OtakuBoards

A Very different Zero

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]those pics were taken from the japanese doujinshi of gundam wing, or manga, the second pic is the cover of issue 3.... [/B][/QUOTE]

The people who did the animated version must have changed it, because Wing Zero looks like its hand is inside the TBR. Hey, that gun is a good idea for a new weapon for the MS I'm designing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]

The people who did the animated version must have changed it, because Wing Zero looks like its hand is inside the TBR. Hey, that gun is a good idea for a new weapon for the MS I'm designing. [/B][/QUOTE]

there are many parts in the animated version that they changed from the manga....

[COLOR=darkblue]It may just be one of the many changes that is featured in the show. Look at how Heavyarms color scheme changed in endless waltz. I'm not really trying to cange anyones opinion but it just might be a delibrate change.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Besides that the pics look real hot anyway.[/COLOR] :)

some of the changes I can remember off the top of my head....

in the animates series, duo maxwell fought mobile doll versions of mercurius and vayeate in heere and trowa's skills, in the manga, he did not

when zechs and heero fight in the series, heero in epyon, zechs in wing, and then they change suits on the shore beach, it is different in the manga, they fight and crash land in front of a building that relena was in, she comes out, heero tries to kill her, zechs stops him, they change suits

at the end of the series when heero uses the twin buster rifle to blow up the ship, this doesn't happen in the manga, instead, all 6 gundam pilots (includes zechs) channel their powers into the twin buster and create a huge beam which destroys it

thats all I can remember for now....

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]How did they all transfer their power to one gun?[/COLOR] :therock: :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

they made the twin buster become 2 single busters, 3 gundams for each gun, 1 held the gun, and the other 2 had their hand on the gunners shoulder, pretty simple really....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i]
[B]i don know where they came from but that black wing zero is definitly an improvement and i have to say your site is definitly one of the better anime ones i been 2 [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the complemrnt.
And thank the all-mighty Seph for the info.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]when zechs and heero fight in the series, heero in epyon, zechs in wing, and then they change suits on the shore beach, it is different in the manga, they fight and crash land in front of a building that relena was in, she comes out, heero tries to kill her, zechs stops him, they change suits.[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I remember that in the animated series for some reason, Heero tries to kill relena... I remember that...

PS. Where can I get the Manga Episodes, where can I get the comics?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I remember that in the animated series for some reason, Heero tries to kill relena... I remember that...

PS. Where can I get the Manga Episodes, where can I get the comics?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

forbidden planet sells the manga's, costs something like £7.50 for each part....