Will2x Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 mario advanced is a must but i need one more, what should it be?
Will2x Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 is castle vania long and hard? ill go look a review on it.
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=red]Yeah when you play Castlevania ya might need a Worm Light cause when I played it it was pretty dark.It does get hard sometime the game is pretty long to complete.But other than that Castlevania is a good game.Maybe you can wait a couple more days till you see Mario Kart Super Circuit it'll be a great racing game.But if you wanna get a game right away I think Tony Hawk Pro Skater is good.[/color]
Cecil Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted by Treble: Yeah when you play Castlevania ya might need a Worm Light cause when I played it it was pretty dark.It does get hard sometime the game is pretty long to complete.But other than that Castlevania is a good game.Maybe you can wait a couple more days till you see Mario Kart Super Circuit it'll be a great racing game.But if you wanna get a game right away I think Tony Hawk Pro Skater is good.[/QUOTE] I had to use a wormlight to and a lamp to see. Mario Krat isnt very hard to strat (Thats the way with all the Krat racer) but im sure it gets harder latter
Kuja Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea mario go kart will be fun!!!!!!! lol it better be im getting up early enuff to get it... oh wait i work that day dont i... hehe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Lucky you work at Target and you get discount off too now thats just great eh oh wells I'll try to get a copy of Mario Kart myself.
nintendo_freak Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=blue]I Have The Same Prob.My Birthday Is The 23 Of September And I'm Getting Tony Hawk2 And Mario Kart Advanced,but I Have 40 Bucks And I Don't Know What Other Game To Get.Can Ya Help A Poor Kid?[/color]:confused: :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now