Blayze Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 [SIZE=1]I'm trying to go for a slightly darker look for a bit, and maybe a bit more arty than some of my old avi-and-banner combinations. I will be needing an avi and banner from the pictures attached. There are some words on the picture, it would be good if they could be enlarged so it is easier to read them. If this is at all possible then that would be awesome, and I would be forever in your debt.[/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 I took a stab at it and things were going fine (I was just about to wrap things up) when I noticed there was more text to put in XD So... yeah, it doesn't look as good as it had before, but I'm sure someone else will come along and make a more superior one anyways XD So, w00t and all that jazz. [img]http://img111.echo.cx/img111/3877/anarchyavatar2ju.jpg[/img] [img]http://img111.echo.cx/img111/5103/anarchybanner0vd.jpg[/img]
Annie Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 [color=darkgreen]Eh, I'm not great; I'm still learning Photoshop. But here's my attempt:[/color]
Blayze Posted April 18, 2005 Author Posted April 18, 2005 [SIZE=1]Wow! My thanks to both of you, but I'm going to go with Dragon Warrior's. It was just a bit more along the lines of what I was looking for, but thanks anyway, Annie.[/SIZE]
Sun Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 here you go.. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23158&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23159&stc=1[/IMG]
Blayze Posted April 19, 2005 Author Posted April 19, 2005 [SIZE=1]Awesome! Thanks a lot, Rising Sun![/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now