OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Memoirs [M-LSV]

Kamuro

[CENTER][IMG]http://tinypic.com/4j2xkp[/IMG] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://tinypic.com/4kenex[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[COLOR=Teal][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B]List of Participants[/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][COLOR=Teal]x kakashi x as Aron Burrow

Sakura as Azalea Sinclaire

Kairi as Yuri Rein

Reiku as Kira Mayaoko

Anarchy as Garrek Flynt

Xy GGu as Jumo Laretime

Lyuann as Electra Raze

Meggido as Pralle Stein

Kitty as Rin Maida

Heartless Me as Chase Dingum[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Teal]Final Fantasy: Memoirs has just begun in the Adventure Square. In this underground post I'll be summarizing the story after each chapter, giving information about upgrading, and answering any questions people have about the RP. I'll begin by explaining the upgrading.

As the story progresses the characters will be visiting several cities and towns along the way to find Aron and the others a way home. At certain towns character will be able to upgrade certain skills. Examples being the upgrading of a weapon, new spells, new special abilities, etc. Weapons can be modified as well as aquired at these towns, however there is a limit to the number of weapons you may use. Spells increase in power and/or range depending on the town we're in. The first town that allows upgrades will only give the use of basic spells while the ones later in the RP will offer much more powerful spells. The same goes for abilities. These three aren't the only upgrades available but the others are a secret until I decide to make them available ;) .

I'll also be keeping everyone updated on people leaving the RP. Hopefully everyone involved will stay involved but I understand theres more important things and won't hold it against you if you have to step down.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]I just want to say this about my character...don't know if people noticed this in my profile...but he's a very peaceful kind of guy overall:)...what's up with all the hating coming frorm him:)...he never rarely raises his voice...definitly not with a simple interigation:). OH well...just though I'd mention it. He may be a Commander, but he's still a young man...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=Teal][FONT=Book Antiqua]Upgrading is a very important part of FF: Memoirs. Depending on the city each character is able to choose a certain amount of skills to add to their arsenal. Since characters start out basic, its essential to pick the right skills to help you along the way. If a skill is followed by a number then it means that the skill is leveled. Skills begin at level one but as we reach more cities throughout the game you're able to upgrade skills to the next level making them much more powerful.

For example, the skill fire allows you to create a small fireball in your hand at level one, but at level 3, you are able to create huge infernos and pillars of fire as you see fit. You may not choose a higher level skill without first learning the lower level. For example, you may not choose Fire2 or 3, without first choosing Fire1 at a previous town. After reaching level 3 of a skill it becomes mastered and you now have the power fulfilled the potential of the skill.

Magic upgrades are just that. Upgrades related to the use magic, the elements, the ability to heal, etc. Later magic skills include Barrier, Shotgun, Ultima, etc. Its essential to have some sort of magic if your character is weaker physically. Physical skills are used to push your body to its full potential by using your own aura. Increases of speed, strength, stamina, can all be reached by the learning of physical skills. Special Techniques are skills that fall under neither physical nor magical upgrades. They are techniques used to increase fighting ability.

The following are the upgrades for the first city, Hunds. You may choose two of the upgrades chosen below. Remember to include them in your first post in Chapter 2.[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Hunds Upgrades[/CENTER][/B]

[B]Magic Upgrades-[/B]
-Fire1: the ability to manipulate fire at a basic level. Able to form fireball(s) in your hands and hurl them at enemies.
-Lightning1: the ability to manipulate lightning at a basic level. Able shoot small bolts of lightning from hands as well as conduct metal objects.
-Ice1: the ability to manipulate ice at a basic level. Able to form small ice shards and hurl them at the enemy.
-Regeneration1: the ability to restore a small amount of health. Heals minor scars and wounds when used.

[B]Physical Upgrades-[/B]
-Weapon Throw: the ability to throw your weapon and have it return to you depending on the distance it is thrown.
-Speed Slash1: the ability to swing your weapon incredibly fast for a short amount of time. Less damage, more strikes.
-Battle Cry1: the ability to shout loudly as your own sound waves increase your strength for a short amount of time. Strikes do more damage.

[B]Special Techniques-[/B]
-Multiplication1: the ability to create 2 other incantations of yourself. Creates the illusion that there is three of you, when truly there is only one.
-Teleportation1: the ability to teleport instantly from one place to another within a short range.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I regret to say this but I'm gonna have to withdraw from this rpg...im short on time and me going back home from college...im not sure my reliability...yes Kakashi I'm still going to be a part of Apostate...but as for this rpg I can't. Sorry .Thank for everything everyone...take care...later

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]The list of participants still acting in the RP are as follows...

[CENTER]Kamuro as Aron Burrow

Reiku as Kira Mayaoko

Fallen as Garrek Flynt

Xy GGu as Jumo Laretime

Meggido as Pralle Stein

Kitty as Rin Maida

Heartless Me as Chase Dingum[/CENTER]

A PM has been sent to each person still participating (except you Heartless, since you asked here lol). Any other questions please ask. Thanks.[/SIZE]