OtakuBoards

Welcome To Your Lesson On Love Underground [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=GREEN]Sounds like this thing is going to get pretty interesting. Can't wait! :catgirl:

Oh, and on a side note finals are coming up for me in these next few weeks, so please excuse me if I don't post for a long period of time. :animeshy: [/COLOR]

Reiku, about your last post. Do you think that just because I'm a guy (In real life) that I was going to have Kina and Alex kiss at the beginning of the date? That's profiling there and that's wrong. JK. But seriously, did you think that I would rush the thing or did you just mean not to have them kiss AT ALL in my posts? It confused me and I'm just wondering. Besides, the first post would mostly take up time just describing Tina's stupid boyfriend.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Um.. about the letter. I am sort of confused on what the letter should be about. I know you said not to tell anybody bust can you give me an example or something? I am just really confused.

When people are opening their letters they are saiying that jaws are dropping and stuff. Should the letter be stunning or dramtical? If you can give me an example like I said above that would be very heldpful.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=blue]Ok, first Albel.

I just didn't want you to have Kina and Alex kiss because I have something special planned for that. I just didn't want it in your post. Me sowwie if I offended you.

Lady Dust,

I purposely left out the contents of the letter. When people receive it, they should have surprised looks on their faces. You need to be very crafty in the way you write here, because you don't know the contents of the letters, you can't refer to it. Therefore, I don't want anyone making the contents of the letter up.

This is a challenge to you guys to see if you can write about something without knowing what it is.

Is that better?[/color]

I'm gonna have to withdraw from the rpg everyone....sorry...I'm kinda of short on time...and I'm leaving for home so I dont know how often I'll be able to go online. DC...im still gonna be part of Angels Must Die....but that's about it. Sorry everyone. Thanx for everything anyway.

No Reiku you didn't offend me. I said that I was kidding. That's what the 'JK' was for. It's a joke, get it? HA HA! Well, I think that it was a bad choice to have me start the date. I don't know how to start that kind of stuff. It....hasn't happened in the RPGs that I've been in that much. There were romance scenes, but not stuff with a date kinda thing. So, I think for the sake of the quality of posts, you might want to start it off. Heck, I don't know a name of a Japanese movie. Maybe it was a bad choice on my part. :animeswea :animesigh

[color=blue][b]Groups[/b]

DC:
- Sakura (Zeph)
- Anne (Ran)
- Kitty (Rin)
- Who Am I? (Micky)
- WhiteSalem (Kaela)

Reiku:
- SolarPrincess (Kyo)
- Isadora (Amy)
- StarrStruck (Aka)
- Touma Seguchi (Drew)
- Albel the Wicked (Kina)
- Astdis (Ken)

[b]Situation:[/b]

The two groups have been stranded on uninhabited islands. The two groups islands are 5 kilometres apart so we can see each other. At the moment, everyone is to search for essentials.

DC, you can lead your group.

My group, you need to do the above, get the essentials ready.[/color]

Um, some how I (Ken) seem to have been cut from the groups completely. I was in a group in the first list, now I'm not. Also "Amy" and I were working on something for the game in PM's, but the lists have changed a lot and I can't figure out which group I'm should be in now. Please help with this.

(1st grouping)

Group One
Alex
Aka
Maria
Hoshiko
Kaela
Andrew
Kyo
Natasha
Courtney

Group Two