WH2 Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I hate my dad hes a big *** mother ****in jerk SO is my mom I hate them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WH2 [/i] [B]I hate my dad hes a big *** mother ****in jerk SO is my mom I hate them all!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] you probably deserve everything that comes to you, if anything at all
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 You hate your parents!? You are a seriously messed up person. Hating your parents is like breaking a commandment!
WH2 Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 i am not screwed up but at this [B]moment in time [/B] i [B]hate[/B] them
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 You should never hate your parents. They're the ones that brought you into this world. And you shouldn't call them whatever you did either.
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Without them you wouldn't be around to diss them. and at some times i'm upset with my parents but not one time have I ever hated them.
BabyGirl Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hate sucks. No spreading hate here...only love :love:. Ok, ok, so that was corny...but I don't care. [i]P.S. ...I'm serious you know...[/i][/color]
WH2 Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 i guess ur right but i still loathe them :flaming:
James Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]You should never hate your parents. They're the ones that brought you into this world. And you shouldn't call them whatever you did either. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I hate that argument. "I brought you into this world, so give me respect dammit! And a big gold necklace too!" That's rubbish. Respect is earned. Of course, I have an inherant respect for my own parents, but if they did something to me which was bad...then I would lose that respect. I expect them to earn my respect/trust like everyone else. Having said that...I think that a lot of kids say they hate their parents when their parents tell them that they can't have ice cream 'till they've eaten dinner lol...so it really depends [b]why[/b] WH2 would hate his parents... By the way, WH2...I see the topic has been closed. Please refrain from swearing here...sure it's censored, but I urge you to read our forum rules so that you understand what's acceptable. [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts