Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, just so you know, Ozy vs. Crusader [formerly Seriyuu] will be happening soon. I may have to start the thread tommorow, but it's still happening.

[U][B]Crusader: [/B][/U]

The setting will be in a sort of farm-yard (Hay bales, carts, etc) in a small village. Probably around noon, in bright sunlight. Rain is getting cliched. If you can think of anything you want to add info wise, do so, and then I'll start the thread tomorrow. [/COLOR]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
that doesn't count as a double post! lol, this thread was inactive for a week or so and mine just happened to be the last one in it :catgirl: , but anyway, yeah, me and albel are done, no one died unfortunently, but oh well :animesigh
Posted
[SIZE=1]In the battle of x kakashi x versus Albel, [B]I pick x kakashi x as the winner.[/B]

Here's why:

He had better quality posts, which were longer and more descriptive in general. They felt completely, as opposed to how Albel's posts were short, nondescript, and lacking creative attacks/strategies. While both of you were repetitive in places, it turned out to be a good fight. Well done, both of you.

And why isn't any one else participating in Blade Masters anymore? Was it a fad? I'm still game for any challenges.[/SIZE]
Posted
I found it quite fun actually, it interests me in starting a spar of my own. After Memoirs and Apostate settle down a bit. Hopefully this one will keep going though. By the way, its hard to make the posts sound different everytime when you're using the same character, weapons, and such. Geez! lol. I'm j/k, I tried anyhow. And thanks for the vote.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...