OtakuBoards

Romantic Anime

JenniKate

A romanic one, that's about everyone out there. Let's see I would have to say fullmetal panic, fruist basket, pretear, esca flowne! Those are some good ones that I like. These all have that I like you but I dont thing going on.

• 4 months later...
Guest chobitslover90
his and her circumstances is by far the best romantic comedy but if your looking for something more serious you might want to consider chobits or

fushigi yuugi is one of the most romantic stories out there, the OVA aswell...

Ayashi no Ceres is also a recommend, it's somewhat similar to fushigi yuugi but with a modern twist...

more of a mainstream direct POV i'd say get Boys Be, it's a story about highschool students and their romantic experiences...*sweet 16* it's short spanning only 12 episodes plus one OVA....

try looking for 100% ichigo aswell...it's more of a love hina-ish type of romance....a romantic comedy...

Looks like [b]Kimagure Orange Road[/b] needs to be dusted off -- again. It's one of the first shounen romance anime and definitely still the best. No need to go into the characters and so on as you can easily google up some well-made shrines.

A couple of classic shoujo romance titles have been licensed and completed, namely [b]Marmalade Boy[/b] and [b]Hana Yori Dango[/b]. Both of these feature the sort of melodrama which drove FY. These titles also have easy-to-find shrines.

[quote name='sbsp13668][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I've heard that Rumiko Takahashi has very good romance mangas like Ranma1/2 and Inuyasha (they're the most popular of her's). They have very good plots :animesmil .[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
Her best-loved romantic anime is probably [b]Maison Ikkoku[/b]. It's also a good sight more mature than either of the above-mentioned series, and it has a real ending... although it lacks gender-switching teenagers, time-travelers and demons. So your mileage might vary, I guess.

~Dagger~