Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]This is the Underground thread for the RPG, Pokemon: Rush. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. You may also discuss player interaction (ie. tell each other what your two characters are going to do during a battle against each other), though that may also be done through PM.

The sign ups are open to anyone willing to participate. I do not appreciate flakiness, as in not posting for a month, without reason.

Lastly, I want to discuss the rating a bit. I rated it M for Language and Violence, as you can tell. I encourage language, to an extent, and I encourage violence, to an extent. No curse words every other word, people. T_T The violence can be as bloody as you want, as long as it's not towards another player (unless you've talked with them about it first).

That's it for now. I hope we get plenty of sign ups. ^_^

A Link to the Sign Ups: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46823]Here[/url][/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][i]I just have one question. Well since we're starting in Kanto, do we only have Kanto pokémon on our team? And if we do then can our pokémon only evolve into Kanto pokémon.

I'll use Eevee for an example, that can evolve into Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon. But you can also evolve it into Espeon and Umbreon outside of Kanto?

Just thought I would bring that up. ^_^;;[/i][/SIZE]


[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]Ah, I have realised that we are meant to be experienced, so that our Pokémon would have evolved before now, maybe not full. And the trainers have probably been to atleast one of the different places one in their lives.

^_^;; Sorry.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]That's okay. ^_^ I should've mentioned that you could have pokemon from anywhere. But at least you figured it out. xD[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=navy]I asked in my Sign up, but now I found the Underground. How many pokemon are we allowed in the PC? I put quite a number, but I can change it if its too much. Yeah, I was just wondering because you didn't put a limit.[/color]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Oh.. I didn't, did I? >_<;;

You put down 10 or so, right? That's fine. I wanted around 10 or so. I'll leave the limit at 12, and edit the first post.

Thanks for pointing that out! ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#FF33B1][SIZE=1]I actually agree with Takuya when he mentioned leaving out levels. I think it would be better if we didn't show levels, it will get pretty complicated along the way. Why don't we have a trainer score or something, like the older ones will obviously be more experienced etc. Just a thought.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Well, I figure we might just as well put the levels on the sign ups to show how experienced the trainer is. We won't mention them in the actual RPG, though. *too lazy to edit them out of her sign up* >>

That would definately make it easier. >_<;;

I definately got a nice turn-out for sign ups. The thread should be up in the Square later today or early tomorrow (depending on if my plans change this afternoon). Thank you all for signing up, and I hope this goes well! ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
This post is about the current battle between the characters Gale and Sakura.

All right Sakura,this battle is going to have to be majestic. I'm talking neither of us can even make a hit good. I'm thinking it will end in a draw because we are interupted by someone or something. How does that sound?
Posted
[color=navy]Uh, sure, sounds good...I don't really care. Go ahead and start it in your p[ost (if you haven't already) and I'll follow your lead.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...