Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what games should i get for gameboy advanced


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]Yeah when you play Castlevania ya might need a Worm Light cause when I played it it was pretty dark.It does get hard sometime the game is pretty long to complete.But other than that Castlevania is a good game.Maybe you can wait a couple more days till you see Mario Kart Super Circuit it'll be a great racing game.But if you wanna get a game right away I think Tony Hawk Pro Skater is good.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by Treble:
Yeah when you play Castlevania ya might need a Worm Light cause when I played it it was pretty dark.It does get hard sometime the game is pretty long to complete.But other than that Castlevania is a good game.Maybe you can wait a couple more days till you see Mario Kart Super Circuit it'll be a great racing game.But if you wanna get a game right away I think Tony Hawk Pro Skater is good.[/QUOTE]

I had to use a wormlight to and a lamp to see. Mario Krat isnt very hard to strat (Thats the way with all the Krat racer) but im sure it gets harder latter
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea mario go kart will be fun!!!!!!! lol it better be im getting up early enuff to get it... oh wait i work that day dont i... hehe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=blue]I Have The Same Prob.My Birthday Is The 23 Of September And I'm Getting Tony Hawk2 And Mario Kart Advanced,but I Have 40 Bucks And I Don't Know What Other Game To Get.Can Ya Help A Poor Kid?[/color]:confused: :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...