OtakuBoards

Sorry baby, you're not my type.

Adahn

[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Who needs blood tests when you've got Juuthena's mom?

Actually, I haven't heard of this one before. We haven't caught up with this fad; news will probably circulate around here by November. Really, the only thing I see as "bad blood combination" is the case where a rhesus-negative mom rejects her rhesus-positive fetus. And that's, like, a mother-and-child thing!

Hrmm, I get turned off by reed-thin men. Never mind that he's nice; I want someone I can hug comfortably (I've a thing against feeling somebody else's bones). Yeah, and I like them half a head taller than me. That way I can wear heels when we go out. [/SIZE][/COLOR] :animesmil

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]
Hrmm, I get turned off by reed-thin men. Never mind that he's nice; I want someone I can hug comfortably (I've a thing against feeling somebody else's bones). Yeah, and I like them half a head taller than me. That way I can wear heels when we go out. [/SIZE][/COLOR] :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Sadly reminds me of my bf hes so short and thin, but oh well. Its his personality I was attracted to in the first place. Anyways the blood types are indeed just fads, just like how we Americans like to play with our Horoscopes. My mom and dad are an Aries and Cancer and they are suppose to despise one another and are the worse signs to be together. A fire and water sign. Just goes to show you that following superstitous traditions when it comes to forming relationships just might not be the smartest choice you could make. [/SIZE]

• 2 months later...
my boyfriend and are notoriously breaking up and getting back together. but we love each other, this i know.

As fot traits i look for, i like someone who is smart. It doesn't matter how adorable he is. If there is nothing between the ears that makes for boring or no conversationh.

He is also tall, lanky and has cute squinty asian looking eyes. The funny thing is, he isn't asian in any way! Just reminds me of my mexican friends who have slightly slanted eyes.

So i like an adorable guy with smarts, i don't think thats asking too much.

I know some girls qho actually care about who the guy's parents are or how much they make a year. That just ridiculous to me. it seems almost as dumb as blood type discrimination. Well you know how the saying goes:

Make every man in the room the exact same.
Now give half glasses.
The ones with glasses will snub the ones who don't, and vice versa.

People will always find something.