OtakuBoards

New Type USA Magazine

Silent Whispers

[COLOR=Magenta]hello TwoMoon here[/COLOR]

and one question have any of you ever read one of America's hottest anime
magazine "NewTypeUSA?" :cool:
if you havent i would highly recommend that you do because you are missing out on
[COLOR=Blue]A free DVD a issue[/COLOR], [COLOR=Orange]Posters[/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Fanarts[/COLOR], [COLOR=Red]Fanfictions[/COLOR], [COLOR=SandyBrown]The[/COLOR] [COLOR=SandyBrown]AnimeNetwork[/COLOR], [COLOR=Olive]Anime Updates[/COLOR], and [COLOR=RoyalBlue]information about your favorite anime/manga[/COLOR]. and so [COLOR=Lime]MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta]
If you have read NewTypeUSA, please tell me what you think about it!!! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]TwoMoons[/COLOR]

Are you supposed to use that much advertising in one post? I get Newtype and I loooove it. Only thing is is that the subscription fee is outrageous. its 90 bucks for 12 issues. I do love the length and how you can look through it like a month later and still find new stuff. Awesome magazine, horrible subscription charge.

I didn't like it much. I'm not quite sure why though, it seems to be interesting but I guess its only for an aquired taste. And yes, this post was massively advertised. I opened it up and thought I was watching a commercial, and staring at rainbow for a second or two lol.

I have every issue so far. The subsricption price is quite high, but you do get two episodes every issue. This is one of my favorite magazines, but I wish they would feature more information about the US anime scene. Voice actors, companies, and that sort of thing. I find the video game section worthless. Its nice that they don't rate anime either.
A much better magazine than all of the others, especially better than that crappy Animerica.

[QUOTE=TwoMoons][COLOR=DarkOrange]I can trully understand....it is very expensive but i believe it is worth every
penny :animesigh ...and for $90 you get twelve issues and two free ones..

TwoMoons[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly, I don't have ninety dollars to blow. That and it's more expensive in Canada. ^^ We get jipped on everything anime.

It looks interesting, but I've never read one. Honestly, I couldn't even afford to buy more than one manga this year [spoiler]so far at least[/spoiler]. ;_;

-ArV

[COLOR=DarkOrange]well Canada and all countries have diffrent money systems :animesigh ....and it all depends what you want to spend it own...i guess...but my parents buy me a subcrission every year...sometimes it is worth it...and i enjoy reading about what eveyone has to inform in it...i also like to see the latest anime in the markets! :animesmil

TwoMoons[/COLOR]