Silent Whispers Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 [COLOR=Magenta]hello TwoMoon here[/COLOR] and one question have any of you ever read one of America's hottest anime magazine "NewTypeUSA?" :cool: if you havent i would highly recommend that you do because you are missing out on [COLOR=Blue]A free DVD a issue[/COLOR], [COLOR=Orange]Posters[/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Fanarts[/COLOR], [COLOR=Red]Fanfictions[/COLOR], [COLOR=SandyBrown]The[/COLOR] [COLOR=SandyBrown]AnimeNetwork[/COLOR], [COLOR=Olive]Anime Updates[/COLOR], and [COLOR=RoyalBlue]information about your favorite anime/manga[/COLOR]. and so [COLOR=Lime]MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta] If you have read NewTypeUSA, please tell me what you think about it!!! :catgirl: [/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]TwoMoons[/COLOR]
Ragnarok Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 Are you supposed to use that much advertising in one post? I get Newtype and I loooove it. Only thing is is that the subscription fee is outrageous. its 90 bucks for 12 issues. I do love the length and how you can look through it like a month later and still find new stuff. Awesome magazine, horrible subscription charge.
QuincyArcher Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 I'd really like to suscribe to Newtype, but for a magazine it's way too rich for my blood. I wouldn't mind suscribing to a version without all the "free" junk that drives the price through the roof.
Kamuro Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 I didn't like it much. I'm not quite sure why though, it seems to be interesting but I guess its only for an aquired taste. And yes, this post was massively advertised. I opened it up and thought I was watching a commercial, and staring at rainbow for a second or two lol.
iluvsasuke Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 they dont sell it in normal shops here! i have seen it in the ANIME SHOP Though and it looks awesome!! ^__^ they cost like $20 dollars or sumthing for each magazine and they are usually the old ones..
Silent Whispers Posted April 18, 2005 Author Posted April 18, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I can trully understand....it is very expensive but i believe it is worth every penny :animesigh ...and for $90 you get twelve issues and two free ones.. TwoMoons[/COLOR]
Foshi Foci Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 I have every issue so far. The subsricption price is quite high, but you do get two episodes every issue. This is one of my favorite magazines, but I wish they would feature more information about the US anime scene. Voice actors, companies, and that sort of thing. I find the video game section worthless. Its nice that they don't rate anime either. A much better magazine than all of the others, especially better than that crappy Animerica.
r2vq Posted April 19, 2005 Posted April 19, 2005 [QUOTE=TwoMoons][COLOR=DarkOrange]I can trully understand....it is very expensive but i believe it is worth every penny :animesigh ...and for $90 you get twelve issues and two free ones.. TwoMoons[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Unfortunatly, I don't have ninety dollars to blow. That and it's more expensive in Canada. ^^ We get jipped on everything anime. It looks interesting, but I've never read one. Honestly, I couldn't even afford to buy more than one manga this year [spoiler]so far at least[/spoiler]. ;_; -ArV
Silent Whispers Posted April 21, 2005 Author Posted April 21, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]well Canada and all countries have diffrent money systems :animesigh ....and it all depends what you want to spend it own...i guess...but my parents buy me a subcrission every year...sometimes it is worth it...and i enjoy reading about what eveyone has to inform in it...i also like to see the latest anime in the markets! :animesmil TwoMoons[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now