'd realized that they were probably far closer to finding Lea now but he wasn't sure what happened to Kaze. [I]I really...hope...Kaze's alright....But....what do I do about Rei...? I'm sure she will be okay but I have no clue what to say to her.......I gotta figure something out.[/I] Kayin thought but he was snapped out of it when his dragon returned. "Oh crap....did you find Lea?" The dragon nodded and growled as if talking to Kayin. It had been easier for it to find her trail since water conducts electricity. "Good job." Kayin said as the dragon climbed onto his shoulder. "Call your creatures back...we got a trail."

Rei and Matthew nodded and called their creatures back. The dragon jumped down and began to lead the three and the other creatures along the path he could sense Lea on.

The trio ran down corridor after corridor, following the small dragon. Each step brought them closer and closer to Lea, and unknowing to them, even closer to an even greater danger.

'I can feel Lea.' Matthew thought. 'But...why do I feel something different about her?...I better ignore it and just finish what we came to do.'

The trio came to sudden halt at a set of large double doors. They shone in the light, brimming in silver, outlined with sapphire and having golden handles. The doors slowly swung open, and as it did, Matthew and Kayin jumped back, drawing their weapons as Rei placed her hands in front of her, ready to attack.

Lea stood in the middle of the large, ice covered room, her back to the door.

"Lea!" Kayin yelled.

Rei and Kayin started to run to her, Matthew giving a fast jog after them. He began to look around, noticing all the ice around the room.

"Ummm...Kayin, Rei....something is definitly not right here!"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Lea watched as the two came running towards her. She still felt paralyzed by the liquid the knight gave her but it at least didn?t shield her eyes. They started to slow and stopped in the middle of the room. ?Guys I feel this isn?t right.? Mathew said as the a cool wind started to whip around. Kayin, Mathew, and Rei were in completely now. The door closed by itself behind them locking in the process.
?Lea are you alright?? Rei asked from where she was standing. She felt a smirk cross her face. Suddenly her hand moved and motioned for the mistforms to appear. Their blue glow had a silent calm around them. That was until they attacked. The mistforms came at Rei and Mathew in the middle of the room. ?Get out of the way!? Rei said as a mistform charged straight at Mathew. It was readying for an ice attack. Rei shoved Mathew out of the way but got the full blast of a huge blizzard. Shock came over her.
?What are you thinking Lea!?? Kayin said as he backed off from the door. Lea noticed Rei?s feet were frozen to the ice on the floor leaving her still to fight the mistform. Mathew was ducking and running away by rocks while the other mistform shot icicles at him. Kayin came closer. ?Lea this isn?t the how we planned to journey. Why turn against us?? Her paralysis prevented her to explain, all she did was make another smirk. With Rei and Mathew distracted with the mistforms Lea took her battle stance against Kayin. ?If you wish to fight me then I will warn you that you might get hurt.? Kayin said taking his battle stance.
?Good luck trying though. You used most of your energy on that electrical dragon.? Lea said seeing Kayin worn. With the wind turning about in the dome shaped room Lea?s hair moved with the snow. She pulled out her Katana and froze the blade with sharp skin piercing ice. ?Now let?s begin.? Kayin charged at Lea. Slicing horizontally, Lea jumped above the blade and landed on it. To her mistake she was shocked by an electrical charge in the blade.
?You have to do better than that.? Kayin said while jumping out of the way of a stray icicle made by one of the mistforms. While off guard from the icicle Lea took her chance and went in. Kayin landed on one foot and slipped. Lucky him Lea?s sword only made a gouge in the left shoulder. Kayin fell to the floor and blood seeped into the snow. ?Enough Lea.? Kayin started to plead just as another attack whizzed by her head from a mistform.
?What is enough? Is it when you die or badly wounded? Is it when evil is diminished or just temporarily hiding from the world? Questions to be answered but not told now.? Lea came in with another attack. Kayin stood up and dropped her sword. Right when the Lea?s Katana was about two inches from Kayin?s heart an electrical field boomed out from her body and sent Lea flying back.
?I have had enough Lea. You have gone on long enough.?
?Fair grounds I guess.? Lea dropped her Katana. ?I suppose elementalists should fight like elementalists.? Lea started to raise her power. Putting her palms to the ground she started launching icicles from the ceiling. The first one Kayin blasted with high amounts of electricity. The others were ran from. This continued for about two minutes. The mistforms were still having their fun.
?Lea honest to god you have gone absolutely crazy.? Kayin said charging in. An electrical current sprouted from his hands. Lea jumped up and over the huge surge and landed behind Kayin. Finally Lea put her palms side by side and shot out a full blast of water. Kayin, now drenched, started his electrical currents again. ?I didn?t see the purpose in doing that. Could you be an imposter of some sort.? Lea finally stood up out of her battle stance.
?You could say I?m here to keep Lea?s bargain. I?m here to put the status quo in the opposite hand.?
?So not but an imposter.?
?Not an imposter. I?m the real Lea you know. Poor sweet innocent girl Lea.?
?I know Lea isn?t poor or sweet. And I can save Lea from whatever it is you are.?
?You won?t be able to save her. Since you claim that I?m not Lea then I will tell you. I?m a mere spell. To create one person into a puppet by a controller. Sorry to say it but if you kill this vessel then you kill your, uhh, friend. Don?t kill me and you will get killed. Either way you are already dead.? Lea said staring at Kayin dripping wet.
?I?m not defeated yet.? Kayin said now running out of his energy.
?Well before you die I will tell you only one of two things. Do you want to know why Lea agreed to help us?? Kayin couldn?t here anymore he charged at her picking up his sword which happened to be in his path. Lea smirked again and jumped to the side of the vertical slash. He just kept slicing making sure Lea couldn?t do anything.

-change of stage. Real Lea.

?Come on Kayin. I?m trapped and you got hit with water. If I ever get out of this state I will have to smack you over the head!? Lea watched the slashes of the blades coming closer and closer. ?And if you harm me I?ll let Kaze deal with?where is Kaze?? The blades were now close enough to pierce her clothing. Kayin finally struck Lea. A small pain appeared along with a scar came upon Lea?s arm. ?You idiot! You hurt me! This isn?t just a person. Find a way to counter the magic like spell. I will need to give them all a serious lesson in battle strategy if I get out.? She peered out again and saw Rei to her side now free and running towards Kayin, along with Mathew of course.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: There you go a pre battle statement.