Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I Can Animate Your Drawings!


Recommended Posts

Guest anime animater
Posted
do u wnt ur anime to be animated im ur man i have the high priced program flash so just email me at [email]joshcourt@hotmail.co.uk[/email] or pm mee email would be better but whatever suits u. or even reply to this thread to find out more
Posted
[quote name='anime animater]do u wnt ur anime to be animated im ur man i have the high priced program flash so just email me at [email]joshcourt@hotmail.co.uk[/email'] or pm mee email would be better but whatever suits u. or even reply to this thread to find out more[/quote]

Examples might get more people's attention.
Posted
This really isn't the place to advertise your work, and seeing as this is your only post, I'm doubting you came here for any other reason. If you do end up staying, I recommend placing this type of thing in your signature, or perhaps make threads to show examples of your work for feedback and critique.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...