Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My roomate and I are in the process of creating a website. It's going to be a joint effort, but of course with our own personal touches. But, anyway I've been toying around with idea of having part of the site be dedicated to anime (probably fan art).

If I did this would anyone be interested in visiting and/or sending in art? I can't draw a lick, so I would run this part for the public by the public. What do you think?
Posted
sounds like it's gonna be cool,i'm definately visiting when it's done!I can't draw either,but Ive got a friend who can do wonders with a pencil,so I'll see if I can get her to draw sumthin for ya
Guest Imsirion
Posted
uh, if u have part of the website dedicated to anime, whats the other part?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u think u could outdo rpgamer.com ????????????
there fanart section is the best on the whole net.....(n they laugh at me coz I cant use photoshop :()
Posted
Spread the website around. Tell people about. And if all goes well, you should by a few months or a year have a very popular site. Maybe even close to theotaku.com!!!!!
Posted
I think its a good idea. Just wait though, untill you get a steady fan base. Make sure you post something on your site telling visitors to send in their art for a while before you actually make the section. Know what I mean?

-PL
Posted
I love fan art, and fan art websites are always good. So I would definately be a frequent visitor. Plus, I am an artist myself, although I haven't drawn anything in a while. Which reminds me, has anyone ever seen Naska's fanart? That is my absolute favorite artist....(besides CLAMP..)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...